Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

How God Took Me From Mushin To Surulere To Banana Island - Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How God Took Me From Mushin To Surulere To Banana Island - Linda Ikeji (627 Views)

Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features / How God Took Me From Mushin To Surulere To Banana Island - Linda Ikeji / How God took me from Mushin to Surulere to Banana Island - Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Took Me From Mushin To Surulere To Banana Island - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 03, 2016
Nigeria's popular and richest blogger, Linda Ikeji who last year moved into her multi million Naira mansion in the high brow Banana island part of Lagos recalled on how God changed her status from Mushin to Surulere to Banana Island in an interview with Encomium.

Read excerpts below:

A lot of people want to know how you got your wealth?

From blogging! A thousand percent is from blogging. I don’t do any other thing. There is so much money to be made from blogs that people do not know.

How many staffers do you have?

I have over 30. Last month was the first time I paid a lot of people. I was like, I could have kept this whole money for myself but it is part of expansion and growth.

Do you think you court controversy or just misunderstood?

I don’t go out of my way to look for controversy maybe I am being misunderstood. I am a blogger and a business woman, I have to go out of my way to look for gossip for my readers. I don’t want anybody to fail. I don’t wish anybody evil.

How did you feel when Kemi said you took money from Dasuki?

I have never denied it. The reason I never said anything about it was because it was overwhelming. Someone called me and said I should calm down. The person said people have not come to terms with the fact that I bought such a property. Before the whole stuff started, I have never heard of the man’s name. The only money I collected from any APC or PDP was for advert. I know I am not guilty of anything. If not, EFCC would have come for me by now.

When people say such things, I understand where they are coming from. Those who are not into online business will not know how it works. It is only those into online business that know I can buy two of that house.

What will happen to your house when you get married?

My parents would live there. I live with all my family now – my parents and my sisters.

Can you tell us how you felt the day you bought your house?

I was extremely happy. I couldn’t believe it. From Mushin to Surulere to Banana Island. I think you have only one life to live. My dream was a luxurious house and I said if I could afford it, I would get it. It was such an amazing day for me.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/12/how-god-took-me-from-mushin-to-surulere.html

Re: How God Took Me From Mushin To Surulere To Banana Island - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 03, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: How God Took Me From Mushin To Surulere To Banana Island - Linda Ikeji by madridguy(m): 7:29am On Dec 03, 2016
I'm happy for you Linda. Baba God oya reason my matter it is my turn to shine.

El Classico on point.
Hala Madrid to every Blancos in thy house.
Re: How God Took Me From Mushin To Surulere To Banana Island - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 03, 2016
Linda ikeji is trying so much.
Re: How God Took Me From Mushin To Surulere To Banana Island - Linda Ikeji by Chikelue2000(m): 7:50am On Dec 03, 2016
D same God who did it for her will do yours. If u believe, click on d lke button

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Pics Of Yul Edochie, Queen Nwokoye, Others On Set Of A New Movie / Toke Makinwa Visits Her Childhood Home Where She Lost Her Parents In House / DJ Jimmy Jatt, Linda Ikeji & More Campaign To Save Emma Ugolee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.