Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,232 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him (24455 Views)

"We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman / Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him / Dalung Spotted At Rio Olympics, Fans Blast Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by zoba88: 11:01am On Dec 03, 2016
Former governor of Abia state Orji Uzor Kalu who recently decamped to APC has urged all Igbos to drop the idea of Biafra and remain with Nigeria.The statement has generated many reactions from Igbos,with many saying he is a disgrace.Below is what he said....

'As an Igbo man who have seen it all, trained in business by the Hausa Fulani and started business in the South West. I sincerely believe it is better for the Igbos to sit where other Nigerians are sitting. I recall that on complaining of how the bad roads in the South East has been a great source of worry to me and our people, President Muhammadu Buhari personally promised me that all the contractors in the South East will return to sites before the end of November. Today, contractors are fully back to the many abandoned Federal roads in Eastern Nigeria. These are part of the reasons for joining the party. I joined the APC because President Buhari has fulfilled the promise he made to me and we are hopeful he will do more'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/orji-uzor-kalu-urges-igbos-to-forget.html

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by zoba88: 11:02am On Dec 03, 2016

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by zoba88: 11:02am On Dec 03, 2016
zoba88:
More
more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by Davash222(m): 11:08am On Dec 03, 2016
Orji, I know you are entitled to go where your Interest lies, no wahala, but

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 03, 2016
No hope in anyone in Nigeria again... No one to call a Patriot after the demise of Awolowo, Azikwe and Ahmadu Bello.
Posterity will judge those that keep deceiving and looting our democratic dividends

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by sarrki(m): 11:11am On Dec 03, 2016
Great man

Magnificent Valor

Tell them high chief

God bless correct Ndigbo

Long live Mr president

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by Israeljones(m): 11:14am On Dec 03, 2016
The only good thing this man has said is that he doesnt support biafra...
But the bad thing here is that,,he has said it like every politicians wud say it,,,
Saying he doesnt support biafra because of his political ambition is absolutely awkward to me.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by Raydos: 11:16am On Dec 03, 2016
only paupers still crave for biafra cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by dikeigbo2(m): 11:29am On Dec 03, 2016
Fairweather patriots,....they shout marginalization when it favoured them not,and preach unity when they are compensated.... Trust these politicians at your own peril.

To the youths, live a positive life and remain focused.for you must surely be successful tomorrow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by sonofspada(m): 11:38am On Dec 03, 2016
Smh

10 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by timsTNA: 11:45am On Dec 03, 2016
OUK
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by zendy: 11:56am On Dec 03, 2016
Orji Uzo Kalu is a disgrace to all Igbos. Of all the parties he could have joined, APGA, LABOUR, KOWA, he chose the party of the Devil himself called APC.

When I remember that years ago, this man was so popular in Igboland that he was given the title of "Olile Anya Ndigbo" I just cant believe it.

Somebody better advice advice Orji Uzo Kalu and Okoroawusa not to come to Anambra with their APC nonsense or we will show them what we do to APC people! They can ask the short midget called El Rufai about his experience

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
Ftc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by MrEverest(m): 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
Rubbish. This guy should speak for himself, the future of this contraption is very bleak and we must bale before it finally sinks!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by kingwax7007: 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
Evene the commemters n suits and neat shirts, you would almost believe they wld make sense...these people no get any sense...

The most funny thing is the way they believed that the words 'coward' and "bastard' are supposed to provoke.. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by kingwax7007: 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
MrEverest:
Rubbish. This guy should speak for himself, the future of this contraption is very bleak and we must bale before it finally sinks!
RIP to ENGLISH LANGUAGE. No be only bale, na modric cheesy cheesy

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by MrALIVE: 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
zendy:
Orji Uzo Kalu is a disgrace to all Igbos. Of all the parties he could have joined, APGA, LABOUR, KOWA, he chose the party of the Devil himself called APC.

When I remember that years ago, this man was so popular in Igboland that he was given the title of "Olile Anya Ndigbo" I just cant believe it.

Somebody better advice advice Orji Uzo Kalu and Okoroawusa not to come to Anambra with their APC nonsense or we will show them what we do to APC people! They can ask the short midget called El Rufai about his experience
respect other people's freedom of association and choice..the last time I checked we still practice democracy where people are free to belong to or support any political party..to think that you are educated and have this kind of mindset makes me wanna vomit

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by zendy: 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
MrALIVE:
respect other people's freedom of association and choice..the last time I checked we still practice democracy where people are free to belong to or support any political party..to think that you are educated and have this kind of mindset makes me wanna vomit

Nobody is holding anybody from moving to any political platform they want same as nobody should hold me from airing my opinion. Im entitled to my opinion.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by Ballmer: 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
zendy:

Mumu Ngige former governor just like Kalu is living inside the same Anambra and he's also an APC member what have a midget like you done to him?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by PDJT: 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
Lol. Saint Orji la fear fear man. When is Nigeria going to make him the Chairman of EFCC?

Fulani herdsmen are causing massive devastation near his hometown of Igbere in Bende LGA whilst he is in Abuja/Lagos waving broom like an idiot.
His choice of successor in T.A Orji shows his lack of decent judgment.
No one should take this one serious, we know he and his mum are pro-awusa anytime any day.

Nigeria is unworkable, a total failure and a terrorist state!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by PDJT: 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
[s]
Ballmer:

Mumu Ngige former governor just like Kalu is living inside the same Anambra and he's also an APC member what have a midget like you done to him?
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by MrALIVE: 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
zendy:

Nobody is holding anybody from moving to any political platform they want same as nobody should hold me from airing my opinion. Im entitled to my opinion.
let that your opinion be sensible enough

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by OreMI22: 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
[size=14pt]Did you notice the buffoon went into his bedroom to change clothes twice, just to take a picture with boom?

A lot of mental characters posing as rulers in Nigeria.
[/size]

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by MrEverest(m): 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
kingwax7007:
RIP to ENGLISH LANGUAGE. No be only bale, na modric cheesy cheesy
You must be a child who is still learning English. You should check the meaning of contraption, which I used in the context of Nigeria being a difficult, complex and disfunctional creation of Lord Lugard. 2ndly, bale or bail is to make a quick escape away from something. You're trying to correct me yet you cant write well, such a re.tard!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by mayorchelsea(m): 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
Sometimes, I marvel at the hypocrisy of the SE.When they voted Yaradua, PDP wasn't a Northern or devil's party.Do people not have a right or freedom of association? I'm no supporter of APC/PDP but anyone has a right to belong anywhere even though we all know our politicians lack ideology. These people's complaints are not about ideologies rather sentiments.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by funkyibodude(m): 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
Lol, who takes this clown serious, just because he wants to evade EFCC from arresting him, Nigeria is just a sick country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by babyfaceafrica: 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
It is always about money

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by Funlordjnr: 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
grin
zendy:

See this one typing like a tout! "WE will show them"?

You and who? Your younger brother?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him by jeeqaa7(m): 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
Ol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Risks Going To Jail - Senator Na'allah / APC Would’ve Lost To Atiku If Osinbajo Got APC Ticket – Igbokwe Counters Sanusi / Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.