Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,493 members, 7,801,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

I'm Loving Akwastar.com - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I'm Loving Akwastar.com (7538 Views)

If Loving You Is Wrong Fans / Saint Obi: Loving His Return! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Loving Akwastar.com by Fatimagul(f): 3:25am On Dec 03, 2005
I was on my computer last night and i came across this african website. www.akwastar.com, I thought it was really cool. but the thing that caught my interest was the new african film commin soon. For a second, i was actually comparing that girl jennifer ngeniform the star of the movie to our famous Genevieve. Just wanted to share what i came across last night, what do you think?? cool
Re: I'm Loving Akwastar.com by icingbaby(f): 3:33am On Dec 03, 2005
she is beautiful. wow cheesy
Re: I'm Loving Akwastar.com by hotangel2(f): 3:34am On Dec 03, 2005
yes she is (the jennifer girl).. I hope ice ice... isn't talking abt agbani (the one on the front page). The website is complicated. Too many "enter" everywhere.
Re: I'm Loving Akwastar.com by hotangel2(f): 3:39am On Dec 03, 2005
OMG i can watch [b]Games women play, We are one and Tears in heaven [/b]on that website. shocked shocked :oIf you havent seen it. Here you go. It's a nigerian movie.

You can watch both part one and two on it.

http://www.akwastar.com/indexFILMSgames1.htm

i hope they put more movies on it.
Re: I'm Loving Akwastar.com by icingbaby(f): 3:41am On Dec 03, 2005
@ hot- babe, i think i'm talking about her, lipsrsealed i need to go check back. cheesy
Re: I'm Loving Akwastar.com by icingbaby(f): 3:45am On Dec 03, 2005
@ hot-babe, you're so right i need to watch it.

i haven't watch tears in heaven. thank girl. cry
Re: I'm Loving Akwastar.com by hotangel2(f): 3:48am On Dec 03, 2005
CLICK HERE I made a thread for the movies.. so people can use this place to talk abt the jennifer girl.
Re: I'm Loving Akwastar.com by Fatimagul(f): 3:52am On Dec 03, 2005
@ hot angle, that's how i came acroos that site, i was looking for movies
Re: I'm Loving Akwastar.com by Fatimagul(f): 3:53am On Dec 03, 2005
I thing the girl Jenn is really cute, i was amazed..
Re: I'm Loving Akwastar.com by hotangel2(f): 3:54am On Dec 03, 2005
Wow... u r a good searcher. You should go on the thread i made.. So u can talk about the movies. cheesy

And that jenn is cute.
Re: I'm Loving Akwastar.com by Fatimagul(f): 4:16am On Dec 03, 2005
couldn't resist, i had to still that pic grin
Re: I'm Loving Akwastar.com by Fatimagul(f): 5:34am On Dec 03, 2005
It you can't get to the page here you go.. i'm not talkin about agbani

http://www.akwastar.com/NGENIindex.html
Re: I'm Loving Akwastar.com by icingbaby(f): 5:36am On Dec 03, 2005
i just finish watching tears in heaven. i love it i can't wait to watch part two.

@hot-babe i love you for this. kiss cheesy

@fatimagul you rock. thanx. kiss cheesy

y'all make my day better. cool
Re: I'm Loving Akwastar.com by Fatimagul(f): 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2005
i just finished watching WE ARE ONE. real cool cool
Re: I'm Loving Akwastar.com by adman: 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2005
I came across this site and thought it was nice. http://www.africanfilms4u.com they give you a sneak preview into new movies
Re: I'm Loving Akwastar.com by ocho(f): 12:47am On Dec 06, 2005
@ fatima, hotangel, icing, adam-you guys are the best cry thanks! kiss
Re: I'm Loving Akwastar.com by Fatimagul(f): 1:57am On Dec 06, 2005
ocho, you are welcome oo wink
Re: I'm Loving Akwastar.com by Fatimagul(f): 1:08am On Feb 24, 2006
:oO MY GOD. FINALLY SOME NEW MOVIES ON AKWASTAR, smiley HERE IS THE LINK GUYS
http://www.akwastar.com/indexFILMSRATS2.htm
Re: I'm Loving Akwastar.com by ocho(f): 2:07am On Feb 24, 2006
i can't see any movies now, not until i get these midterm exams off my back but i'll be checking them out real soon, i can't wait *she says with glee* grin grin grin
Re: I'm Loving Akwastar.com by ocho(f): 2:08am On Feb 24, 2006
for the 100000th time, thanks fatima, you're d best! cool kiss
Re: I'm Loving Akwastar.com by Hotstepper(f): 3:11am On Feb 24, 2006
am suprised u'all r just knowing da website and i think there is a thread about it, found it when it came out newly and da movies they have dere r old and they have removed lotz dat used 2 be dere and left a few, itz a kool site though, there is villagesquare dat u can watch 9ja programs and celebrities host it and interview ppl around da world, globalzation huh making da world a global village tongue
Re: I'm Loving Akwastar.com by Hotstepper(f): 3:16am On Feb 24, 2006
fayima, did i hear u say new movies, awwww, lemme check it out but no movie until sunday cuz i gat essayz 2 write tongue,,can't waitttt
Re: I'm Loving Akwastar.com by Hotstepper(f): 3:18am On Feb 24, 2006
oh, just checked 2 seee wats da latest they have, i have seen da RAT movie, abeg, they should add more tongue
Re: I'm Loving Akwastar.com by Fatimagul(f): 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2006
When i say new movies, I don't really mean "new in the market". I meant a new movie they added to the website after along time, I had never watch "rats" I found it pretty interesting, so i wanted to pass it on,
Re: I'm Loving Akwastar.com by ocho(f): 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2006
RAT? now what kind of a title is that?
Re: I'm Loving Akwastar.com by killakam: 5:42am On Mar 17, 2006
yo the gurl in akwastar.com, nollywood movie page is wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww where is she from dammmmmmmmmm tell her to hit me up she is lookin good where did u get that kind of gurl like dat she is the best in the pages man that her reel name deslene? tell her she is lookin good aiight 1 wink
Re: I'm Loving Akwastar.com by darlynbuki(f): 5:21am On Apr 04, 2006
please can someone help me. i've not been able to watch any movie on Akwastar.com. when i click on the movie it remains on that screen with an empty box. what should i do? please reply cos i really would love to watch all the moviessssssssssss. cry
Re: I'm Loving Akwastar.com by tamia(f): 11:55pm On Apr 21, 2006
akwastar is hosted by people from my beloved country n most of the actors in the up coming movie r cameroonians. yup we repin''' the new movie they acted is BUSHFALLER y'all know wat bushfaller means rite? if u don't holla
Re: I'm Loving Akwastar.com by dbaptist1(m): 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2008
sat girl there is not anywhere near genie

(1) (Reply)

OPINION: Power Vs Empire - Which Do You Think Is Better? / What's Your Best Movie? / Which Channels Do You Watch Most On Your DSTV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.