Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. (47605 Views)

The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Ladies, The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 04, 2016
Gozmok112:

Guilty conscience,,, sorry for being disflowered at early age shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by delishpot: 12:41am On Dec 04, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

what horizon together?

What is the sexually attached factor for a woman to desire a virgin man, can you share?

Well, like I said, attraction for a virgin is not about the sexual prowess of their lover. Men who admire virgins do not see the women as sex freaks but rather as chaste women, same with a vitgin woman that chooses to marry a virgin man. If you are talking about a woman that had been about town not wanting an inexperienced virgin man, then I understand your point. But that is not what I am talking about now.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by delishpot: 1:05am On Dec 04, 2016
Opakan2:
Those fairly used ashewos who married unfortunate men won't agree with this..

no two way to it, new item go everly get value pass aloku

some don't have 'asiki' (fortune) again due to sex with several men of which some might be fetish

so they end up ruining the man's life with their misfortune, alongside those they make friends with on/offline

And men do not lose asiki after sleeping around with yemoja's girls.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by Fearcom(m): 1:08am On Dec 04, 2016
If you aren't a virgin and you're unmarried then your anger and resentment as seen in the commentary indicates your status as such. A virgin who reads this can make her decision to keep it. If you're not a virgin then there's no decision to make. Only anger when topics such as this come up

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by OYINDAMOLA2014(m): 6:38am On Dec 04, 2016
Virginity in home can never be underestimated. it broadened the tides love among parties involve. the trust will always be there. believe it or reject it, the holes of women are the same while the length n size of men may differ depends on genetically upbringing. I met my Wife at home and I'm proud of her anywhere. for singles, dare to be different and enjoy it on that your wedding day. Bless you real good
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:10am On Dec 04, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, you don move on to greater things now. Twale!!! cheesy
Please don't misunderstood me abeg, eye yam a new BBO that's what I meant.. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
His active joystick cool
undecided as if thats a rare commodity.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by Skelewu: 8:52am On Dec 04, 2016
grin It's a virgin bride for me or no marriage.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by handysuzy(f): 9:23am On Dec 04, 2016
lezz:

It's a changing world with new value systems and conventions. Sex is no longer sacred as it once was. The fabric which holds the serenity of sex is getting thinner and worn-out by the day, shredded by new values and media culture.

Perhaps , as a remedy, couples should seek greater emotional bonding in the absence of virginity. Not all women are in an emotional prison of the ex who deflowered them.

As a matter of fact, most virgins are tricked, coerced or cajoled into surrendering their virginity in their preteen or prepubescence , hence loyalty still lies with the guy who truly has her heart first, or hopefully, with the one who will have her heart.

Emotional compatibility should be promoted and nurtured and genuine friendship forged. This is the sure means of burying the hovering ghosts of the virgins' past.

Then of course, the art of fücking must be mastered and given in artistry to seal the deal of marriage.

I envy your writing style
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by lezz(m): 9:44am On Dec 04, 2016
handysuzy:

I envy your writing style
Thank you, Suzie. You aren't bad yourself.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by Adebash01(m): 10:10am On Dec 04, 2016
do we still have a virgin in this forum, if not then the advise were not useful
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by Switup: 10:30am On Dec 04, 2016
GreenCap:

pally, more than 97 percent of young people had "soaped their plugs" or "cucumbered their switchports" at least once before the age of 18
you may be wrong.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by tosyne2much(m): 11:46am On Dec 04, 2016
MzLarem:
undecided as if thats a rare commodity.

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
I lie? its common than sand.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by Opakan2: 12:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
delishpot:

And men do not lose asiki after sleeping around with yemoja's girls.

Hmmn.. well you're right, they do

especially the ones that do the gigolo and sugar mummy things
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by FvckShiT(m): 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
Fūck!

You be making NL girls reminisce how they lost gave out theirs grin
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by tolajay: 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
Interesting! Please share the procedure for achieving this and possibly how to detect/differentiate the real from the man made.

Raine80:
Do people actually know a woman can have her hymen restored? Straight forward procedure
Don't get cocky guys walking around thinking you married a virgin! She might have seen more action than a public toilet!
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
[quote author=tolajay post=51625747]Interesting! Please share the procedure for achieving this and possibly how to detect/differentiate the real from the man made.

Not possible with the naked eye
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by tosyne2much(m): 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
MzLarem:
I lie? its common than sand.
Na wetin dem dey see you for be that undecided
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
Na wetin dem dey see you for be that undecided
Me and you na.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by tolajay: 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
So, what ingredients are needed for sight fortification?
[quote author=Raine80 post=51627387][/quote]
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by tolajay: 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
You come across as one who deprived some NL girls the sheer pride of virginity. Yay or Yay.
..They're coming for you, soon.
FvckShiT:
Fūck!

You be making NL girls reminisce how they lost gave out theirs grin
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by tosyne2much(m): 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
MzLarem:
Me and you na.
Please count me out.. I don't do such cool
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
Please count me out.. I don't do such cool
Congrats.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by LadyTiana(f): 11:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
y ll uu give out ur virginity to one stupid guy or kip ur virginity for one irresponsible man ...I min jst do whatever pleases u and make uu happy.....how ll I keep my virginity cos of my husband wen he certainly didn't keep his....abeg m not daft
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by LadyTiana(f): 11:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
Fearcom:
If you aren't a virgin and you're unmarried then your anger and resentment as seen in the commentary indicates your status as such. A virgin who reads this can make her decision to keep it. If you're not a virgin then there's no decision to make. Only anger when topics such as this come up
y r u making it look like virginity x d key to heavens gate...bet it with me dar sum deflowered gels r more virtuous dan d so called hyped virgins.....in d long run d deflowered gels tend to get married to successful men
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by LadyTiana(f): 11:51pm On Dec 04, 2016
OYINDAMOLA2014:
Virginity in home can never be underestimated. it broadened the tides love among parties involve. the trust will always be there. believe it or reject it, the holes of women are the same while the length n size of men may differ depends on genetically upbringing. I met my Wife at home and I'm proud of her anywhere. for singles, dare to be different and enjoy it on that your wedding day. Bless you real good
don't b so gullible....its not a sure for a long lasting marriage....don't uu watch films
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by totalhouse(m): 8:50am On Dec 05, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

So Baba, you wan tell me you dey close up till marriage?? cool
Yes o, I did before marriage.. Nothing sweet pass am
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 05, 2016
fijiano202:
For those that have dis-virgined,is there a way to glue it back
Hymen reconstruction surgery.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by tosyne2much(m): 11:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
LadyTiana:
if we gels decide to be virgins den how ll uu guys cope

Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by Fearcom(m): 10:08am On Dec 06, 2016
LadyTiana:
y r u making it look like virginity x d key to heavens gate...bet it with me dar sum deflowered gels r more virtuous dan d so called hyped virgins.....in d long run d deflowered gels tend to get married to successful men

How can girls who lost their virginity by conscious and continuous premarital sex be virtuous than those who purpose to keep themselves pure? Error.

As for that kind of lady, most of the successful men are UNAWARE of the type of lifestyle those ladies lived as spinsters/singles. A virgin has no past of sexual intimacy or record of abortions or removal or wombs or damage done to her reproductive organ due to pills/drugs taken to prevent pregnancy. A sexually experienced girl will always cover her sexual history with LIES.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. by flowdellynaija: 8:10am On Dec 10, 2016
When you chop vaginavur uncle go scream

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) / Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding / He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.