Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

16 Year Old Girl Sleeps With Pastor's Son, Church Elder And Guitarist During Del - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 Year Old Girl Sleeps With Pastor's Son, Church Elder And Guitarist During Del (1675 Views)

Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola / Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Year Old Girl Sleeps With Pastor's Son, Church Elder And Guitarist During Del by TruthNigeria(m): 3:12am On Dec 03, 2016
The 16 year old girl was taken by her parents to a Celestial church for deliverance after she was caught sleeping with some of their street boys - Charles, Barber, Emeka, Baba Tomi, Yomi from Bet9ja shop, just name them. Strongly relieved that finally, their daughter was going to return home a changed person after the deliverance, the parents were shocked when their daughter was thrown back home because she ended up sleeping with the pastor's son, one of the church elders and the church guitarist!

http://www..com/talk/topic,318312.0.html

Re: 16 Year Old Girl Sleeps With Pastor's Son, Church Elder And Guitarist During Del by TruthNigeria(m): 3:16am On Dec 03, 2016
More details

Re: 16 Year Old Girl Sleeps With Pastor's Son, Church Elder And Guitarist During Del by TruthNigeria(m): 3:17am On Dec 03, 2016
grin

Re: 16 Year Old Girl Sleeps With Pastor's Son, Church Elder And Guitarist During Del by nely(m): 3:58am On Dec 03, 2016
This point got me cracking"you have more experience than me oo, I should be calling you aunty tosin..lol
but with such statements the mum sound suspicious and for the dad wanting to use super glue or pepper can't solve anything

1 Like

Re: 16 Year Old Girl Sleeps With Pastor's Son, Church Elder And Guitarist During Del by Nobody: 4:26am On Dec 03, 2016
Super glue ki shocked I would take pepper grin
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Sleeps With Pastor's Son, Church Elder And Guitarist During Del by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 03, 2016
Wow, Super Amebo.
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Sleeps With Pastor's Son, Church Elder And Guitarist During Del by senboy204(m): 6:34am On Dec 03, 2016
grin grin
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Sleeps With Pastor's Son, Church Elder And Guitarist During Del by cuntguy: 6:40am On Dec 03, 2016
Bleep machine
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Sleeps With Pastor's Son, Church Elder And Guitarist During Del by HomesOfLife(m): 6:46am On Dec 03, 2016
funny
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Sleeps With Pastor's Son, Church Elder And Guitarist During Del by Chanchit: 6:56am On Dec 03, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan o!
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Sleeps With Pastor's Son, Church Elder And Guitarist During Del by Kakamorufu(m): 7:00am On Dec 03, 2016
lol. tosin dey cookie distributor
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Sleeps With Pastor's Son, Church Elder And Guitarist During Del by ehinmowo: 7:27am On Dec 03, 2016
NL is born to publicise anything "anti pastor" and "snake killing"
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Sleeps With Pastor's Son, Church Elder And Guitarist During Del by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 03, 2016
Pains of a father-to-a-hōe.
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Sleeps With Pastor's Son, Church Elder And Guitarist During Del by policy12: 7:43am On Dec 03, 2016
Hilarious..
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Sleeps With Pastor's Son, Church Elder And Guitarist During Del by dacblogger: 9:34am On Dec 03, 2016
lolz, aunty tosin....mama the mama..that beyonce's meme will be perfect for this caption... grin
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Sleeps With Pastor's Son, Church Elder And Guitarist During Del by SafetyFirst(m): 11:13am On Dec 03, 2016
This our OP don craze finish.

You thought the father went to buy Coke for his visitors ...?
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Sleeps With Pastor's Son, Church Elder And Guitarist During Del by Genea(f): 11:18am On Dec 03, 2016
This story is mind blowing.
She is a nymphomaniac
Re: 16 Year Old Girl Sleeps With Pastor's Son, Church Elder And Guitarist During Del by Ragnorak: 11:21am On Dec 03, 2016
Sixteen shocked

Not surprised sef. When I used to teach remember some of the Senior students giving me the eye, as per young fresh teacher. Thanks God I stuck with the straight and narrow.

Tosin's sex drive is very high. She opened Pandora's too early and can't contain it. That's why we advice them youngsters to zip it and abstain.

God will equally punish the guys taking advantage of underage girls in the hood. No matter how willing she is to ruin her life be no party to it bro.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice On This Please / 8 Signs Your Guy Really Wants To Marry You / Please Am I The Only Guy This Happens To? What’s Wrong With Nigerian Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.