Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside (112174 Views)

The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements / Tomb Of Christ Opened For The First Time In Centuries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by Kingbuhari(m): 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Listen, a child is not beaten on the day he spills palm oil.
u needs Jesus

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by solaadeyele(m): 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
Son of God have Mercy on Us

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by erniewhez(m): 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
Jesus tomb can never be so royal
.. he was crucified dishonorably with thieves. they don't give such people nailed on d cross royal burial. wake up people.
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by LordOfNaira: 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
Kingbuhari:
u needs Jesus
Why do you think I need him? And which of the Jesuses? Jesus Navas?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
smartguyonline:
GOOD DAY MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS.
RECENTLY, I WATCHED A VIDEO ABOUT THE TOMB OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, AND THERE ARE MUCH DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE VIDEO AND THIS POST.
I DON'T KNOW WHY SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST DERIVING PLEASURES FROM USING OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST AS A JOKE, AS WAY OF GETTING MONEY AND SO ON..
WELL, THESE THINGS ARE ALL SIGNS OF END TIME...

------- #LORD___HAVE___MERCY
Haha... Please, wake up from your slumber. You mean your God was crucified. What is the difference between you and traditional (Ogun, oya, Osun or Sango) worshippers. If you saviour can't resist the Romans from nailing him to the cross, how are you sure he can save you?
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by Kingbuhari(m): 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Why do you think I need him? And which of the Jesuses? Jesus Navas?

Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by Tiffbuxas: 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
kindklemz:

Chai,Nawao.
Christ did not die in a tomb,He was buried in a tomb.
Clear?
@lest u got my point Oya prove that that's d tomb he was buried in
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by LordOfNaira: 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
[quote author=Kingbuhari post=51637026][/quote]

I assume you mean Jesus Navas. Well, I am not a Man City fan and I have never really liked Jesus Navas. The truth is that I am not really a fan of many of the Spanish players. I only like Xavi and Iniesta. And even at that, I wouldn't ever understand why anyone will think I need Xavi or Iniesta.
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by Joradjohn1(m): 9:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
National geography channel? Nah I don't trust anything they say.
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by Joradjohn1(m): 9:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
They (national geography channel) is just controlled opposition, they are NOT Christians!!!
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by LarryBeryl(m): 9:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
veekeyz:
can u also poove those r truth
That's my point, get your facts before condemning anything.
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by LarryBeryl(m): 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
kayo80:

Can you prove they ain't lies?
But I never said they are not lies.... Get your facts before condemning anything
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by delishpot: 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
Jesus send una message? I doubt Jesus would have encouraged this practice.
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by pamcode(m): 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
Wao i thought it was always open. At least all the pics and videos shown by those that have gone to Jerusalem on pilgrimage show an opened tomb with some clothes if I am right.
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by Nenye85: 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
Fidelismaria:
Shouldnt dis be in religion? what is it doing in celebrity?

Jesus Christ is the greatest celebrity.
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
[quote author=lawkenoz post=51632559]

People die everyday and do not call upon any divinity or name. That you will do so or know people who do doesn't mean everyone will. that you believe in eternity and divinity doesn't make it real. [/quote

You will definitely change your mind of that iam completely sure. I used t be like you and I considered myself a rational human being.

But you know - even atheists are people of deep faith. Only that their faith is in their own intellectual reasoning. Doesn't it take faith for the universe to just happen? It's similar to an a person throwing bricks glass, steel and concrete into the air, hearing a loud bang and seeing a synergised city emerge. That takes big faith.

But I am not going to argue with you because it's the best service I can give you. Absolutely.
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
gurunlocker:

Some people find it hard to read and comprehend.... Just take 3 mins and read the article, then hopefully the brain will function this time

You are the one who's deluded
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by ManirBK: 10:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
LAI LAI !!!
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by wasuka14(m): 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
damiloladuke:
more on
http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/12/jesus-christs-tomb-opened-for-first.html
Continue to deceive only the gullible people. Who told you jesus chris was burried?? How can one who they did not burried have tomb??
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by degamemaster(m): 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
Jesus Christ is alive; glory and honour be to his holy name Amen.
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by Keemzy290(m): 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
damiloladuke:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/jesus-christs-tomb-opened-first-9381660?service=responsive

Y are people fabricating lies, infact Wat r those people finding in the tomb, someone that died 2000 years back en u said after 500 years hmmmmm
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by DjEduchris: 11:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
Fidelismaria:
Fidelismaria:
Fidelismaria:

Its Here because Jesus Christ is the most celebrated celebrity, the celebrity with the highest number of followers.

Praise God
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by whatis1god(m): 11:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
Nicogen4us:

if you're to talk in the Public like here you need to be mannered. people like you talk loosely till you will talk what is precious to you out and loose greater things in life. Don't bother to fight for any religion. I wonder why you can't just read and pass by

thanks
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by whatis1god(m): 11:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
nortcentrallord:

It's clear from your Monika you are an atheist. You need to watch the atheist delusion on youtube grin

and you forget to watch the Christians stupidity on youtube?
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by whatis1god(m): 11:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
ever811:
your sane brain should tell you,its improper for you as a fool to call other people fools.

just like your foolish father gave birth to animal and a buffoon like you
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by whatis1god(m): 11:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
ever811:
your sane brain should tell you,its improper for you as a fool to call other people fools.

just like your foolish father gave birth to animal and a buffoon like you

bring it on
you shmuck
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by whatis1god(m): 11:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
ever811:

just like your foolish father gave birth to an animal and a buffoon like you

bring it on
you shmuck
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by whatis1god(m): 11:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
S0l0n:

Guy if anyone is foolish it's YOU! What you are saying has nothing to do with the original topic. Stop exhibiting you stupidity in a public forum.

look at this son of a gun spewing poo

ode ra da ra da
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by whatis1god(m): 11:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
DonCrust:

You're a big fool. Did you see the picture of Robert Powell on what OP shared? Ewure U better accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour before you die! Hell awaits you if you fail to.

animal like you still living in a cloud cuckoo land
your terrorist Jesus should come and accept as his own Lord and Savior
Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by whatis1god(m): 11:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
mengho:

common he was & still is a damn gud actor, I mean just luk at dat
thank you jarey lol

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside by whatis1god(m): 11:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
ameh99:

Cow like you should be in a zoo
just like your dad and prostitute mum enjoying the zoo already in NGR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Does Anyone Believe That 3am Is Really The Evil/demon Hour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.