Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost (32139 Views)

Masari And Tambuwal On A Condolence Visit To Tinubu Over Death Of His Son, Jide / Kachikwu Clashes With Wale Tinubu Over Port-Harcourt Refinery / Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by adioolayi(m): 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
Really Make we see
Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by Kachidox(m): 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
bolinxman:
They should go ahead and see the consequence(s).APC is on self destabilization mission.
Afonja Spotted

3 Likes

Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by Kachidox(m): 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
casket:
What a laughable headline...they should go ahead.
<<In Dj Khaleds' voice>> Another One from the Southwest
Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by Mlinlite: 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
Good
Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by LorDBolton(m): 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
FAYEMI IS NOW THE NEW JAGABAN...
Modified : I didn't check ur moniker b4
Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by adedehinbo(m): 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
well if this news is true its a simple logic, tinubu orders ambode to decamp to AD I strongly believe other southwest state would do so leaving the aboki down to his party, IPOB due to the hate against buhari joins AD, fashola and co surely would abandon the gworo man. thats the end of APC.

we yorubas might be learned to look beyond ethnicity to vote the right candidates but never accepts any disrespect on our elders.. well my candid advice to those concerned in APC is not to EMBARK ON THE JOURNEY OF A SUICIDAL MISSION

3 Likes

Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by modsmustdie: 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
crazygod:
Bunch of jokers!!!! U can't punish the jagaban. Its not possible. That will just mark the end of APC in 2019

What can be more cowardice for the so called afonjas thin god, drug lord than to go to a book launch that demystifying him?

Afonjas cant do nothing to APC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
The scam party won't DARE press the SELF-DESTRUCT button!
...they won't!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
crazygod:
Bunch of jokers!!!! U can't punish the jagaban. Its not possible. That will just mark the end of APC in 2019
He has been flogged already. Are you waiting for him to cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by Kachidox(m): 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
crazygod:
i laff you..
APC IN NW=A1
APC IN NE=B2
APC IN NC=B3
APC IN SW=C4
APC IN SE=E8
APC IN SS=F9
all the same TINUBU is irrelevant

4 Likes

Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by precious1967(m): 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
d source is hmm.... let them punish him now now, even let them expel him. we are watching and waiting.
Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by Padipadi(m): 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
Keneking:
Great decision..very shameful

Include the following:

- Oyo State governor
- Ogun State governor
- Osun State governor
- Lagos State governor

The four have demonstrated their allegiance to Tinubu at the expense of the party. They failed to participate and contribute in there emergence of Ondo State governor-elect's victory at the polls.

Nonsense angry angry

Tinubu failed to impose his candidate James Faleke in Kogi State
Tinubu failed to support any candidate in Edo State
Tinubu wanted the party's Chair to quit because of his candidate in Ondo State

The man is no less than a four state party leader jare angry angry angry

Nonsense embarassed embarassed

And which states makes up influential South West. Let APC break up with Tinubu was right aferall. Well Meaning yorubas need him in. 2019. to teach APC sense

2 Likes

Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by 4nobody4every1: 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
Keneking:
Great decision..very shameful

Include the following:

- Oyo State governor
- Ogun State governor
- Osun State governor
- Lagos State governor

The four have demonstrated their allegiance to Tinubu at the expense of the party. They failed to participate and contribute in the emergence of Ondo State governor-elect's victory at the polls.

Nonsense angry angry

Tinubu failed to impose his candidate James Faleke in Kogi State
Tinubu failed to support any candidate in Edo State
Tinubu wanted the party's Chair to quit because of his candidate in Ondo State

The man is no less than a four state party leader jare angry angry angry

Nonsense embarassed embarassed

tongue

1 Like

Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by yedidiah(m): 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
lie him down and whip his bare butt yare

4 Likes

Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by Kachidox(m): 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
If Ojuyobo tries shit... na EFCC things oo

1 Like

Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by Boyooosa(m): 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
timsTNA:
God knows if this was a military regime, Buhari would have had Tinubu shot by now.
Amaka why now angry
Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by stronggman: 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
That's the beginning of his many woes to come, GEJ he ganged up to push out is balling big time out there while tinubu's co-thieves is schooling him on the modern consequences of betraying a good man, may his woes multiply even more, AFONJA.

12 Likes

Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by Phrankin(m): 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
kolexy:

What is fellow Southerner? Why didn't you ask Jonathan's minister for works why he stoped the construction of Sagamu - Benin expressway at Edo state boundary? Where is the Southern love/solidarity? My guy, all man for himself
No point forming strong man here. These northerners are fvcking your champion, the jagaban of western Nigeria politics and we the easterners are offering to deliver you and your champion from bondage and you're here forming tough. You think you're doing me? You're doing yourself.

4 Likes

Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by Toosure70: 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
Bunch of failure s. I stand JAGABAN
Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by ThimmyWood(m): 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
Abeg! Abeg!! Abeg!!! this Tinubu ish is boring us and it's getting stale by the day. Enough of this joooor!!
Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by balanceofterror1(m): 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
ok

5 Likes

Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by Opakan2: 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
Ondo people voted for Aketi not APC.. doesn't mean Ekiti people will do same

These Northern guys have shown their colours now.. ising a traitor from Edo state to perpetrate their evil

yorubas didn't vote for Buhari because he is the best, it's because GEJ was no option... doesn't mean we can't tell our left from right. Time will tell.

The only pain I have now is that some set of people decided to make fun of such serioys issue on ground to nurse GEJ's defeat.. when even the first lady is worried APC has deviated from their inital promise and plan they proposed with founding members

we all are in it together and we will see where it all ends.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by ralphexcel: 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
Oyegun is a joker, he is only trying to bite the finger that as feed him, Asiwaju remain neutral, nobody as any evidence to accuse him wrongly on ondo election.
OKDnigeria:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/12/03/apc-sets-punish-tinubu-role-ondo-governorship-election/
Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by ralphexcel: 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]Oyegun is a joker, he is only trying to bite the finger that as feed him, Asiwaju remain neutral, nobody as any evidence to accuse him wrongly on ondo election.
OKDnigeria:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/12/03/apc-sets-punish-tinubu-role-ondo-governorship-election/
Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by Ade3000yrs(m): 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
hmmm
Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by legendte(m): 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
Profkomolafe:
Punish him and let ur party end this way.
Lol.
Did the party die in ondo election?
Kogi nko
Edo nko
Abi oyegun resign?

He is not more important than the state chairmen.

3 Likes

Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by SycophanticGoat: 6:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
Amazondepth:
Hahaha. These people should calm down abeg. They are holding d Tiger by the tail.

Now when they are matured elephants stepping on the baby tiger's tail.. cheesy
Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by Smokeybrain(m): 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
Abeg I don tire for this noise. If there want sanction him fine but not the Jagaban I know.
Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by truthspeaks: 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
OK. I will not contact u n I ll also advise others not to contact u
afanide:
They should take things easy

If you want to start EXPORTATION BUSINESS (Bitter Kola& Ginger, Cocoa Powder), contact me via my signature below......

DON'T CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE NOT
SERIOUS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nine Ministers Seeking Elective Positions Resign / Osun Election: APC Wins Oyetola, Aregbesola’s Polling Units / Ojukwu Granting A Press Conference- Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.