Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. (47607 Views)

The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Ladies, The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by MackBrooklyn: 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
By faith, eye yam a virgin tongue tongue tongue

cheesy grin

Lol, depends on your own definition of "virginity" now?? tongue
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by MackBrooklyn: 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
totalhouse:

This guy bad no be small.. Lol

No matter how less fancy it is in our present generation, virginity is the way to go because it is safer, peaceful and honorable... Close up till you get the permit

cheesy grin

So Baba, you wan tell me you dey close up till marriage?? cool
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by WomanOfRace(f): 9:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
Laveda:

Never knew they now sell virginity, your sisters and female relatives sold theirs?

Ignore that PUSSYHOE Or whatever. Such a nasty name and mouth.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by WomanOfRace(f): 9:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
Laveda:

Never knew they now sell virginity, your sisters and female relatives sold theirs?

Ignore that PUSSYHOE Or whatever. Such a nasty name and mouth seeking your attention.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, depends on your own definition of "virginity" now?? tongue
Bro virgin na virgin, be it primary, secondary, tertiary or professorship.

Proudly a virgin tongue

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by MackBrooklyn: 9:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
bejeria101:

You forgot blackberry and iphone
cheesy grin

Lol, badt guy. You know the drill now cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
Mavelshee:

I totally agree with you, I really do buh technically virginty is virginity, morals or no morals, assf'kin or no, a man will always pick a virgin....if a lady can pull off a fake hymen, good for her, buh as long as that place is open..well.

My sister nothing be like brand new ooO...if u like tell ur self wateva u want
I would say the same to you ...tell yourself whatever you want as well, this is a discussion I don't have to agree with your point of view skewed as it is and you do not have to agree with me either! Life goes on...
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by Vikky014(f): 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, let's forget about your two friends. How about you?? tongue
show me your friend..cmplete it
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by MackBrooklyn: 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Bro virgin na virgin, be it primary, secondary, tertiary or professorship.

Proudly a virgin tongue

cheesy grin

Lol, you wey dey tear punna anyhow like nylon cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by MackBrooklyn: 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
Vikky014:
show me your friend..cmplete it
cheesy grin

Lol, I'm sorry but I ain't believing that _shit, ma'am!! tongue
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by BabaRamota1980: 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
A friends father once said all the girls in his school that were wayward (most)married well because they could filter the trash from the cash

deathcomestoall,
you have nailed it in this one liner...."have a sense of value on the dyck, or in case of men, on the pussy"

A virgin dont have a clue! End of story!
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by Vikky014(f): 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, I'm sorry but I ain't believing that _shit, ma'am!! tongue
believing wht so u dnt know the type of friends u keep influences urlife dnt believe nah
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by Barigaboy(m): 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
fijiano202:
For those that have dis-virgined,is there a way to glue it back
U won glue your man hood? Why?. Ok no problem sha a friend in need is a friend indeed. Put superglue liquid inside your man hood pipe n u your hand to hold it to together for 5minite. Thank me later
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by BabaRamota1980: 9:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by IYANGBALI: 9:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
[b][/b][i][/i]o
GreenCap:

please let this girl be.

"once a queen, always a queen"

i did masturbate to preserve my virginity.
no wonder your hands dey always smell of toto water
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by tosyne2much(m): 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
Nawa for una oooo.. . . So we still have people who lose their virginity before marriage?
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by niyi123: 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
Mavelshee:

Actually it has dear....it separates the whoes from the non- whoes....Those without the NAFDAC SEAL are just adulterated whoes...literally

Na poor man they talk say "money can't buy happiness"

Well said. I cant even allow my dog to marry non-virgin talkless of me, because that is the only assurance not to marry ex-olosho.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by tosyne2much(m): 10:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
lezz:

It's a changing world with new value systems and conventions. Sex is no longer sacred as it once was. The fabric which holds the serenity of sex is getting thinner and worn-out by the day, shredded by new values and media culture.

Perhaps , as a remedy, couples should seek greater emotional bonding in the absence of virginity. Not all women are in an emotional prison of the ex who deflowered them.

