Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. (47582 Views)

The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Ladies, The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by Mimido2(f): 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
adegbiteboy85:
Thank God I found you. You lost no more cool

lol
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by Henry1006(m): 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
Nonsense! u tink say na 200 000 BC be this
if u wan buy shoe for market u no go taste am first??
Wen u marry woman n then wen making love to her she lie down de numb like corpse u go knw watsup.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
NBossConcept:
We hear alot of people saying a guy or lady is not good in bed or one party doesn't satisfy the others sexual desire. Trust me this is mainly attributed to those who never married as virgins.

When two people get married as virgins, there is no way they will have any issues with their sex life because first of all, no matter the size of the guys manhood, that is what the lady's virgina will get use to and their way of sex life is what they will both grow with and add spices to just the way they want it.

Now because so many people these days get disvirgined very early and probably end up being with more than one person before they get married, the issue of sexual satisfaction always arise and this is because of the different experiences one gets to have. In this regard you find yourself comparing one particular persons way of sex to another and when your married partner fails to be like one of those you have been with in the past, it becomes an issue and you start looking for were to get extra satisfaction that will finally destroy your marriage.

Be a proud virgin till marriage and trust me you will be one of those to have a happy ever after married life.
God bless you
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by 4nobody4every1: 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
sukkottt:
yeah that was back in the day. today they sell vibrator and g spot stimulator at konga and jumia. and cucumber and banana is cheap too. no daughter of eve today is not tilled. ask chidinma tongue
If it is not panadol, it will never work like panadol, all those gadgets will not bring you heavenly feelings that a p.enis will do especially when done by a man that knows how to use it
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by sukkottt: 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2016
4nobody4every1:
If it is not panadol, it will never work like panadol, all those gadgets will not bring you heavenly feelings that a p.enis will do especially when done by a man that knows how to use it
the law of diminishing returns affects men but not gadgets tongue
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by 4nobody4every1: 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
sukkottt:
the law of diminishing returns affects men but not gadgets tongue
grin grin

Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by Misterdhee1(m): 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
MzLarem:
See how lies are flying upandan.

Just wondering...Yes,virginity is the best gift from a woman to her husband,what is the best gift from the husband to his wife?

What about the dowry and bride price? The chance to share his surname nko? grin
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by BabaRamota1980: 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
sukkottt:
yeah that was back in the day. today they sell vib-rator and g spot stimulator at konga and jumia. and cucumber and banana is cheap too. no daughter of eve today is not tilled. ask chidinma tongue

leave bae out of this magana abeg

#teamchidinma wink
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by Mavelshee(m): 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
Raine80:

It's a forum where opinions are given ..that's their opinion

Nice dp...buh hope you realise that dirty water was entering places grin
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by urahara(m): 7:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
SirMichael1:
Imagine ooo... I will pay her dowry, I will marry her grin and on our wedding people will bring gifts (wedding gifts). Then the girl I will now come and marry will noh now bring any gift? undecided (Virginity still remains the best gift a woman can give to husband.
Quote me anywhere
)

If u desire that ur wife most be a virgin , I hope u re one yourself
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by Mavelshee(m): 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
Raine80:
The state of a women's hymen has never guaranteed anything!

Actually it has dear....it separates the whoes from the non- whoes....Those without the NAFDAC SEAL are just adulterated whoes...literally

Na poor man they talk say "money can't buy happiness"
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by blackprowler: 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
Who are the idle people that keep bringing these inane topics to my attention of Frontpage? Yesterday it was about advocating marrying (and of course populating the over-populated country) early. Today, it is not to have intercourse before marriage. Are we some kind of Islamists-infested country?
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by soji1992: 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
there is more to life dan a woman being a virgin. d best gift a woman can give a man is her self and d man vice-versa.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
Mavelshee:

Actually it has dear....it separates the whoes from the non- whoes....Those without the NAFDAC SEAL are just adulterated whoes...literally

Na poor man they talk say "money can't buy happiness"
And you think a woman can't "prostitute herself "just because she is a virgin? Hymens can be broken and replaced if you knew that maybe you would not be so blinkered with your point of view? Being a virgin does not mean the person has morals ....most remain virgins because they opt to have sex in their backside!
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by tosyne2much(m): 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
Virginity is the best wedding gift any man would receive from from his newly wedded wife but lately, there is nothing such as virginity any longer because it'll have already been given out as a birthday gift, token of appreciation, job assurance, church collection, examination marking schemes and transportation fares cool
Hahahahaha Chaiii Roflwkmd madt man cheesy cheesy
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
NBossConcept:

That's why it's good to read and comprehend, not just to read. I actually referred to both the guy and lady. A guy that has never slept with a woman till his marriage and likewise the Lady will never have sexual issues in their marriage. That has nothing to do with other marital issues that prop up. Every experience they will have together will always be fun at different stages. You are probably talking of fun stuffs out of your own various imagination of the different fun experience you have gotten. You are so not a virgin before marriage guy from your comment.

