Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday (26862 Views)

Suspected Car Thief Stripped Unclad And Beaten In Calabar (Photos) / Car Thief Beaten By Mob In Abuja (Photos) / Hoodlums Murder A Young Man In Ogoni, Rivers State Yesterday Evening (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 03, 2016
Awww,,,fine boi like dis
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by Rhayour: 9:29am On Dec 03, 2016
lordkit2:
A car thief was caught Friday 2 december at Ojota, he stole a car key, phones and money worth 70,000. All the items were recovered except the money because he wasn't arrested on the scene but was suspected after he left the scene, caught and was taken to his house where all the stolen items were recovered except the money.

He is still at Ogudu Area H.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/12/03/checkout-this-car-thief-caught-at-ojota-lagos-state-yesterday-photos/

Chai....wetin him GF go talk now. lol
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by Bigcake: 9:29am On Dec 03, 2016
Chai.... Fine boy don fall hands.
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by roccio(m): 9:29am On Dec 03, 2016
na wa oh..
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 03, 2016
ahn ahn, a whole ojota and the guys face still looks untouched. b lyk say na rich people street hin go move tinz.
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by passyhansome(m): 9:29am On Dec 03, 2016
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 03, 2016
Not any excuse, we are in this recession together

should we all become criminals?
webo16:
Recession thief
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by tosyne2much(m): 9:31am On Dec 03, 2016
Na this kind hanfsome guy dey steal? Oga ooo
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by thecavemanesq(m): 9:33am On Dec 03, 2016
Temper Justice with Mercy.
lordkit2:
A car thief was caught Friday 2 december at Ojota, he stole a car key, phones and money worth 70,000. All the items were recovered except the money because he wasn't arrested on the scene but was suspected after he left the scene, caught and was taken to his house where all the stolen items were recovered except the money.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/12/03/checkout-this-car-thief-caught-at-ojota-lagos-state-yesterday-photos/
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by sergiolefty(m): 9:35am On Dec 03, 2016
see im face grin...well I notice something recently.....nah 2014 dey always dey 100 naira note......click like if u agree and share if odawise...
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by Opakan2: 9:38am On Dec 03, 2016
na them.. flatrons

they don't mind selling their parents for money..
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by NicoBaba(m): 9:41am On Dec 03, 2016
Untainted007:
See him flat head like a tribe I don't want to mention, Only that Names Checkers Association of Nigeria has been shrouded in obscurity cos his origin was not stated in the post. This kind one fit dey push wheelbarrow or even dey drive danfo instead of taking to stealing. He will want to put his blame on recession. Recession don hear am.

do u mean to say flat head
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by Kulas: 9:42am On Dec 03, 2016
vchykp:
Responsible looking man, if he was not caught with the stolen stuffs, i would have bet he was not the thief, if he cant work, he rather stay in hunger than steal and be disgraced, i pray the police handles his case well..

What if he did not see any (work) job and have been searching for one for long to d extent he don't even have common one thousand naira in the whole of his life,what will he do? Or don't u know there are people their condition has turned into that and nobody cares about u even ur friends abondon u. I am not in support of thief but you won't understand untill you understand.If you are in a position of seeing three square meals,always thank God for its not by ur power or hardworking.The man in question may be so hardworking than you,but can be hit by one thing and his condition turn to worse.May God help us.
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by NicoBaba(m): 9:42am On Dec 03, 2016
oladom2:
His head looks flat. Can someone confirm his name? lipsrsealed
chukwuebube or chinanpagi
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by Wizdude(m): 9:43am On Dec 03, 2016
jidxin:
I. was der ystrday morning. ..his name is chukwudi he resides in ketu

You were there when he stole the items or when he was caught? undecided
Picture of you at any of the scenes or adonbiliv.
Liars everywhere!!!
Chukwudi kor Iyanya ni angry
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by infogenius(m): 9:48am On Dec 03, 2016
lordkit2:

It saddens me when grown ups go out and steal especially in public places.
What are they tying to teach the growing ups?

