Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. (14003 Views)

Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values / Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. / Was Man Created Before Or After The Animals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by felixomor: 11:45am On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Run along boy..

Learn to read, kid
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by foladara777(m): 11:48am On Dec 04, 2016
felixomor:

Universe created in beginning
Light was created on first day
Sun on 4th day

How did science expose it as inaccurate?
Please answer specifically.

Who is the scientist that made the exposure?

because Ur case seems to be changing to mere casual trolls (as usual,)
Even some atheists on this page who would have complemented you have seen the foolishness in your sheer persistence and have left you.
They now know even your science is half baked.

Please show where science exposed the inaccuracy and mention the scientist.
Mehn... I have to spell it out for u again don't I?! The bible says there was night and day on the first day that light was created... Science says day and night is determined by the sun's light but your bible says there was daylight before the sun was MADE... Plss at least read your bible and note the actual words used
And u are asking which scientist made the claim... Didn't u do elementary science in primary school... The sun is the source of light, it was MADE on the fourth day, while the bible claims there was light on the first day before the making of the sun... Can u read??
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

For your information i am following this thread... If you want to Run away and not answer the Question "Where did this liGht come from" then m not holding you.. You can run along..

John 1:1-10 has answers to all these
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by EyeHateGod: 11:52am On Dec 04, 2016
michlan:

John 1:1-10 has answers to all these
Lol can you Quote it out?
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by EyeHateGod: 11:53am On Dec 04, 2016
felixomor:

Learn to read, kid
Run along na why are you kissing my ass grin
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 04, 2016
foladara777:

Mehn... I have to spell it out for u again don't I?! The bible says there was night and day on the first day that light was created... Science says day and night is determined by the sun's light but your bible says there was daylight before the sun was MADE... Plss at least read your bible and note the actual words used

Are you still on with this? i have given you all you requested for on this thread and that effectively closed this discussion but of course you need to keep the thread running for viewership. grin grin grin

Go back to my responses and dissect them piece by piece so the understanding you seek would dawn on you and then you would realize why you shouldnt still be asking this question over and over again because it is clear you did not read to understand my response to your question.

I broke down creation account to you beginning from Day 1 to Day 5 and i took it step by step so you would read and understand and i can see that even that breakdown is still rocket science for you.
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by felixomor: 11:55am On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Run along na why are you kissing my ass grin
"Kissing your ass"
Yeah right. shocked

After you will accuse other people of having Hallucinations. Meanwhile u just manifested.
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by felixomor: 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
foladara777:

And u are asking which scientist made the claim... Didn't u do elementary science in primary school... The sun is the source of light, it was MADE on the fourth day, while the bible claims there was light on the first day before the making of the sun... Can u read??

Science says day and night comes from sun with respect to today's earth positions, nothing else.

In a million years time, if the earth changes position and the light source is something else, day and night will also be caused another light source.

Science doesnt make eternal statements, mumu.
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by foladara777(m): 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Are you still on with this? i have given you all you requested for on this thread and that effectively closed this discussion but of course you need to keep the thread running for viewership. grin grin grin

Go back to my responses and dissect them piece by piece so the understanding you seek would dawn on you and then you would realize why you shouldnt still be asking this question over and over again because it is clear you did not read to understand my response to your question.

I broke down creation account to you beginning from Day 1 to Day 5 and i took it step by step so you would read and understand and i can see that even that breakdown is still rocket science for you.
I read all the bull crap u wrote and u never addressed the use of the word MADE in verse 16... Am going to produce the verses again:
16 So God made the two larger lights, the sun to rule over the day and the moon to rule over the night; he also made the stars
U see that?? God made and the day they were made was called the fourth day in verse 19... So explain why the word MADE was used when the bible actually meant revealed- according to you anyway
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by foladara777(m): 12:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
felixomor:

Science says day and night comes from sun with respect to today's earth positions, nothing else.

In a million years time, if the earth changes position and the light source is something else, day and night will also be caused another light source.

Science doesnt make eternal statements, mumu.

