Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:34 PM

If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? (40122 Views)

Imagine These 5 Celebrities Were Female Nurses, Who Do You Think Would Have Been / If Your Favourite Celebrities Were In The Same School / Kemi Olunloyo On "Davido, Don Jazzy, Alexx, Odunlade, Who Will You Save?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by RENOWNED2(m): 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
bestpunterever:
WEREH ALASO grin
Is That Bush Language? I Cant Speak Bush Language..All These Villagers Mhen..I Give Up!
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by enitey(f): 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by RENOWNED2(m): 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
thesicilian:

You guys should be able to recognize an attention seeker when you see one. He doesn't have anything meaningful to comment, just to insult people and feed on the ensuing attention generated from the argument. He's most probably a poor, lonely fellow. Best thing to do is ignore him.
how Will You Find A Woman On Nairaland With This Your Manners. Im Trying To Have A Civilized Conversation And You Are Shouging And Cursing Like A Bushman. Im Tired Of All These Villagers Forreal..How Is It My Fault You Bushmen Cannot Have A Civilized Conversation? I Give Up Mhen!
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by Emeraid: 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
1 first
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by ademasta(m): 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
SuperSuave:

Who jenifa and aigbe help?
They helped me cos I watched their films and I am happy

1 Like

Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by afacosintl: 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
That yeye no 6. denied that she didn't go to Iree poly... Yeye thing...1 & 2, I go save
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by VV2A(m): 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
would save 2 and 3
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by kraftykc(m): 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
mesheikh:
1 and 3... dont know d rest

TRUTH!!!

1 Like

Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by SuperSuave(m): 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
ademasta:

They helped me cos I watched their films and I am happy

I listen and watch Asa's songs too and I'm more than happy. grin

1 Like

Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by godquality: 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
You never ask me if i sabi swim you dey talk rescue.... grin grin grin
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by ademasta(m): 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
SuperSuave:

I listen and watch Asa's songs too and I'm more than happy. grin
grin
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by SuperSuave(m): 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
ademasta:

grin
how's your weekend jare

1 Like

Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by RexTramadol1: 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
ademasta:
2. Jenifer And 5. Mercy Aigbe second...

As for the rest, who dem help?

u too likr yoruba

1 Like

Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by Litmus: 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
Presumably you the rescuer would be in a tiny boat fit only for two or you'd be in the actual water - Number 1 would be the pragmatic choice, the others are thick and powerful looking like rugby players, they're more likely to present a danger to the rescuer.
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by ademasta(m): 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
SuperSuave:
how's your weekend jare
Very nice boss. And yours
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by ademasta(m): 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
RexTramadol1:

u too likr yoruba
Smiles
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by ruona10(m): 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
1 & 4
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by SuperSuave(m): 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
ademasta:

Very nice boss. And yours
quite boring here in Ilorin
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by sermming: 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
5. Mercy Aigbe
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
i don know say no body go wan help toyin aimakhu.una wicked for nairaland o.una go save everybody,una go don reach half road before una remember say toyin still dey inside water.
Nairaland nairaland nairaland.una wicked o ;Di don know say no body go wan help toyin aimakhu.una wicked for nairaland o.una go save everybody,una go don reach half road before una remember say toyin still dey inside water.
Nairaland nairaland nairaland.una wicked o
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by micxwell(m): 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
hungryboy:
Me were no sabi swim,
Go just go find pesin were go help save Juliet Ibrahim for me
Chisos, you will now leave ASA to drown undecided
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by elopee3000(m): 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
ShayGirl:

My biafran friend, u r highly sighted!! grin grin!
thanks baby idi ok ,u sharp
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by ShayGirl(f): 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
elopee3000:
thanks baby idi ok ,u sharp

Confirm!!! grin grin grin
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by ezychris(m): 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
NONE
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by Nellybank(m): 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
When i was drowning how man of dem helped me?
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by billyG(m): 11:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
I think ASA's kponmo has not suffer corruption like others. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by BerryAnny(m): 11:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
I will save Funke Akindele and Mercy Aigbe... Others can commit suicide 4 all I care..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by 2great: 1:12am On Dec 04, 2016
1. Genevieve, 2. Genevieve
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by kaylex1994(m): 1:52am On Dec 04, 2016
Mtcheew...who dey don eep....make dem all go rot in hell

Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by mistermoi(m): 1:59am On Dec 04, 2016
I will be an Angel to Genny and Juliet. I too love dem. And Seun Egbegbe go cum save the number 6. grin grin
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by yetunsbay(m): 11:26am On Dec 04, 2016
2,3 & 5

No ask me why mine is three
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by Ojukwubucket(m): 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
My Sister, biko! Genevieve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' / Peter Okoye Celebrates Chelsea's Win With Photos With Hazard, Costa, Willian / Portable Zazu Shows Off His New Look • Colour & Haircut Transformation(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.