Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost (32146 Views)

Masari And Tambuwal On A Condolence Visit To Tinubu Over Death Of His Son, Jide / Kachikwu Clashes With Wale Tinubu Over Port-Harcourt Refinery / Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by ofwest47(m): 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
which paper is daily post? is it known among the the real Nigerian newspapers in circulation ? no ,the post newspaper we use to know then was the defunct NPN morning and sun day post which has which has since then gone into the trashes . Definitely this paper is one of the IPOB propaganda machines in use
suspend or remove Tinubu and see the end of the party.
Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by Kachidox(m): 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
[quote author=ofwest47 post=51607700]which paper is daily post? is it known among the the real Nigerian newspapers in circulation ? no ,the post newspaper we use to know then was the defunct NPN morning and sun day post which has which has since then gone into the trashes .
Definitely this paper is one of the IPOB propaganda machines in use
suspend or remove Tinubu and see the end of the party.
Pls have sense

1 Like

Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
tinubu is finished grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by Adebowale89(m): 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
APC and weekly or na daily news paper are a clown and a chronic entertainer

tinubu is ain't god though but he can't be taken away from being southwest political god. so deal with it

just quit entertaining my eyes with una stu.pidity. go and find out what JAGABAN meant

1 Like

Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by Timfreds(m): 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
The problem is afonjas will never learn. The north will continue using and dumping them. Let tinubu reap what he sow against GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by sade1994(f): 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
#istandwithtinubu

But his silence is killing jare. ..say something so that we would know the next course of action
Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by Omeokachie: 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
Chei! How are the mighty fallen!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by validstar1: 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
I hate politics.. it's a dirty game.I'm astonished that buhari can backstab tinubu after helping him get 2 the position he has been aspiring for 4 four consecutive years..

1 Like

Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by Kachidox(m): 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
sade1994:
#istandwithtinubu

But his silence is killing jare. ..say something so that we would know the next course of action
Zombie no go chop if you no tell am to chop
Zombie no go walk if you no tell am to walk
Zombie no go shiit if you no tell am to shiit
#You Are A Typical Zombie

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by sade1994(f): 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
Kachidox:

Zombie no go chop if you no tell am to chop
Zombie no go walk if you no tell am to walk
Zombie no go shiit if you no tell am to shiit
#You Are A Typical Zombie

Eeeeeeeeeeeehhhhh! Thank you
Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by Kachidox(m): 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2016
sade1994:

Eeeeeeeeeeeehhhhh! Thank you
Hmmm.. for a moment i tought you would insult me.. all the same you are still a ZOMBIE grin .. and i am disappionted angry

1 Like

Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by basybasy: 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
Keneking:
Great decision..very shameful

Include the following:

- Oyo State governor
- Ogun State governor
- Osun State governor
- Lagos State governor

The four have demonstrated their allegiance to Tinubu at the expense of the party. They failed to participate and contribute in the emergence of Ondo State governor-elect's victory at the polls.

Nonsense angry angry

Tinubu failed to impose his candidate James Faleke in Kogi State
Tinubu failed to support any candidate in Edo State
Tinubu wanted the party's Chair to quit because of his candidate in Ondo State

The man is no less than a four state party leader jare angry angry angry

Nonsense embarassed embarassed

tinubu is too ambitious and over ambition kills.
Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
crazygod:
Bunch of jokers!!!! U can't punish the jagaban. Its not possible. That will just mark the end of APC in 2019
buhari ti take over
Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by Oblang(m): 9:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
He deserves it.........

I gat no chill fo Tinubu.......He alone went out to sell out SW cheaply to Cattle Farmer of Daura....!!!

Today Lagos is going down the Mallams way......!!!!

Almajiris killed plenty Yorubas on 2/7/16.....Tinubu could not cough..
All the ''Messenger'' positions at Federal level are all filled by Yorubas despite their over qualified folks around.... Tinubu turned deaf and dumb.
The only time he found his voice was to harass Kachikwu and Oyegun.....his fellow Southerners just as he did to GEJ.....

Karma is a Nigerian.....yep he is.....

And did Yoruba had juicy position in ur ogogoro president's govt?
Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Tinubu you see your life, when you were marketing unmarketable mallam who has failed 3 consecutive times to Nigeria & Nigerians, did you ever remember that what goes around comes around. Tinubu carry your heavy load abeg, my own dey heavy me sef..

