Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Is It Wrong For A Dad To Hit His Daughter's Asss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong For A Dad To Hit His Daughter's Asss (1513 Views)

PHOTOS: Top 5 Ghanaian Female Celebrities With BIG ASSS You Should Know / (18+) Asss Of The Day / (18+) "See How He Is Pressing Her Asss Like Fufu" (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong For A Dad To Hit His Daughter's Asss by fumisko(f): 7:30am On Dec 03, 2016
If a papa hits his daughter ass just jokingly or as play sometimes is it wrong? Or is my friend imagining what isn't actually a problen
Re: Is It Wrong For A Dad To Hit His Daughter's Asss by herzern1(m): 7:31am On Dec 03, 2016

Re: Is It Wrong For A Dad To Hit His Daughter's Asss by FreeSpirited: 7:33am On Dec 03, 2016
fumisko:
If a papa hits his daughter ass just jokingly or as play sometimes is it wrong? Or is my friend imagining what isn't actually a problen
if it happened to you what would you think?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Dad To Hit His Daughter's Asss by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 03, 2016
How old is the girl? It seems somehow and the fact that you posted it in romance section makes it more odd.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Dad To Hit His Daughter's Asss by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:36am On Dec 03, 2016
herzern1:

Whats this all about a "thin looooong line"? grin
Re: Is It Wrong For A Dad To Hit His Daughter's Asss by herzern1(m): 7:42am On Dec 03, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Whats this all about a "thin looooong line"? grin

It means..... " I will come back to post if time permits" grin grin.....

Most of the times,I abandon it there doinq other thinqs......

How's your Saturday morninq...??
Re: Is It Wrong For A Dad To Hit His Daughter's Asss by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:49am On Dec 03, 2016
herzern1:

It means..... " I will come back to post if time permits" grin grin.....

Most of the times,I abandon it there doinq other thinqs......

How's your Saturday morninq...??

grin

U mean my gloomy Saturday afternoon cheesy

Nothing much really, juz the weather sucks... undecided
Re: Is It Wrong For A Dad To Hit His Daughter's Asss by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 03, 2016
It is wrong both in public and private to playfully hit her asss on purpose. Such a play for a little girl in public would cause mixed feelings to lookers around. Even if you have no bad intension, ppl would think you have. And if done in private, your daughter would think every play between a man and a woman is OK

But if you're spanking her for doing something wrong(not play) and the part u can quickly think of spanking is her buttock maybe for wasting or throwing food away etc...that's OK. We all received lashes in our bombom in those young days

But if your daughter is of age.. Say 16 and above and una still dey play asss play, well na una sabi o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Dad To Hit His Daughter's Asss by herzern1(m): 7:55am On Dec 03, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

grin

U mean my gloomy Saturday afternoon cheesy

Nothing much really, juz the weather sucks... undecided

You never told me yhu aren't a Niqerian embarassed embarassed embarassed......

It's Morninq here anyway.......
Re: Is It Wrong For A Dad To Hit His Daughter's Asss by menxer: 7:57am On Dec 03, 2016
As in, what exactly did the father use in hitting the daughter's ass: his hand, a stick, his dick?

How old is the daughter?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Dad To Hit His Daughter's Asss by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:07am On Dec 03, 2016
herzern1:

You never told me yhu aren't a Niqerian embarassed embarassed embarassed......

It's Morninq here anyway.......

grin

I tot u dig when I quoted u last time "what about the non-nigerians? " cheesy
Re: Is It Wrong For A Dad To Hit His Daughter's Asss by herzern1(m): 8:12am On Dec 03, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

grin
I tot u dig when I quoted u last time "what about the non-nigerians? " cheesy

Oh! Oh!

I thouqht as much grin grin....

*Now whisper to me softly smiley.....what's the Country??
Re: Is It Wrong For A Dad To Hit His Daughter's Asss by LecciGucci: 8:15am On Dec 03, 2016
How old is she.?
If shez above 14 thats a no no!
Especially if he used hands
Re: Is It Wrong For A Dad To Hit His Daughter's Asss by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:18am On Dec 03, 2016
herzern1:

Oh! Oh!

I thouqht as much grin grin....

*Now whisper to me softly smiley.....what's the Country??

grin

Hahahhahahaha.. Come closer and read my LIPS grin

Re: Is It Wrong For A Dad To Hit His Daughter's Asss by herzern1(m): 8:30am On Dec 03, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

grin
Hahahhahahaha.. Come closer and read my LIPS grin
I still couldn't fiqure it out embarassed embarassed.....perhaps I'm not qud at readinq lips..

angry angry......
Re: Is It Wrong For A Dad To Hit His Daughter's Asss by RENOWNED2(m): 8:30am On Dec 03, 2016
Wtf..Mhen I Give Up!
Re: Is It Wrong For A Dad To Hit His Daughter's Asss by Localamos(m): 10:33am On Dec 03, 2016
I would not hit my daughter even when she was 2 years old.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Dad To Hit His Daughter's Asss by mofeoluwadassah: 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
Hmmmm........
Re: Is It Wrong For A Dad To Hit His Daughter's Asss by Chidonc(m): 9:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
Depends on her age sis, it is actual called spanking, yea it not a big deal for a father to spank his litlle daughter but it should be stopped and other form of punishmentr carried out when she starts becomin body concious.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Dad To Hit His Daughter's Asss by fumisko(f): 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
According to her, it's something he just does while he is passing or moving around in the house if she is lying down or something. Her ass is on the big side Sha. So he just taps d left n d right one n is off.more like play or so but he has never approached her sexually in any manner. So she is confused if she should react to it or her father just happens to be playful with no strings attached. She is 20
Re: Is It Wrong For A Dad To Hit His Daughter's Asss by ayox1(m): 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
fumisko:
According to her, it's something he just does while he is passing or moving around in the house if she is lying down or something. Her ass is on the big side Sha. So he just taps d left n d right one n is off.more like play or so but he has never approached her sexually in any manner. So she is confused if she should react to it or her father just happens to be playful with no strings attached. She is 20
this is totally wrong, she better stop her dad or he will migrate to touching her breast.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed!! / Nicki Minaj Exposes Boobs And Bum In Tiny Pink Latex Bodysuit Before Posing.... / Why Ugly Women Should Shun Advice About Saying 'No' To Broke Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.