Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Indirect Hike In Prices Of Data By Ncc / Gsm Providers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Indirect Hike In Prices Of Data By Ncc / Gsm Providers (395 Views)

Help! Correction Of Data On Voter's ID Card / Small Money Big Data By Airtel, Now 11gb,3gb Data For #500 / Data Rates By Carriers In Nigeria Shouldn't Be Increased By NCC - A PETITION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Indirect Hike In Prices Of Data By Ncc / Gsm Providers by 30pence: 1:10am On Dec 03, 2016
Recall the intended hike in data prices by the NCC and The GSM providers, which was touted to have been suspended by the Senate?

Well, my colleague in an IT firm just confirmed to me a strange observation on the glo 3.5 gigs he bought yesterday, now remaining roughly 600 mb rather than going at least 2weeks for him.

For me I think GLO was fair on him coz my remaining 450mb MTN data was rounded off to zero without even an Sms notification that my data is getting low.

1) What is your observation about the data usage on your own GSM provider?
2) Is the NCC & GSM providers using the backdoor technique in ensuring the hike in data prices stands
3) Kindly observe your data usage and do share your opinion on the purported trickery bn carried out by the NCC / GSM providers.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Can Any Of Us Remember What We Worried About On This Day Last Year? / Help Me With Payoneer Card / Suicide An Option?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.