Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,976 members, 7,803,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics (42084 Views)

Abuja Sex Workers: Policemen Touched Our Breasts, Put Hands In Our Vagina / Man Caught With Human Hands In Ekiti After Robbers Wrote Letter To Residents.PIC / Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by CastedDude: 10:12am On Dec 03, 2016
A 10-year-old boy, Musa Amadu has suffered first degree burns on his hands after his Qur’anic school teacher scalded him for refusing to run errands. The incident took place at a Qur’anic school in Kura town, 35 kilometers from Kano.

It was gathered that sometime in September, the school teacher, identified as Yawale, asked the pre-teen child to wash his cloth, but the boy took excuse that he was sick.

Dissatisfied with the response of the boy, the school teacher heated water to a boiling point, beat him to a pulp and dipped his both hands into it as punishment.

The school teacher, who was allegedly sitting in for the head teacher at the time of the assault, was arrested by the police.

Doctors at Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital have already amputated Musa’s badly damaged fingers, but was not allowed to go home as his parents were unable to settle the medical bills.

Musa, who hails from a Jigawa town of Jahun, was sent to study Qur’an in Kura town, Kano.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/see-what-school-teacher-allegedy-did-to.html

1 Share

Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by PrettyCrystal: 10:13am On Dec 03, 2016
this is wicked

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by dainformant(m): 10:14am On Dec 03, 2016
some people are heartless shaa

12 Likes

Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by estyvino(m): 10:44am On Dec 03, 2016
The heart of men! Some men are devil in human form

This is the height of wickedness

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by mofeoluwadassah: 10:49am On Dec 03, 2016
Heartless nd wicked generation

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by sisisioge: 11:19am On Dec 03, 2016
Omg! Why are these my people so backward? Omg!

1 Like

Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
sad sad sad sad

Otuocha!!!

The Fear of Alfa is the beginning of wisdom...

While growing I'd hear my friends crying from the whipping they were getting from the Alfa...later years in the university I realised that the Alfa was actually "blending" them.

30 Likes

Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by JesusmyGod1: 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
useless evil religion school

they said no to western education

that's good for the useless parent

if that boy was a Christian going to a secular school this wouldn't have happened

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by bilqee: 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
This na pure transfertransfer of aggression

1 Like

Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by fratermathy(m): 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
They can only get away with this level of child abuse in the north.

Oh Mr Teacher, answer me this:

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
Evil though Awolowo did more than this...Awolowo starved 2 million children to death.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by ayamAgenius: 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
Jeez! This is just a kid whose dreams & aspirations has been smeared by induced disability by a supposed guidance, teacher, leader, elder and fellow mankind! Damnit!

The malevolent tendencies of mankind has attained it's threshold with the sort of news circulating cyber space lately. angry

Abeg angels sld sound that trumpet make Jesus sharply come down and end all this... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by sukkottt: 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
shocked ggadddayummmmm

i need to sing a song for this country

zoogeria I hail thee our old and native land, tho tribe and tongue may differ in brotherhood we stand, zoogeria am proud to say I serve my fatherland

1 Like

Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by ekmike(m): 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
wicked man, i suggest the same thing should be done to him

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by hollywater: 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
Wickedness in highest other.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by Estimable(m): 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
Too bad, the teacher should be done d same
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by PureWays(m): 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
The teacher should be behind bars for the rest of his life.
Such Wickedness!

1 Like

Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
generation of vipers
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by Ekpekus(m): 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
Lawd haff Merci shocked
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by ikotunboy: 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
upon all these supposed discipline and training, Nigeria is not still not developing... is this how the whites train their students?

no wonder you lots are called monkeys
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by bejeria101(m): 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
Religion of.......... U said it.
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by ImmaculateIfy: 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
D hands r damaged people r wicked God help us
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by Uchwilliam(m): 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
If its my kid the dan teacher is dead

1 Like

Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by rawpadgin(m): 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
best punishment for her is to insert hot iron into her t0t0

nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by Weedcrusher: 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
He should be jailed simple
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by joshtega27(m): 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
Am really shocked?!! what did the young boy do to deserve such treatment....hmmm

ndi ara
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by Weedcrusher: 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
new2020:
Evil though Awolowo did more than this...Awolowo starved 2 million children to death.

Awolowo didn't starve anyone to death, Ojukwu left them when it matters most

6 Likes

Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by kenn4rill(m): 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
police no fit settle dis kind matter, not wen its my biological child wey dey live wit me 4 house.....i go first dey chew grass den dey drink acid wey be say na police to rush comot dey hand
4 d matter

1 Like

Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by kingwax7007: 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
I would kill the teacher...

secretly...

1 Like

Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
new2020:

eshoro damo, a won olori gbigbe oshi, oloribu

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
Africa!!!
A free ika!!!!

Damn!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Man Caught While Trying To Travel After Committing Crime In Lagos. Photos / Residents Pull Electricity Official Off Ladder, Leaves Colleague Hanging On Pole / Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.