Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,368 members, 7,781,005 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:21 AM

On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. (6188 Views)

What Is The Best Fight Scene You Ever Watched In Movies? / Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies / What's The Best Tough-guy Line You've Ever Heard In Movies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by freezyprinzy(m): 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
*blows nose*
#crying
Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
"For the watch"
Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by chival(f): 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
JoeBlocks:
I've always known Sophie was already dead. What I didn't expect however is the death of Glenn and Abraham. angry

Glenn is dead?! Didn't get up to that point before I backed out. Stopped watching soon after Merle turned.
Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by JoeBlocks(m): 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
chival:

Glenn is dead?! Didn't get up to that point before I backed out. Stopped watching soon after Merle turned.
Yea he is. Got his head bashed in terribly. sad angry
Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by chival(f): 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Yea he is. Got his head bashed in terribly. sad angry

Wow!
Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by Kyllahmc(m): 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
Wow Following...
Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by JoeBlocks(m): 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
chival:

Wow!
Yep. Which season did you stop?
Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by Explorers(m): 9:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
chival:
The Walking Dead

Sophia comes out of the barn.

I passed out here, the missing girl...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by chival(f): 9:34am On Dec 04, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Yep. Which season did you stop?

Season 5
Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by chival(f): 9:39am On Dec 04, 2016
Explorers:

I passed out here, the missing girl...

My eyes were practically bulging out of their sockets. I was so sure she would be found unharmed. Good script writing if you ask me.
Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by JoeBlocks(m): 9:52am On Dec 04, 2016
chival:

Season 5
Oh. Why did you stop watching it?
Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by chival(f): 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Oh. Why did you stop watching it?

It just suddenly lost its appeal. Also, for reasons I dont understand, Merle's turning made me sad. He was just so pathetic.
Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by JoeBlocks(m): 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
chival:

It just suddenly lost its appeal. Also, for reasons I dont understand, Merle's turning made me sad. He was just so pathetic.
Oh. I believe it gets interesting as it goes on. Merle had it coming. Even his brother Daryl abandoned him cos of he selfish ways.

If Merle's death can make you feel this bad, then Glenn and Abraham's will make you feel worse.

They didn't deserve to die the way they did. It even made me angry.
Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by gsalvatore: 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
I assume no one has seen 'Defiance'.

Shocking scenes were littered all through the movie.

Mummy 1 nko?..Brendan literally going through hell to save Raychel weiz the Raychel practical saving Brendan from real hell..
Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by Explorers(m): 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
5. After everything, they escaped from the Fox River State Penitentiary, got to the airport and their plane took off without them.

'What do we do?'

'We run'

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by DEIFIED(m): 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
The red wedding, what an episode. I felt for the stark at that moment, especially Aryan.

1 Like

Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by Henry1006(m): 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
Every single scene in game of thrones is intriguing and suspenful.

1 Like

Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by Lanceslot(m): 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
Explorers:
5. After everything, they escaped from the Fox River State Penitentiary, got to the airport and their plane took off without them.

'What do we do?'

'We run'
Some moment before that there was a debate on the number of people the small plane could carry and it was agreed that Tbag is not gona be boarding it. When the modafcuker got notice of it he handcuffed himself to Lincoln burrow. Very interesting movie, I like Michael and Tbag character.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by Explorers(m): 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
Lanceslot:
Some moment before that there was a debate on the number of people the small plane could carry and it was agreed that Tbag is not gona be boarding it. When the modafcuker got notice of it he handcuffed himself to Lincoln burrow. Very interesting movie, I like Michael and Tbag character.

Yea bro, that's why i said after everything.

1 Like

Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by chival(f): 11:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Oh. I believe it gets interesting as it goes on. Merle had it coming. Even his brother Daryl abandoned him cos of he selfish ways.

If Merle's death can make you feel this bad, then Glenn and Abraham's will make you feel worse.

They didn't deserve to die the way they did. It even made me angry.

Exactly! And that is why I will avoid TWD from here on. I mean Glenn? Abraham, yeah sad, but Glenn? What will Maggie do? Abeg, I don't think I can deal jare.
Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by chival(f): 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
Explorers:

'What do we do?'

'We run'

Is Prison Break still running? Can't recall this airport scene you mentioned.
Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by JoeBlocks(m): 6:31am On Dec 05, 2016
chival:

Exactly! And that is why I will avoid TWD from here on. I mean Glenn? Abraham, yeah sad, but Glenn? What will Maggie do? Abeg, I don't think I can deal jare.
LOL. She'll get her revenge. There's nothing to it.
Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by Deztro(m): 9:14am On Dec 05, 2016
Explorers:

'What do we do?'

'We run'

baba explorers dedicate one for me.
Today na my birthday

1 Like

Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by Rockyrascal(m): 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
Explorers:
4. 'I dont know about you but i intend to write a strongly worded letter to the White Star Line about all this.'

'Jack there's a boat, I'll never let go, i promise.'

I have watched various interesting movies in the past years, and I can tell u,titanic is still my best movie of all time.
Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by Rockyrascal(m): 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
sisisioge:

You just released a fountain in here explorers... Jack, come back to me...eeewe! Maaaaama moo o! Jack pls go back to her cry cry cry Seen that movie a gazillion times, cried all of the times.
grin....and she had a reason to live by blowing the whistle continiously
Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by selfmadeOLX(m): 1:29am On Dec 06, 2016
Explorers:
4. 'I dont know about you but i intend to write a strongly worded letter to the White Star Line about all this.'

sad cry angry

Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by selfmadeOLX(m): 1:32am On Dec 06, 2016
JoeBlocks:
"How Tha"...

"He is The One".

The Matrix.

grin cool wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by Davidhero(m): 10:58am On Dec 06, 2016
Explorers:

LOVE, LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO.

1 Like

Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by kachiz(m): 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
No Escape

The moment Owen Wilson (Jack Dwyer) threw her daughter off the roof for the wife to catch.

And the moment Jack Dwyer and his family sneaked through the crowd of bloodthirsty Asians that were looking for foreigners to send to the great beyond

Try and see this movie

3 Likes

Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by Explorers(m): 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
kachiz:
No Escape

The moment Owen Wilson (Jack Dwyer) threw her daughter off the roof for the wife to catch.

And the moment Jack Dwyer and his family sneaked through the crowd of bloodthirsty Asians that were looking for foreigners to send to the great beyond

Try and see this movie

Yea, i saw this movie few days back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by sisisioge: 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
Explorers:

Yea, i saw this movie few days back.

I died plenty times on that movie o...jeez!
Re: On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. by sisisioge: 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
kachiz:
No Escape

Try and see this movie

Na real relocation gone bad...the warring peeps were crazy! Saw it earlier this year, the cinema was a mess! Me and one babe like that almost got banned grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anyone Noticed Any Changes In Cnn Anchors? / 'Passions' Or 'When You Are Mine'? / Gotv Decoder Upgrade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.