Sorry about your micropenis but abeg no vex for me because no be me create you like that.
Sorry again
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
Misterdhee1:

What about the dowry and bride price? The chance to share his surname nko? grin
Who the surname epp? undecided .Some ladies father's name will open more doors for them than their husband's surname.

Like as if its all of them that pays the bride price completely sef. some will still be pricing it. The bride price belongs to the family BTW not the wife.

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by Gracypiper(f): 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
#Truly Educative
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by Mavelshee(m): 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
Raine80:

And you think a woman can't "prostitute herself "just because she is a virgin? Hymens can be broken and replaced if you knew that maybe you would not be so blinkered with your point of view? Being a virgin does not mean the person has morals ....most remain virgins because they opt to have sex in their backside!

I totally agree with you, I really do buh technically virginty is virginity, morals or no morals, assf'kin or no, a man will always pick a virgin....if a lady can pull off a fake hymen, good for her, buh as long as that place is open..well.

My sister nothing be like brand new ooO...if u like tell ur self wateva u want
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by harch354(m): 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
OdikwaRisky:
First of all, it's called "deflower*, the word "disvirgin" does not exist.
Secondly, all you retardéd fellows screaming "virginity is the greatest gift a woman can give to her husband", I hope y'all are virgins too. Or is this some double standard BS going on?
To all girls saving themselves for marriage, I hope you aren't doing it to please some guy whose body count will probably be higher than his IQ. No man is worth keeping your virgibity for. If you're saving yourself, do it out of respect for your body, because you see your body as sacred and you can't condescend to turn yourself into a sperm dumpster. Sex transcends physical connection, something deeper and more spiritual occurs during intercourse, keep yourselves for marriage because you cannot afford to share this sacred bond with several partners. Do it for yourself, and not to please a man. Your virginity will not stop him from philandering and treating you like shìt.
see ehn, u made sense, the bottom line still remains that both guys&ladies should keep themselves b4 marriage. It never pays to be jumping from one person to the other. Gods knows why He instructed us to keep ourselves till that very moment
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by Vikky014(f): 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
Virginity is the best wedding gift any man would receive from from his newly wedded wife but lately, there is nothing such as virginity any longer because it'll have already been given out as a birthday gift, token of appreciation, job assurance, church collection, examination marking schemes and transportation fares cool
that is not true. i hv two friends that married as a virgin...they were nt deeperlifers ooo.....
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2016

2 Likes

Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by Vikky014(f): 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
Mavelshee:

I totally agree with you, I really do buh technically virginty is virginity, morals or no morals, assf'kin or no, a man will always pick a virgin....if a lady can pull off a fake hymen, good for her, buh as long as that place is open..well.

My sister nothing be like brand new ooO...if u like tell ur self wateva u want
1000 likes
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by LadyTiana(f): 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
Laveda:

undecided You mean another person would use my wedding gift before presenting it to me at the wedding? cry Now I'm lost, never seen such. sad
booting!
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by LadyTiana(f): 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
Laveda:

undecided You mean another person would use my wedding gift before presenting it to me at the wedding? cry Now I'm lost, never seen such. sad
booring
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by Echelle(m): 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
Laveda:
I see..

undecided No regrets.
same here... i admire ur confidence
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by lonikit: 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
op. virginity or non virginity does nt guarantee a hapi home jor. marriage is a mystery dat no one on earth has been able to unfold. dat is why u see diff books are written, seminars organised trying to unfold the mystery. many pastors home are fire on the mountain and some unbelivers are enjoyin deir homes and vice versa. at a point paul says virgins shud remain like dat forever. I dont dispute dat virginity is a virtue but at desame time it doesnt guarantee the longetivity of ur marriage. atimes virgins marry without having children and harlots wil have as many as possible and vice versa. marriage is a mystery that nobody is yet to unfold.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by LadyTiana(f): 8:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
if we gels decide to be virgins den how ll uu guys cope
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by lonikit: 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
LadyTiana:
if we gels decide to be virgins den how ll uu guys cope
non virgin spotted. see her using guys to justify her status.

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by durasome(m): 9:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
Very very true.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by MackBrooklyn: 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
Vikky014:
that is not true. i hv two friends that married as a virgin...they were nt deeperlifers ooo.....

cheesy grin

Lol, let's forget about your two friends. How about you?? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings / Gentleman Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Pre-wedding Photos / I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.