Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,851 members, 7,802,728 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

MMM: I Need Advice On What To Do - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: I Need Advice On What To Do (1459 Views)

"My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis / Thank You MMM I Just Got Paid / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM: I Need Advice On What To Do by supereagle(m): 5:25am On Dec 03, 2016
Dear NL who are practically involved in MMM only , if you are not involved don't talk. I have less than 4 hours to pay ,but I ran into a hitch about money, I was to pay 150K to three participants only one of them with high one made attempt to talk to me. Others have not contacted me. The money I was expecting came late , I had 100k by the close of work yesterday , but later more money came in and I am no doing mobile banking or interne one. I told one of them to extend, the one who has been making contacts ,but I am not sure whether he would comply. Shall I contact the support for extension ,but they respond on time.
I wait to hear , I want to prevent blocking of my account. Thanks

Re: MMM: I Need Advice On What To Do by Sektion: 6:09am On Dec 03, 2016
If they don't extend the time. Chill and write support. You be good Pesin. If Na some idiots they will upload fake pop
Re: MMM: I Need Advice On What To Do by supereagle(m): 6:42am On Dec 03, 2016
Thanks Brother, God bless. It's Immoral to upload fake items.
Re: MMM: I Need Advice On What To Do by Kakamorufu(m): 6:49am On Dec 03, 2016
call then to tell Em to extend the hours. that shld help. or write messages to the admins
Re: MMM: I Need Advice On What To Do by Garshyzee(m): 8:22am On Dec 03, 2016
Write to their nessage boxes on each other to extend time.. If they dont chill.. when ur time expires ullb blocked.. Bt no fear.. write to support and tell them ur ordeal.. Ull b unblocked withing a day.. And rematched... cool
Re: MMM: I Need Advice On What To Do by Mumben(f): 8:27am On Dec 03, 2016
supereagle:
Dear NL who are practically involved in MMM only , if you are not involved don't talk. I have less than 4 hours to pay ,but I ran into a hitch about money, I was to pay 150K to three participants only one of them with high one made attempt to talk to me. Others have not contacted me. The money I was expecting came late , I had 100k by the close of work yesterday , but later more money came in and I am no doing mobile banking or interne one. I told one of them to extend, the one who has been making contacts ,but I am not sure whether he would comply. Shall I contact the support for extension ,but they respond on time.
I wait to hear , I want to prevent blocking of my account. Thanks
write on a piece of paper that u will pay on monday nd upload it, they shud ber wt u but make sure u dont disappoint. Someone did it to me but ther hs to b an understnding.
Re: MMM: I Need Advice On What To Do by supereagle(m): 9:58am On Dec 03, 2016
I have been blocked, I tried to reach the support, but the link is not opening, how else would I reach them. I told the boy I am to pay that latest Monday morning before 9am, he would get the alert. He promised to extend.
Re: MMM: I Need Advice On What To Do by amigos(f): 10:43am On Dec 03, 2016
supereagle:
I have been blocked, I tried to reach the support, but the link is not opening, how else would I reach them. I told the boy I am to pay that latest Monday morning before 9am, he would get the alert. He promised to extend.

Hello since you've been blocked don't make ANY payment till u hear from support. You'll b paired with someone else after you've been unblocked
Re: MMM: I Need Advice On What To Do by supereagle(m): 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
amigos:

Hello since you've been blocked don't make ANY payment till u hear from support. You'll b paired with someone else after you've been unblocked

It will be foolishness on my part to make payment without being unblocked. I thank you all for the positive advice. I love this section.
Re: MMM: I Need Advice On What To Do by merbenko: 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
supereagle:

It will be foolishness on my part to make payment without being unblocked. I thank you all for the positive advice. I love this section.
How long will it take to marge someone back again
Re: MMM: I Need Advice On What To Do by supereagle(m): 9:00am On Dec 05, 2016
merbenko:
How long will it take to marge someone back again

It depends on workload of the CRO/Support, but it can take up to 48hours.
Re: MMM: I Need Advice On What To Do by supereagle(m): 9:03am On Dec 05, 2016
The boy called to remind me I told him what happened, but he was not happy that I didn't keep to Agreement we reached that I would pay this morning. I told him I can't do anything until I am unblocked. He said that my PH from me is still showing up on his side, but I told mine is blocked completely, I wish I can show him for him to see.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me, My Mmm Account Has Been Blocked For No Reason / Learn How To Earn Btw 10k To 20k Weekly With 3k On Football Betting / LandBanking Investment: Earn 20% ROI In 6months Wt Insurance Cover!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.