As a matter of fact, most virgins are tricked, coerced or cajoled into surrendering their virginity in their preteen or prepubescence , hence loyalty still lies with the guy who truly has her heart first, or hopefully, with the one who will have her heart.

Emotional compatibility should be promoted and nurtured and genuine friendship forged. This is the sure means of burying the hovering ghosts of the virgins' past.

Then of course, the art of fücking must be mastered and given in artistry to seal the deal of marriage.
I liked your comment and still went ahead to like your picture cheesy
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by endove(f): 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
NBossConcept:
We hear alot of people saying a guy or lady is not good in bed or one party doesn't satisfy the others sexual desire. Trust me this is mainly attributed to those who never married as virgins.

When two people get married as virgins, there is no way they will have any issues with their sex life because first of all, no matter the size of the guys manhood, that is what the lady's virgina will get use to and their way of sex life is what they will both grow with and add spices to just the way they want it.

Now because so many people these days get disvirgined very early and probably end up being with more than one person before they get married, the issue of sexual satisfaction always arise and this is because of the different experiences one gets to have. In this regard you find yourself comparing one particular persons way of sex to another and when your married partner fails to be like one of those you have been with in the past, it becomes an issue and you start looking for were to get extra satisfaction that will finally destroy your marriage.

Be a proud virgin till marriage and trust me you will be one of those to have a happy ever after married life.
wish they will listen
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by MackBrooklyn: 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
Vikky014:
believing wht so u dnt know the type of friends u keep influences urlife dnt believe nah

cheesy grin

Yeah, I know. But that depends on the type of influence you're talking about though tongue
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Eye yam telling you d truth, even if you try to light a lighter for my prick e no go light at all. Believe me bro, eye yam still intact wink
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by Omonigeriarere: 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
ObioratheBully:
cool

#TeamVirgin and proud..

Tertiary or secondary one? tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by lezz(m): 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
I liked your comment and still went ahead to like your picture cheesy
Tosyne baba. Thanks a million!
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by MackBrooklyn: 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Eye yam telling you d truth, even if you try to light a lighter for my prick e no go light at all. Believe me bro, eye yam still intact wink

cheesy grin

Lol, that keeps me wondering if you're not the BBO wey ah dey see for the sexuality section tongue
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, that keeps me wondering if you're not the BBO wey ah dey see for the sexuality section tongue
Old things has pass away bro wink smiley
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by MackBrooklyn: 11:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Old things has pass away bro wink smiley

cheesy grin

Lol, you don move on to greater things now. Twale!!! cheesy

Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by boskow: 11:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
NBossConcept:
We hear alot of people saying a guy or lady is not good in bed or one party doesn't satisfy the others sexual desire. Trust me this is mainly attributed to those who never married as virgins.

When two people get married as virgins, there is no way they will have any issues with their sex life because first of all, no matter the size of the guys manhood, that is what the lady's virgina will get use to and their way of sex life is what they will both grow with and add spices to just the way they want it.

Now because so many people these days get disvirgined very early and probably end up being with more than one person before they get married, the issue of sexual satisfaction always arise and this is because of the different experiences one gets to have. In this regard you find yourself comparing one particular persons way of sex to another and when your married partner fails to be like one of those you have been with in the past, it becomes an issue and you start looking for were to get extra satisfaction that will finally destroy your marriage.

Be a proud virgin till marriage and trust me you will be one of those to have a happy ever after married life.

lovly pies
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by tosyne2much(m): 11:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
MzLarem:
See how lies are flying upandan.

Just wondering...Yes,virginity is the best gift from a woman to her husband,what is the best gift from the husband to his wife?
His active joystick cool
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by SirMichael1: 11:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
Only my wife can know.

urahara:

If u desire that ur wife most be a virgin , I hope u re one yourself
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by GreenCap: 11:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
sukkottt:
nigga once you start beating ya meat you aint a virgin no mo. jus sayin tho

pally, more than 97 percent of young people had "soaped their plugs" or "cucumbered their switchports" at least once before the age of 18
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 04, 2016
Laveda:
I see..

undecided No regrets.

Guilty conscience,,, sorry for being disflowered at early ageage shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please / My Beautiful Wedding Pictures / Map Reading! Lost Couple Look For Way Out In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.