I just wonder.
This is blatant insanity
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by fortunechy(m): 9:48am On Dec 03, 2016
Don't be madly in love because of pictures on social media,some fair people are dark in reality. Some tall people are short in reality. Some holy ladies on social media are runs girls in reality, some thank God is Friday , have no job. Some pretty and beautiful ladies on social media are manageable in reality.. Some you see their pictures on a flight ,Can't afford flight ticket, some upload pictures of food prepared by their mum. Some fresh skin on social media are dry skin in reality, some that are engaged on social media, are seriously searching, while some in a relationship are single. Some with cat eyes on social media, have goat eyes in reality , some who snapped besides mansions are managing with six friends in one room... Some who told you they are going for vigil ends up in their boos house,while some who told you they can't date a guy staying in self contain , sleeps on the floor in a face me i face you. Some wife material on social media,are bed material in reality, while some Madonna students on social media, are still jambite Some GT bank staff on social media, are IT students in GT bank,while some guyz who work in shell on social media, are keke drivers in reality.... Love is a beautiful thing but you must be very careful with what you see on social media, most people want to meet up ,while some are dancing to the tune oooo....b wise

2 Likes

Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by Mumiking(f): 9:56am On Dec 03, 2016
Fine boy, with dis scarcity of husbands he just wasted.
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by clubkonnect: 10:05am On Dec 03, 2016
Sunbellar:
You people are clamoring about this when we have internet fraudsters and recharge card reseller that just defrauded me in the name of Clubkonnect. Anybody that knows him should advice him to return my money before it's too late because I must fight to finish!

Hello sunday hill,
this is exactly the kind of things we are talking about when u come here an lay false accusations. i have attached a screen shot of you account with us below, it show that your wallet was credited with 600 which is still sitting idle. Even the screen shot you uploaded by yourself show that your wallet was credited.

Pls tell me how do you intend we provide you data/airtime when u did not even request for it. we are not practicing voodoo for us to know the data/airtime you need(or can u tell us and the whole world, the phone number you requested on the the value). but if you are not familiar on how to use our platform, i suggest next time that you simply ask for help rather than just going about defaming our business. You have posted atleast 3 different post calling us corporate scam. Imagine the damage you have caused to our business with you false accusation. i will advice that you do proper investigation before call somebody or any business a scam next time.

How it works
after payment and your wallet is credited, you need to click on Buy DataBundle or Buy Aitime on our website where you will provide the mobile number and the value of data or airtime you need. Once you have done that, you order will then be processed

clubkonnect team

1 Like

Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 03, 2016
beycity:
Hunger is very very bad but still not a valid excuse for stealing.

hungerbad
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by 9inches(m): 10:14am On Dec 03, 2016
His barber should be arrested as well. He obviously is with some part of the 70k.
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by vchykp(m): 10:15am On Dec 03, 2016
Kulas:

What if he did not see any (work) job and have been searching for one for long to d extent he don't even have common one thousand naira in the whole of his life,what will he do? Or don't u know there are people their condition has turned into that and nobody cares about u even ur friends abondon u. I am not in support of thief but you won't understand untill you understand.If you are in a position of seeing three square meals,always thank God for its not by ur power or hardworking.The man in question may be so hardworking than you,but can be hit by one thing and his condition turn to worse.May God help us.

Amen.. i agree with you, but mere looking at the man, he does not look like he has ever tasted penury, his size and freshness shows he may have been doing this for survival.
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by kingwise5050: 10:27am On Dec 03, 2016
why no jungle justice in his body na undecidedwhy no jungle justice in his body na
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by LockDown69(m): 10:29am On Dec 03, 2016
Shame! Young and abled. angry
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by kingwise5050: 10:30am On Dec 03, 2016
why no jungle justice in his body na undecidedwhy no jungle justice in his body na undecidedwhy no jungle justice in his body na undecidedwhy no jungle justice in his body na
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by Codeman01(m): 10:32am On Dec 03, 2016
Jisus kristi........ Flat heads with stealing, kidnapping, ritual, pipelines vandalization, drug dealing, Igbos must be exterminated embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry They are really embarrassing Nigerians
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2016
lordkit2:

Wetin that man for the second pics behind the thief they follow u talk as u wan snap?
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 03, 2016
kingwise5050:
why no jungle justice in his body na undecidedwhy no jungle justice in his body na

George of the Jungle is on Holiday
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 10:55am On Dec 03, 2016
Sunbellar:
You people are clamoring about this when we have internet fraudsters and recharge card reseller that just defrauded me in the name of Clubkonnect. Anybody that knows him should advice him to return my money before it's too late because I must fight to finish!
this almost got me cracking my ribs, but on the other hand sorry oh,
Re: Car Thief Caught At Ojota, Lagos State Yesterday by ayindejimmy(m): 11:03am On Dec 03, 2016
This is nothing but media trial.

How can they be showing his face online when he's not been convicted by a court of competent jurisdiction?

Media trial everywhere!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Claimed She Was Hypnotized After Going Missing For Days In Delta. Photos / Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha / Nigerian Held In India For Duping By Cloning Cards At Atms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.