Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You (9062 Views)

Men Should Take Note, This Is What Women Are Up To Now. (photo) / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You by dammieowot1: 8:13am On Dec 03, 2016
Women are known to be great observers especially when it comes to noticing certain things about men. This is the first thing that they notice about guys.

The number one thing women notice about guys has been revealed – and it might surprise you.

According to Daily Star UK, a new study by Remescar quizzed single ladies about what catches their eye when they’re sizing up a potential partner.

And apparently if she’s checking you out, the first thing she clocks is your smile.

During the research 71% of women revealed that a nice smile was very first thing they noticed.

But it’s not all about looks because the second thing women zeroed in on was a good personality, particularly if a guy seemed like a good person to have a laugh with.

The next thing women eyed was a man’s body type, followed by a good family ethic and how confident he was.

Carien Veldhuis, marketing manager at Remescar, said: “The results here are interesting, highlighting that women are more likely to look at physical attributes than men are – particularly based on first appearances and whether or not they continue to engage in a conversation with them.

“It’s shocking to hear that so many women, and likewise so many men, will ignore someone of the opposite sex based upon the way they look; you never know, that could be your Mr or Mrs Right right there, and you’ve snubbed them because they don’t quite marry up to the image of your dream partner that you’ve built up in your head.

“Ultimately looks aren’t everything – at the end of the day you want to be able to have an intelligent conversation with your partner when it’s just the two of you.”

Meanwhile scientists previously discovered that altruism (a selfless concern for others) was the main thing that women looked for when choosing a serious boyfriend.

In fact it was considered to be more important than good looks because what women really want is a caring guy.

So if you want to secure a few dates then try volunteering at your local soup kitchen or helping an old lady cross the road.

Study author Daniel Farrelly said that generosity was seen as “a highly important characteristic trait women look for in long-term partners”.

Although when it came to one-night-stands, looks were more important than a great personality.

“These findings make a substantial contribution to our understanding of the role of altruistic behaviour in human mate choice by including the previously unexplored additional variables of physical attractiveness,” researchers wrote.

“Overall, the results provide further support for the view that altruism acts as an important trait in mate choice, particularly for long-term relationships.”

Source: http://damiblog.com.ng/guys-take-note-first-thing-women-always-notice/
Re: Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You by herzern1(m): 8:17am On Dec 03, 2016

Re: Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You by zyzxx(m): 9:16am On Dec 03, 2016
wink cool that how I smile,

Like of u love my smile, share if u dont
Re: Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 03, 2016
Fact... The first thing they notice is ur height

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You by Jerryojozy(m): 11:47am On Dec 03, 2016
This finding na for naij girls so? make $$$$ and see wonders.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You by pitbully: 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
UK research bros leave UK research for UK abeg

9 Likes

Re: Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You by makydebbie(f): 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
sad its the height, I notice before anything.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
Ur money man..

Who smile epp?? undecided

#YolO

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You by Splinz(m): 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
You mean like this...

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You by allytinted: 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
No Be Only Smile, Na Spectranet. Mtcheeeeew.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You by Eleniyan15: 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
yinmu

lasu girls will just measure your dick immediately first

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You by Splinz(m): 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
makydebbie:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
It is expected of an iroko...
Re: Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You by makydebbie(f): 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
Splinz:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
It is expected of an iroko...
iroko? cheesy
Re: Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
Naija gals first notice that size of your pocket.
Re: Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You by Fidelismaria: 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
DUmb post smile ko emoji hw many guys dey smile for dis bubuhari recession
Re: Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You by Splinz(m): 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
makydebbie:
iroko? cheesy
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I didn't say anything o... wink
Re: Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You by makydebbie(f): 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
Splinz:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I didn't say anything o... wink
better don't say otongue
Re: Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You by Splinz(m): 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
makydebbie:
better don't say otongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You by pheoebe(f): 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
Re: Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You by luminouz(m): 10:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
makydebbie:
Na wao! Whats Ur preferred height o...6feet!
Re: Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
UK babe's get choice na,naija babe's are zombies for money...choiceless

1 Like

Re: Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You by Henry1006(m): 11:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
Women this women that,women una follow come problem plenty o.. embarassed
Re: Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You by phlamesG: 11:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
makydebbie:
Really? I thought most girls notices d guy's 'package' first tongue
Re: Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You by pennytrate: 11:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
these are my happy faces undecided angry sad so she better learn to deal with it
Re: Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You by simdam500(m): 11:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
Like this smile? cheesy
Re: Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You by BlackOnassis(m): 6:33am On Dec 04, 2016
in yankee, chicks actually avoid smiling guys. they like ruff and raw niggas. me i only smile at kids and babies anyway grin
Re: Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You by lereinter(m): 7:07am On Dec 04, 2016
i think is cloth and footwear the man puts on
thats when a lady sizes u from head to down...
followed is the phone in your hand or pocket....

1 Like

Re: Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You by QuietHammer(m): 7:15am On Dec 04, 2016
Really? So Kanye west'a smile was the first thing Kim noticed and got attracted to?
Re: Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You by windeal: 7:24am On Dec 04, 2016
Splinz:
You mean like this...
No like this

Re: Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You by Agimor(m): 10:08am On Dec 04, 2016
dammieowot1:
Women are known to be great observers especially when it comes to noticing certain things about men. This is the first thing that they notice about guys.

The number one thing women notice about guys has been revealed – and it might surprise you.

According to Daily Star UK, a new study by Remescar quizzed single ladies about what catches their eye when they’re sizing up is the smile
[b][/b] That research was conducted in the US as result it's not the overall view of our bbes at here.. The one number thing bbe observe is the size of a guy's pocket. That's on a lighter note though. On a more serious note I think it's the shoe.
Re: Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You by Splinz(m): 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
windeal:

No like this

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You by EngrKemp: 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2023
makydebbie:
But why the height?
I genuinely wanna know pls..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Posts His Wife’s Nude On Twitter After Finding Out She Has A Child For His / How I Managed To Break Up With One Of My Edo Babe. It Was A Horrible Experiene. / See What Girls Of Nowadays Do. I'm Happy I Don't Have A Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.