Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,834 members, 7,798,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Mariah Carey Captured In A Dress Almost Showing Her Vagina - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mariah Carey Captured In A Dress Almost Showing Her Vagina (9160 Views)

Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For / Fans Blast Actress Moyo Lawal For Sharing Photo Almost Showing Off Her Pants / Yemi Alade Dress Almost Naked To Falz Experience(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mariah Carey Captured In A Dress Almost Showing Her Vagina by winkmart: 7:50am On Dec 03, 2016
Maria Carey's daring dress sure had everyone talking when she stepped out in New York on Thursday night. The 46 year old singer showed off her cleavage and plenty of leg in the provocative dress for her dinner date with a mystery man.

The mystery man seems to be her new boyfriend after bitter split from Australian Billionaire, James Packer.

She seems to have moved on with her life and she looks so happy with the new boy.

More photos:

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/12/mariah-carey-captured-in-dress-almost.html

1 Like

Re: Mariah Carey Captured In A Dress Almost Showing Her Vagina by dikerebel(m): 7:51am On Dec 03, 2016
who get lil wayn's pics
Re: Mariah Carey Captured In A Dress Almost Showing Her Vagina by winkmart: 7:51am On Dec 03, 2016
Re: Mariah Carey Captured In A Dress Almost Showing Her Vagina by sirjomore(m): 7:58am On Dec 03, 2016
Change d frame all u want, the picture still remains the same. cosmetic surgery can not make us forget she's 46 and counting. #oldwoman
Re: Mariah Carey Captured In A Dress Almost Showing Her Vagina by zico530(m): 8:37am On Dec 03, 2016
When did this woman join the group of oloshos?
Re: Mariah Carey Captured In A Dress Almost Showing Her Vagina by mofeoluwadassah: 9:40am On Dec 03, 2016
Y she no kuku ma open everytin nw......olosho
Re: Mariah Carey Captured In A Dress Almost Showing Her Vagina by Came: 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
This woman just dey flex dey go without sending anybody.. Na shame dey really kill people .. Hmmmmmm.
Re: Mariah Carey Captured In A Dress Almost Showing Her Vagina by Kobicove(m): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
Why the noise?

What is so special about her own VJ? undecided
Re: Mariah Carey Captured In A Dress Almost Showing Her Vagina by Oppypoppy: 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
Shooooo this her bwest WONDER me o. Aging get POWER oh! Shoooo shocked
Re: Mariah Carey Captured In A Dress Almost Showing Her Vagina by airminem(f): 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
I have gobs of mustard and ketchup on the front of my shirt, which does not make me a hot dog... lipsrsealed
Re: Mariah Carey Captured In A Dress Almost Showing Her Vagina by BlackOnassis(m): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
airminem:
I have gobs of mustard and ketchup on the front of my shirt, which does not make me a hot dog... lipsrsealed

nope. it just makes u very lickable and delicious grin grin
Re: Mariah Carey Captured In A Dress Almost Showing Her Vagina by 1zynnvn(m): 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
dikerebel:
who get lil wayn's pics
oya take,

2 Likes

Re: Mariah Carey Captured In A Dress Almost Showing Her Vagina by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
Ughh
Her breasts are lying on top of her belly

Ughhh
Re: Mariah Carey Captured In A Dress Almost Showing Her Vagina by AkinPhysicist: 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
cool Why you come cover am? Obatala punish you cool
Re: Mariah Carey Captured In A Dress Almost Showing Her Vagina by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 04, 2016
How many anacondas this woman wan sample??
Re: Mariah Carey Captured In A Dress Almost Showing Her Vagina by Okaakoko(m): 6:58am On Dec 04, 2016
nearly does not kill a bird

(1) (Reply)

Baddoo: Olamide Buys New 2013 Range Rover! [photos] / Woman Caught Giving Her Date “BJ” Inside Mcdonald’s Restaurant! SEE PHOTOS / Fans React To Actress Laide Bakare Bathing Without Cloth Live On IG (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.