Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,416 members, 7,781,205 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:38 AM

If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? (40125 Views)

Imagine These 5 Celebrities Were Female Nurses, Who Do You Think Would Have Been / If Your Favourite Celebrities Were In The Same School / Kemi Olunloyo On "Davido, Don Jazzy, Alexx, Odunlade, Who Will You Save?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by Smartjohns(m): 5:36am On Dec 03, 2016
This funny stuff i took from Naijaloaded, I just decided to share it here, If any of these Top Celebrities were drowning at the point of death, GOD FORBID.

But which one would you save, first?

Abeg put mouth oh

Original Source: www.minglengr.com/entertainment/just-for-fun-if-any-of-these-top-celebrities-were-drowning-which-one-would-you-s/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:38am On Dec 03, 2016
grin

Who's the lady #4? She look stunning cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by hungryboy(m): 5:46am On Dec 03, 2016
Me were no sabi swim,
Go just go find pesin were go help save Juliet Ibrahim for me

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by Smartjohns(m): 5:46am On Dec 03, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Who's the lady #4? She look stunning cheesy

juliet Ibrahim.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by Sunnymatey(m): 5:46am On Dec 03, 2016
It means their time is up, none. They had equally drawn so many guys.

170 Likes 10 Shares

Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by Davash222(m): 5:47am On Dec 03, 2016
The highest bidder earns my help.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by capatainrambo: 5:48am On Dec 03, 2016
3 : she's my beautiful imperfection

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by emaskocoded(m): 5:52am On Dec 03, 2016
dz na confusion
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by chiwetaluAGU(m): 5:54am On Dec 03, 2016
No.1 must first agree to sign her toto in a 5yrs bosman free agreement for me to invite a good swimmer to help grin cheesy
I say 5yrs cos i wouldnt wanna be saddled with a wrinkled aged snail-like p^ssy after that grin cheesy

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by mesheikh(m): 5:56am On Dec 03, 2016
1 and 3... dont know d rest

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:57am On Dec 03, 2016
Smartjohns:

She's, juliet Ibrahim.

Oohh I see.. She's cute cheesy
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by photoshoot(m): 6:31am On Dec 03, 2016
Asa kiss

She go sing for me tire!

22 Likes

Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by ademasta(m): 6:35am On Dec 03, 2016
2. Jenifer
And
5. Mercy Aigbe second...

As for the rest, who dem help?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by dingbang(m): 6:38am On Dec 03, 2016
Chidinma ain't there, so all of dem will die cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by ShayGirl(f): 6:42am On Dec 03, 2016
Omosexy isn't there...so I'd rather go with Funke and mercy

15 Likes

Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 03, 2016
Asa. She's the only one I will save, I don't want the 2nd spot.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by nuelzy: 6:56am On Dec 03, 2016
as i am financially drowning now....which of dem don epp me

mtcheeeew

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by iyanuden(m): 7:04am On Dec 03, 2016
Asa all d way.. others can go f**k themselves

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by adebayo201: 7:28am On Dec 03, 2016
who told you "if" they drown they'd die??
They should go down the sea, join the mermaid kingdom and continue their career...

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by Tyviv(f): 7:56am On Dec 03, 2016
Only Asa...

10 Likes

Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by willi926(m): 10:26am On Dec 03, 2016
That question wasn't 4 me, cos I will allow all of them drown.[color=] cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by mofeoluwadassah: 10:38am On Dec 03, 2016
Funke nd asa

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by ademasta(m): 10:43am On Dec 03, 2016
ShayGirl:
Omosexy isn't there...so I'd rather go with Funke and mercy
Same jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by oracle009(m): 10:45am On Dec 03, 2016
My beautiful imperfection.... Bukola Elemide... Àṣa! No. 3

The only celebrity crush I have

6 Likes

Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by ademasta(m): 11:08am On Dec 03, 2016
RENOWNED2:
All This Bush Yoruba People Mhen..I Give Up!
Must you quote me with your ethnic sentiments?

I have no problems with anyone's tribe please

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by nikkypearl(f): 11:13am On Dec 03, 2016
Who are they?
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by RENOWNED2(m): 11:18am On Dec 03, 2016
ademasta:

Must you quote me with your ethnic sentiments?

I have no problems with anyone's tribe please
All These Bush Men. Anything And They Flare Up Dont You Have Manners? Mhen I Give Up!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by ademasta(m): 11:32am On Dec 03, 2016
RENOWNED2:
All These Bush Men. Anything And They Flare Up Dont You Have Manners? Mhen I Give Up!
Do I knw you? Or what's your problem this early morning? You just quoted me unreasonably when I have got nothing to do with you. You don't know my tribe, i don't know yours. What point are you trying to prove here...

29 Likes

Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by RENOWNED2(m): 11:37am On Dec 03, 2016
ademasta:

Do I knw you? Or what's your problem this early morning? You just quoted me unreasonably when I have got nothing to do with you. You don't know my tribe, i don't know yours. What point are you trying to prove here...
This Is Why You Will Never Find A Woman On Nairaland..All These Bushmen Mhen.I Give Up!

11 Likes

Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by sholatem(f): 11:48am On Dec 03, 2016
I wil save Asa,Save Asa and then save asa again cheesy grin

14 Likes

Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by mikaelzX(m): 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
3. She's genius

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"How I Accidentally Killed A Doctor" - Ibinabo Fiberesima 12 Years After / Singer Chidinma Releases New Beautiful Photos / Tuface, Wizkid, Tekno, Timaya, Others Dazzle As Rumours VI Opens Softly In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.