Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) (43429 Views)

Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta / Fake Female Blind Beggar Caught In Lagos, Knelt Down & Disgraced By Mob / Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) by Demmzy15(m): 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
Junior66:

worn out excuse. Everytin na conspiracy against islam including the killings in d koran. comot from road jorr
Which killings in the Qur'an? Na you put am there! Comot for my road before I match u with armor tank! angry
Re: Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) by Pylony(m): 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
Checking out the debates goin one between the Igbos and Afonjas above me, concerning the matter, i get confuse the more undecided
Re: Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) by gogodaye(m): 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
petomas:

Your comment shows that you don't know about the Nigerian military structures and hierarchy. Even if she was a soldier before, going by the ID card I uploaded above u should know that she was a fake one too. There is a different between an an army officer and an impersonator. I advise u to take the picture I uploaded to anyone who's a military personnel to tell u the differences between a 12NA/67/.... and a service number of a
Major in the army....

My brotherman......you go just taya at the high level of ignorance exuded by our compatriots in this age and time.....when Google is just a click away.
She couldn't still be in the Nigerian Army in 1967 and be wearing the rank of a Major.......she would have been discharged along time ago for been of a particular age far above her rank.......
Her year of enlistment 1967 on her invalid ID card was the red flag that gave her up to the arresting officers as a fake.......
She sure deserves all that's headed in her direction on account of her conduct......
As she has unwittingly made her self subject to military law, more particularly, the Armed Forces Decree, 1993.

1 Like

Re: Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) by Yomiwayne80(m): 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
Re: Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) by petomas(m): 9:53am On Dec 04, 2016
gogodaye:

My brotherman......you go just taya at the high level of ignorance exuded by our compatriots in this age and time.....when Google is just a click away.
She couldn't still be in the Nigerian Army in 1967 and be wearing the rank of a Major.......she would have been discharged along time ago for been of a particular age far above her rank.......
Her year of enlistment 1967 on her invalid ID card was the red flag that gave her up to the arresting officers as a fake.......
She sure deserves all that's headed in her direction on account of her conduct......
As she has unwittingly made her self subject to military law, more particularly, the Armed Forces Decree, 1993.
Nigeria would have been better than what we have now if people think in the right way before they argue anything. Despite the fact that you're not in the military, u still reasoned constructively because u are intelligent. I feel u bro.
Now, the service number 12NA/67/... simply means she was recruited as a soldier(other rank) in the year 2012 and she is 67 Regular Recruit Intake(67RRI).
SO EVEN AT THAT, NOBODY; I REPEAT NOBODY RECRUITED OR ENLISTED INTO THE NIGERIAN ARMY IN 2012 CAN BECOME A MAJOR AFTER 4YEARS OF SERVICE.........That alone is a clear evidence that she had never been a soldier b4, she's just fake and impersonator. For those arguing that she was a soldier b4 and later laid off are just looking for a way to defend their ignorance about the military..
A word is enough for the wise.....
Re: Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) by petomas(m): 10:38am On Jan 19, 2017
cummando:

too dim to read...seen it and acknowledged. the word expired misleading. Hope she gets punished nonetheless
I just hope so too
Re: Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) by whywhyogun: 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
this is truly hilarious.

but i guess (s)he is right. what wrong has (s)he done?

(s)he has not raped any woman ,nor been a peeping tom, so why not ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Masquerade Kills A Man In Orsu, Imo State (Disturbing Photos) / Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions / Deaths, Houses, Churches Burnt In Ebony Political Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.