Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,404 members, 7,808,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

How To Make Your Strong Piece Of Meat Get Soft Easily Without Wasting Your Gas. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Your Strong Piece Of Meat Get Soft Easily Without Wasting Your Gas. (9587 Views)

Soft Drinks To Cost More As Customs Proposes Excise Duty / Names Of Meat From Different Animals / A Piece Of Fish Sold For N42,000 At Lagos Supermarket Shocks Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Strong Piece Of Meat Get Soft Easily Without Wasting Your Gas. by nicole2016(f): 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
Hello friends for those of us who spend more time in the kitchen, u'll agree with me that their are some strong meat which takes so much time cooking and it looks like as if they won't just get soft while wasting our gas and precious time.

Well, I have a good solution for u all, wanna cook or steam that strong meat?? Just add a piece of chewing gum in it after spicing it and then watch it get soft easily and much more faster smiley smiley

Happy cooking hour friends cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Strong Piece Of Meat Get Soft Easily Without Wasting Your Gas. by GeeOh(f): 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
chewing gum ke !oti o already chewed one please xplain
Re: How To Make Your Strong Piece Of Meat Get Soft Easily Without Wasting Your Gas. by fijiano202(m): 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
Is this real or the usual psycho NL post... if real its pretty nice
Re: How To Make Your Strong Piece Of Meat Get Soft Easily Without Wasting Your Gas. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
rapped or chewed one op, and is kpomo and cowleg inclusive
Re: How To Make Your Strong Piece Of Meat Get Soft Easily Without Wasting Your Gas. by nicole2016(f): 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
Unwrap d chewing gum, don't chew it. Just place it in d meat and watch it get soft faster. All meats inclusive as far as it is hard.

Remember no side effects at all. smiley
Re: How To Make Your Strong Piece Of Meat Get Soft Easily Without Wasting Your Gas. by lepasharon(f): 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
Or buy a pressure cooker

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Strong Piece Of Meat Get Soft Easily Without Wasting Your Gas. by ayd91(m): 11:34am On Jan 10, 2017
Re: How To Make Your Strong Piece Of Meat Get Soft Easily Without Wasting Your Gas. by adekalumichael: 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
Also you can add a potash alum stone (yoruba calls it KAN-UN). This works very well even when I try cooking beans.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Strong Piece Of Meat Get Soft Easily Without Wasting Your Gas. by ffrreeee(f): 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
Gum sounds new to me as meat softener.
The only thing that I'm sure of is little quantity of 7up drink. When you notice your meat is getting stubborn, add 7up to it and wait for the magic
Half of a bottle is enough for 40 pieces of meat
Re: How To Make Your Strong Piece Of Meat Get Soft Easily Without Wasting Your Gas. by Nimi22(f): 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
My sister and sister in law swears on paracetamol. Though i haven't tried it.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Strong Piece Of Meat Get Soft Easily Without Wasting Your Gas. by nicole2016(f): 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
How can the paracetamol be used. Explain?

But shebi u knw say na medicine
Re: How To Make Your Strong Piece Of Meat Get Soft Easily Without Wasting Your Gas. by MrPresident1: 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
Just cut pawpaw leaves squeeze it and use it to wash the meat, it contains an enzyme called papaine, it will soften and tenderize the meat very well as it cooks grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Strong Piece Of Meat Get Soft Easily Without Wasting Your Gas. by subtlemee(f): 11:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
Funny chaps

And somebody will foolishly go and try all these..
Re: How To Make Your Strong Piece Of Meat Get Soft Easily Without Wasting Your Gas. by Owojuyi(f): 8:51am On Feb 01, 2017
nicole2016:
How can the paracetamol be used. Explain?

But shebi u knw say na medicine

I used paracetamol for beans and its quite useful. Just put two tablets in a cup or two of beans and it will get soft on time
Re: How To Make Your Strong Piece Of Meat Get Soft Easily Without Wasting Your Gas. by Nnetriplet: 5:31am On Feb 02, 2017
Nimi22:
My sister and sister in law swears on paracetamol. Though i haven't tried it.
yea it works like magic

(1) (Reply)

~Wedding Cakes In Its Finest~ / Where Can I Get This Leaf? / Which Fruit Juice Is The Best In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.