Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Christian & Unbeliever: One Difference. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian & Unbeliever: One Difference. (279 Views)

"Not Even As An Unbeliever Will My Husband Rape Someone" Mrs Fatoyinbo / The Dilenma Of The Unbeliever: How Can I Belief In Something Unseen? / What Are You Doing As An Unbeliever To Gain Equality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christian & Unbeliever: One Difference. by fromnigeria(m): 7:31am On Dec 03, 2016
One major difference between a true Christian (i.e one who has really given his life to Christ) is that Christ now detects all he does and does not do. The believer now lives not for himself but for Christ. In fearful reverence of the father.
Particularly, a Christian is an occasional sinner, in fact sometimes he finds it difficult to remember the last time s/he sinned. He or she does not live a life of sin, rather he does sin once in a blue moon out of mistake and realizes immediately and asks for forgiveness.

On the other hand, an unbeliever lives a life of sin. He show no remorse at all. He or she has so many reasons and excuses to sin. He knows this is wrong yet he lacks the power to triumph over sin. An unbeliever does not believe he can live a day, a week, or even months without sin. He does not yet understand the reason Christ was born and died even though he celebrates it. He lacks the FEAR OF GOD even though he fears every other thing God made. He still lives to please the flesh and the world.

Where do you belong?
Have you really given your life to Christ?

Happy Weekend

Think about it.

(1) (Reply)

Before God Speaks, Decide To Say "Yes" / Acceptable Service / GOD Almighty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.