Wow!! A brand new excuse... So at the time of creation, the position of the earth was different... U mean there was a time the earth was not facing the sun but actually another source of light which God actually created but was not mentioned in the bible?? So the earth switched positions from that source to the sun... Well, who needs the bible when we have u?? grin
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
foladara777:

I read all the bull crap u wrote and u never addressed the use of the word MADE in verse 16... Am going to produce the verses again:
16 So God made the two larger lights, the sun to rule over the day and the moon to rule over the night; he also made the stars
U see that?? God made and the day they were made was called the fourth day in verse 19... So explain why the word MADE was used when the bible actually meant revealed- according to you anyway

You can call it Bull whatever as long as it keeps your thread afloat cheesy cheesy wink wink

Ask questions for sake of knowledge and not arguments. Read and dissect my responses again as clearly you have not.
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by felixomor: 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
foladara777:

Wow!! A brand new excuse... So at the time of creation, the position of the earth was different... U mean there was a time the earth was not facing the sun but actually another source of light which God actually created but was not mentioned in the bible?? So the earth switched positions from that source to the sun... Well, who needs the bible when we have u?? grin

There is no brand new excuse.
Only ur brain that was paused.

Your brain could not figure out that anything that is created definitely has to be put in its position.
And that involves movement.
(i even doubt if u understand this)
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by foladara777(m): 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You can call it Bull whatever as long as it keeps your thread afloat cheesy cheesy wink wink

Ask questions for sake of knowledge and not arguments. Read and dissect my responses again as clearly you have not.
God!! If u don't have a response yet to my comment, just take your time and try to construct a comeback... All these dissect my earlier comments is just pathetic really... Let's assume that I don't have a problem with the rest of your "explanation" except the part where u claimed the sun was not made on the fourth day but revealed, I've already asked u the and question like thrice but apparently, u gat no response...
If you wanna opt out of an argument, at least have the ability to opt out gracefully
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Lol can you Quote it out?

I would be taking much space to quote out everything but the summary is that the Light that existed from the beginning (before the sun) was Christ and it states that Light had the life giving ability. If you believe the sun gives life, then you should not disbelieve that that Light was also able to sustain the earth till the creation of the sun.

That passage went further to state that Light from the beginning was the one "that darkness could not comprehend" vs 4-5.

Why did God put a separation between that Light and Darkness? Why is it that there would be no more darkness in the new age to come? Why did the bible mention that this present source of light (the sun) would be no more? Why did the bible state that God himself would be the Light of that new city?

All these questions already have the answers stated out in the Bible if only we are humble to ask God to open our eyes to them
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by foladara777(m): 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
felixomor:

There is no brand new excuse.
Only ur brain that was paused.

Your brain could not figure out that anything that is created definitely has to be put in its position.
And that involves movement.
(i even doubt if u understand this)
Wow... Another one!! So, God made the earth somewhere else and then moved it to where it is right now?? Have u considered that God could have created the earth exactly where he wanted it in the first place, excluding d need for movement?? I mean if he's the intelligent person you claim he is, that's what he will do. In fact, that's what any intelligent person will do... Who's brain is paused now?
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
foladara777:

God!! If u don't have a response yet to my comment, just take your time and try to construct a comeback... All these dissect my earlier comments is just pathetic really... Let's assume that I don't have a problem with the rest of your "explanation" except the part where u claimed the sun was not made on the fourth day but revealed, I've already asked u the and question like thrice but apparently, u gat no response...
If you wanna opt out of an argument, at least have the ability to opt out gracefully

Did you say construct a comeback? Lmao

Your thread has run its course. Look around you. Even your fellow atheists know i have gievn you your answer..heck one of them even confessed to it here:

I have to give it to the apologetic crew they actually taught this one through this time
Though I don't know where God said he was the artificial light though(this is just obviously made up)
William Craig has taught you well

Enjoy your thread!
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by EyeHateGod: 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
felixomor:

"Kissing your ass"
Yeah right. shocked

After you will accuse other people of having Hallucinations. Meanwhile u just manifested.
Stop kissing my ass Would you? undecided
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by felixomor: 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
foladara777:

Wow... Another one!! So, God made the earth somewhere else and then moved it to where it is right now?? Have u considered that God could have created the earth exactly where he wanted it in the first place, excluding d need for movement? ? I mean if he's the intelligent person you claim he is, that's what he will do. In fact, that's what any intelligent person will do... Who's brain is paused now?

Cars are meant for roads,
But Which automobile company creates a car on the road?

Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by EyeHateGod: 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
8 pages and Still no Reasonable Answer grin
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by felixomor: 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Stop kissing my ass Would you? undecided

Its your demonic spirit wife thas doing that.
Sorry.
Get deliverance.
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by EyeHateGod: 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
michlan:

I would be taking much space to quote out everything but the summary is that the Light that existed from the beginning (before the sun) was Christ and it states that Light had the life giving ability. If you believe the sun gives life, then you should not disbelieve that that Light was also able to sustain the earth till the creation of the sun.

Simple Question Where did this Light come from? Yahweh said let there be Light where did that light come from?

That passage went further to state that Light from the beginning was the one "that darkness could not comprehend" vs 4-5.

Where did this light come from na..

Why did God put a separation between that Light and Darkness? Why is it that there would be no more darkness in the new age to come? Why did the bible mention that this present source of light (the sun) would be no more? Why did the bible state that God himself would be the Light of that new city?

All these questions already have the answers stated out in the Bible if only we are humble to ask God to open our eyes to them
Are You trying to Say that The light came from God himself?
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by EyeHateGod: 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
felixomor:

Its your demonic spirit wife thas doing that.
Sorry.
Get deliverance.
I don't need your sorry given that fact that you've had experience with demonic Wife's i guess you'll be needing you pity or sorry the most..
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by felixomor: 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

I don't need your sorry given that fact that you've had experience with demonic Wife's i guess you'll be needing you pity or sorry the most..

U r the one whose ass being kissed na
Take healing.
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by foladara777(m): 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Did you say construct a comeback? Lmao

Your thread has run its course. Look around you. Even your fellow atheists know i have gievn you your answer..heck one of them even confessed to it here:

[b][/b]

Enjoy your thread!
My fellow atheists... And who told u am an atheist?? And the people who are no longer replying you are not the same as myself, u can easily bamboozle them with your hackneyed explanations because they are not familiar with the bible... But for me, am a church boy, bible was my favorite book, and I've gone through all these explanations before trying to justify the inaccuracies of the bible so nice try...
I know u're looking for a way out that's why u have not addressed the "made"-revealed"question... And the comment about u people doing a good job was made when my phone was dead and u guys were having a field day so u can hide under that pretense and run away or man up and address the question I asked u
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by EyeHateGod: 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
felixomor:

U r the one whose ass being kissed na
Take healing.
I don't believe in healings Rather you do so the joke is on you I'll rather advice you to seek healings since you believe in it so much or are your Demonic wives preventing you??
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by felixomor3: 1:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

I don't believe in healings Rather you do so the joke is on you I'll rather advice you to seek healings since you believe in it so much or are your Demonic wives preventing you??

Lol. Haba
They are not licking ur ass again?
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by felixomor3: 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
felixomor:

Cars are meant for roads,
But Which automobile company creates a car on the road?

He copped out.
cool
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by EyeHateGod: 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
felixomor3:

Lol. Haba
They are not licking ur ass again?

Not until they finish licking urs..
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by felixomor3: 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Oh, u r beginning to project the Hallucinations.
I thot some mins ago, they were licking urs.

Now u say "after".
U have worms mehn.
grin
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Have the balls to tell mama and dada na. Show them you are the boss you claim to be by walking up to them to declare your atheism to their face.

The way you have been ranting on NL one would think you have got steel balls. Dem no know say all na pof pof. Will mummy spank you if you tell her?

You cannot address your family with your personal issues its NL you are deceiving here. Wimp!
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by EyeHateGod: 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Have the balls to tell mama and dada na. Show them you are the boss you claim to be by walking up to them to declare your atheism to their face.

The way you have been ranting on NL one would think you have got steel balls. Dem no know say all na pof pof. Will mummy spank you if you tell her?

You cannot address your family with your personal issues its NL you are deceiving here. Wimp!
I no wan kill my Mama like you kill your own O abeg free me not everyone is Like you...
felixomor3:

Oh, u r beginning to project the Hallucinations.
I thot some mins ago, they were licking urs.
Now u say "after".
U have worms mehn.
grin
Lol This is no Hallucination i guess your friend up there is really pained i guess you guys could lick Each others Ass...
Re: Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. by felixomor3: 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

I no wan kill my Mama like you kill your own O abeg free me not everyone is Like you...

Lol This is no Hallucination i guess your friend up there is really pained i guess you guys could lick Each others Ass...

Sorry, we r not like u that have worms licking ur ass giving u Hallucinations.

Sorry mehn.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Is Kissing Before Marriage A Sin? / Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles / 5 Life Lessons To Learn From The Temptation Of Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.