Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot (3678 Views)

Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat / How To Spot A Gigolo / I'm Unarguably The Most Beautiful Chick On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by sirhot(m): 10:10am On Dec 03, 2016
1. Most of their pictures are just facial pictures grin, you hardly see their full picture.
Petite babes only post their facial pictures and if they have a cute face, that will make you fall for them easily.

2. They don't post their group pictures so you cannot tell their heights in relation to the other people. Hardly, you find petite babes post pictures with friends or family. They always take pictures alone.

3. They mostly sit down to take pictures so you cannot guess their heights. grin grin

4. They don't take pictures close to any object so you won't use it as a reference to guess their heights.

5. They take selfies a lot with the phone up in the sky so you can't tell their true height even after seeing a resemblance of their full picture grin grin

#Teampetite babes... They look cute and need pampering wink kiss kiss

Add yours...

7 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by sweetval: 10:13am On Dec 03, 2016
They stare at tall girls like their life depends on it..
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by RENOWNED2(m): 10:18am On Dec 03, 2016
Love Small Girls Dunno Why And Dont Care..There Should Be Booty Tho, No Ironing Board

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:33am On Dec 03, 2016
grin

Eeehheeemm.. tongue tongue what's d difference of petite and short girl, OP? grin
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by Mimido2(f): 10:35am On Dec 03, 2016
big big lie
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by ikombe: 10:44am On Dec 03, 2016
sweetval:
Lwkmd grin

Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by sirhot(m): 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
RENOWNED2:
Love Small Girls Dunno Why And Dont Care..There Should Be Booty Tho, No Ironing Board
grin grin grin no ironing board grin

Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by sirhot(m): 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
Mimido2:
big big lie
petite cutie spotted kiss kiss kiss
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by makydebbie(f): 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
sweetval:
hahaha grin
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
This guy is back grin
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by sirhot(m): 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
ellacute45:
This guy is back grin
smiley smiley
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by sirhot(m): 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
ellacute45:
This guy is back grin
do you know me before shocked shocked shocked

Oya see me in the other room wink wink
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
sirhot:
do you know me before shocked shocked shocked

Oya see me in the other room wink wink

Yea wink

You forgot already cheesy
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
Op weldone oo angry we r cute like that,just that we r crazy. cheesy
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by sirhot(m): 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
ellacute45:

Yea wink

You forgot already cheesy
serious shocked

Ping me fast, can't remember fully
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by sirhot(m): 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
prettythicksme:
Op weldone oo angry we r cute like that,just that we r crazy. cheesy
awww... kiss kiss kiss it's okay baby, I love assisting petite babes in supermarkets to bring down objects on the top shelves wink wink
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
Or...u can ask us. undecided it aint that serious.
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
sirhot:
serious shocked

Ping me fast, can't remember fully

See this guy oo cheesy shocked

If you can't remember, then forget grin
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
sweetval:
dang angry I hate the truth of this observation
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by LorDBolton(m): 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
sirhot:
1. Most of their pictures are just facial pictures grin, you hardly see their full picture.
Petite babes only post their facial pictures and if they have a cute face, that will make you fall for them easily.

2. They don't post their group pictures so you cannot tell their heights in relation to the other people. Hardly, you find petite babes post pictures with friends or family. They always take pictures alone.

3. They mostly sit down to take pictures so you cannot guess their heights. grin grin

4. They don't take pictures close to any object so you won't use it as a reference to guess their heights.

5. They take selfies a lot with the phone up in the sky so you can't tell their true height even after seeing a resemblance of their full picture grin grin

#Teampetite babes... They look cute and need pampering wink kiss kiss

Add yours...

Only really been with 1 of em, the minimum height I'm interested In is 5"7 babes....going missionary on em(petite) is hilarious ...
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by BabaRamota1980: 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
LorDBolton:

Only really been with 1 of em, 5'7 babes... going missionary on em is frigging hilarious

5'7" on a woman is not petite.
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by sirhot(m): 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
ellacute45:

See this guy oo cheesy shocked

If you can't remember, then forget grin
babe ping me let's settle this thing once and for all angry
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by sirhot(m): 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
LorDBolton:

Only really been with 1 of em, 5'7 babes... going missionary on em is frigging hilarious
grin grin grin you don't go missionary with petite babes, you carry them up and do the needful, you can place them anywhere and do your working, that's the beauty of petite. wink
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by sirhot(m): 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
dang angry I hate the truth of this observation
cheesy cheesy sorry dear, tall guys still admire you like that.
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by LorDBolton(m): 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

5'7" on a woman is not petite.
Lols I prolly typed too fast n omitted some parts.

Meant the minimum height I'm interested In is 5"7 babes....going missionary on em(petite) is hilarious

Thanks 4 calling my attention.
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
Bein tall is nice and all... Until Yu wear heels ND ur bobo looks like ur minion.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by LorDBolton(m): 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
sirhot:
grin grin grin you don't go missionary with petite babes, you carry them up and do the needful, you can place them anywhere and do your working, that's the beauty of petite. wink

Korrect! but u gotta start with missionary na to ease into d punny(well that's my starting position grin)

I just dey conceal laughter cos her legs no even rest ontop my shoulders.

The most hilarious part was watching her small hands grabbing big cock grin

Frigging hilarious.
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
sirhot:
babe ping me let's settle this thing once and for all angry

shocked shocked I don't know you o angry grin
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by jmoore(m): 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
USE 'SHORT'!!!!
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by sirhot(m): 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
jmoore:
USE 'SHORT'!!!!
That's risky! I wanted to gnash it a bit. If you say so, I will but you'll come to my rescue when they come for me grin grin
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by sirhot(m): 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
LorDBolton:

Korrect! but u gotta start with missionary na to ease into d punny(well that's my starting position grin)

I just dey conceal laughter cos her legs no even rest ontop my shoulders.

The most hilarious part was watching her small hands grabbing big cock grin

Frigging hilarious.
grin grin so you have a big cassava
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by sirhot(m): 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
Masikay:
Bein tall is nice and all... Until Yu wear heels ND ur bobo looks like ur minion.
I love your height tho wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before / Unpopular Truths About Marriage - Meme Collections / How Long Should A Good Sex Last? See The Answer Survey Of 20 ‘married” People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.