Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,948 members, 7,803,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

I Wish All My Children Came From One Woman – 9ice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wish All My Children Came From One Woman – 9ice (514 Views)

I Infected My Children With COVID-19 - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde / "One Woman Army" Damilola Adegbite Posts Cryptic Message On Instagram / I Wish All My Children Came From One Woman – 9ice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish All My Children Came From One Woman – 9ice by mezynaija(m): 9:28am On Dec 03, 2016
Popular singer, 9ice, has four children from three different women and has in a new interview said he wished he had all his children from one woman.

He had his first child, Zion with ex-wife, Toni Payne, a set of twin girls with Abuja based Victoria Godis and his last daughter, Michelle who was born by his current lover, Olasunkanmi Ajala.

Though he quickly added he has no regrets, 9ice told Saturday Beats:

“I wish I had all my children from one woman because it is a good thing and it makes you connect easily with your children. For example, I have to go to Abuja, Lagos and America to visit my children. Imagine if all my children were from one woman. However, I have no regrets because it has been ordained, people are just complaining but God has already ordained that these things would happen,” he said.
And even as his love life has been trailed with so many controversies, the Gongo Aso crooner said he doesn’t mind the controversies as they actually fuel his creativity.

“I think people would never understand me because it is not their life but mine. Everybody has the way they want to live their life and we all have factors and elements that work for us. I know the factors that work for me, I am living my life and I am enjoying it. I think it is for people to enjoy my songs and like it.

As for my love life, it is mine, if I live my love life the way people want me to, I would be suffering while they would be enjoying. They should leave my love life for me because I think I deserve some happiness and an enjoyable love life. I have some factors and tactics that work for me and it is not in my position to explain it to people. Without the negative criticisms I receive when it comes to my love life, I would not be doing music again because what would I sing about. What would I put in my music? I love all the controversies surrounding my love life.”

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/12/i-wish-all-my-children-came-from-one.html

Re: I Wish All My Children Came From One Woman – 9ice by mezynaija(m): 9:28am On Dec 03, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: I Wish All My Children Came From One Woman – 9ice by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 03, 2016
Mr.man if u had decided to chook ur kinni inside only one punnnnana it would have been only one woman..can't say I blame u tho..the will of the flesh is stronger..

cute kids btw
Re: I Wish All My Children Came From One Woman – 9ice by xendra: 9:46am On Dec 03, 2016
This people should just shut up with their wishes pls. as if they didnt know when they did it angry
Re: I Wish All My Children Came From One Woman – 9ice by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 03, 2016
xendra:
This people should just shut up with their wishes pls. as if they didnt know when they did it angry

Tuface deputy commander, when u dey slot disc to every DVD player he dey sweet u den, mtchwww FOOLISH FOOL:-/

Re: I Wish All My Children Came From One Woman – 9ice by Afrok(m): 9:57am On Dec 03, 2016
Well that's his wish, its none of my business... When u (9ice), Tubaba and others were forming that your d.icks have no condom size, thereby performing irrigation system on different women's dry land wink, una no know say playing ball on empty post nah quick goal? shockedundecided

Congratulations to him and other fathers of all nations like him undecided

1 Like

Re: I Wish All My Children Came From One Woman – 9ice by Came: 12:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
People keep blaming God,and destiny for their making. God is watching.
Re: I Wish All My Children Came From One Woman – 9ice by olawaleplus(m): 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
2baba made the same statement recently

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Cancels Home Coming Concert & All Other Xmas Concerts Over Health Issues / Nairalanders: Please Support A Sister / How Justin Bieber's Bad Behavior Won In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.