Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,815 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. (47580 Views)

The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Ladies, The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by ubcandid(m): 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

trust me, you dont want to marry a virgin man. Men are like babies, even into old age and always will need mama. The notion of mother is a transformation through our life stages from womb to grave.

If you have a brother, son, boy friend and still virgin by time he turns 19 something his ego is already fvked up!

what do you mean by this? ego bleeped up!!!!
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by OlivetBen(m): 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
Nothing but the truth
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by BabaRamota1980: 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
IYANGBALI:
chidinma have tooked cucumber to disvirgin herself

grin a real cucumber...a cucumber that grows to quadrupule in size is awaiting those succulent self-lubricating walls. She go holla!! cool
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by Datguy30(m): 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
Virginity is the best wedding gift any man would receive from from his newly wedded wife but lately, there is nothing such as virginity any longer because it'll have already been given out as a birthday gift, token of appreciation, job assurance, church collection, examination marking schemes and transportation fares cool
guy u wan burst my brains oooo....lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by BabaRamota1980: 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
ubcandid:

what do you mean by this? ego bleeped up!!!!

A virgin man does not know to place value on pussy yet.

a lion in the wilderness takes one look and places value on the meat he wants out of the pack and gives it chase.
A lion kept hidden in house and released to the wilderness, while posessing the instict to hun......has never hunted its own meat and is yet to learn values of blood and beaf to the palate.

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by wirinet(m): 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
Does this disadvantage apply only to women or also applies to men?
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by SirMichael1: 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
fellis:

What's the best gift a man can give a woman?

Marriage and his d*ck undecided
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by Mimido2(f): 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
am lost
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by Opakan2: 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
Mimido2:
am lost

check google map na..
or you want make we come check am for you? this Mimido geh sef
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by Gomez24(m): 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
I couldn't help but comment, in dis generation whr sex is d order of d day,didn't kn I can still cum across such post online...lovely! who ever posted dis;u r appreciated

2 Likes

Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by lezz(m): 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
4nobody4every1:
grin grin grin grin
Fücking, when done correctly, speaks a thousand words and connects the souls of a couple. It re-assures when words fail.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by Opakan2: 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
Those fairly used ashewos who married unfortunate men won't agree with this..

no two way to it, new item go everly get value pass aloku

some don't have 'asiki' (fortune) again due to sex with several men of which some might be fetish

so they end up ruining the man's life with their misfortune, alongside those they make friends with on/offline

2 Likes

Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by BabaRamota1980: 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
Mimido2:
am lost

there is an amazing grace for your rescue.
The topic is virginity. Are you virgin?
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by 4nobody4every1: 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
lezz:
F.ücking, when done correctly, speaks a thousand words and connects the souls of a couple. It re-assures when words fail.
True, l agree, some men are lacking in that department, a good f..uck does alot especially when the man does it well and with passion cool
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by BabaRamota1980: 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
Nkem, wassup...
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by joshlegend02(m): 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
nice piece, quite educative
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by Sexina851(f): 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
Splinz:

Your nemesis.
LOL
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by dadasupremacy(m): 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
[quote author=fellis post=51606109]

Good sex
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by adegbiteboy85: 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
Thank God I found you. You lost no more cool

Mimido2:
am lost
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by GreenCap: 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
IYANGBALI:
chidinma have tooked cucumber to disvirgin herself

please let this girl be.

"once a queen, always a queen"

i did masturbate to preserve my virginity.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
Virginity is the best wedding gift any man would receive from from his newly wedded wife but lately, there is nothing such as virginity any longer because it'll have already been given out as a birthday gift, token of appreciation, job assurance, church collection, examination marking schemes and transportation fares cool
By faith, eye yam a virgin tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by sukkottt: 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
4nobody4every1:
True, l agree, some men are lacking in that department, a good f..uck does alot especially when the man does it well and with passion cool
dayummmm brahhh shocked
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by sukkottt: 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
GreenCap:

please let this girl be.

nigga once you start beating ya meat you aint a virgin no mo. jus sayin tho

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by 4nobody4every1: 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
sukkottt:
dayummmm brahhh shocked
Yes now, se.x is very important (in Marriage ) l have read several health journals on sex-icology & roman-ticology , it is an art to be learned tongue
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by BabaRamota1980: 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
GreenCap:

please let this girl be.

thank you jare.

#teamchidinma. cheesy
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by Igbouwanile(m): 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
laughing at the thread.. wont say anything.. races 4 chilling pill..
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by sukkottt: 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Yes now, se.x is very important (in Marriage ) l have read several health journals on sex-icology & roman-ticology , it is an art to be learned tongue
dats ya explanation and you are sticking to it ? isssoraiiiii kwantinueeee smiley
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by unmask: 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
Whether you wait or not......if they tell you a movie is like game of thrones, then you buy and watch it and it turns out to be like a nollywood movie

Wont you know you have been shortchanged
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by 4nobody4every1: 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
sukkottt:
dats ya explanation and you are sticking to it ? isssoraiiiii kwantinueeee smiley
It is confirmed here already by these woman>>>>>> grin grin ;Dhttp://www.nairaland.com/3499019/zimbabwean-woman-living-2-husbands/1#51608931
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by sukkottt: 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
4nobody4every1:
It is confirmed here already by these woman>>>>>> grin grin ;Dhttp://www.nairaland.com/3499019/zimbabwean-woman-living-2-husbands/1#51608931
lolzzz grin grin grin
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by 4nobody4every1: 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
sukkottt:
lolzzz grin grin grin
Do you know the millions of the descendants of Eve who are depressed, sad & unhappy when their garden of Eden >>>>( Vagin..a & puss..y) are not well tilled and nurtured by their men tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Relationship Is Being Affected Because Of My Low Income. / He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please / Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.