Somebody please borrow me that You Think You Are Doing Me, You Are Doing Yourself Picture..
I think these more suitablegrin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by sade1994(f): 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
Kachidox:

Hmmm.. for a moment i tought you would insult me.. all the same you are still a ZOMBIE grin .. and i am disappionted angry

Why would I insult you when you didn't say anything out of context. Zombie is the normal term u guys use here on nl.. .so no biggie
Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by Ikpangi: 9:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
Go lik ur wund tinibu u h coolear

1 Like

Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by Doyin2(m): 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
Junk journalism.

It seems some media people have been paid to create crisis in APC,by force,by force.

APC/Presidency says no rift with Tinubu and that he did not work against APC.Even if he did,why cry more than the bereaved?

Rubbish.
Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by Kachidox(m): 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
sade1994:

Why would I insult you when you didn't say anything out of context. Zombie is the normal term u guys use here on nl.. .so no biggie
You Posses high level of "Mental Maturity unlike ur crew" nd i commend you for that.. if the tribe(s) we represent think like you then this Afonja Vs Igbo Madness will just be some shiit.. it will just be a pure debate between two blessed regions who fight online but make peace offline<<bizness wise shaa grin>>
sorry for calling you a Zombie shaaa.. kisses
Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by ableguy(m): 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Tinubu you see your life, when you were marketing unmarketable mallam who has failed 3 consecutive times to Nigeria & Nigerians, did you ever remember that what goes around comes around. Tinubu carry your heavy load abeg, my own dey heavy me sef..

Somebody please borrow me that You Think You Are Doing Me, You Are Doing Yourself Picture..
grin cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by sade1994(f): 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
Kachidox:

You Posses high level of "Mental Maturity unlike ur crew" nd i commend you for that.. if the tribe(s) we represent think like you then this Afonja Vs Igbo Madness will just be some shiit.. it will just be a pure debate between two blessed regions who fight online but make peace offline<<bizness wise shaa grin>>
sorry for calling you a Zombie shaaa.. kisses

Lol
I'm sure most of them don't even mean or take to heart all these their e fights..they're just having fun. ...
I've met more igbo people than Yoruba people courtesy of where I live. So I'll be deceiving myself if I should engage in tribalism.
Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by Seunjungle(m): 10:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
People planning this are very poor! Don't they know that the party leader is powerful and have more disciples than any other member within the party! If not that mr oyegun is receiving presidential backup do you think Oyegun can withstand Tinubu..who born him..who knows oyegun by the way? Any hand against Tinubu will lead to the fall of APC...Note that the powerful hands that formed APC are with Tinubu...and he (Tinubu) still maintains good raport with his southwest governors. I see another party coming...no duobt about that! And to those that are thinking that Fashola, Fayemi and others that are in president carbinent are not for Tinubu...u missed it...those guys are still boys to Jagaban...its just that if you foresee a future fight in a long distant range you need to keep your good weapons within the vicinity of that fight...Fayemi and Fashola are part of good weapons that Jagaban uses at anytime he need to pick a fight. Buhari is going astray!

2 Likes

Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by bolinxman: 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
Opakan2:
Ondo people voted for Aketi not APC.. doesn't mean Ekiti people will do same

These Northern guys have shown their colours now.. ising a traitor from Edo state to perpetrate their evil

yorubas didn't vote for Buhari because he is the best, it's because GEJ was no option... doesn't mean we can't tell our left from right. Time will tell.

The only pain I have now is that some set of people decided to make fun of such serioys issue on ground to nurse GEJ's defeat.. when even the first lady is worried APC has deviated from their inital promise and plan they proposed with founding members

we all are in it together and we will see where it all ends.
people voted for money in Ondo State.Money paved way for Aketi.
Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
ableguy:
grin cheesy
God bless you abundantly my brother, you will never regret nor be tossed around like Tinubu.. grin cheesy smiley wink

1 Like

Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by shegra58: 11:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
Keneking:
Great decision..very shameful

Include the following:

- Oyo State governor
- Ogun State governor
- Osun State governor
- Lagos State governor

The four have demonstrated their allegiance to Tinubu at the expense of the party. They failed to participate and contribute in the emergence of Ondo State governor-elect's victory at the polls.

Nonsense angry angry

Tinubu failed to impose his candidate James Faleke in Kogi State
Tinubu failed to support any candidate in Edo State
Tinubu wanted the party's Chair to quit because of his candidate in Ondo State

The man is no less than a four state party leader jare angry angry angry

Nonsense embarassed embarassed

go and tell that to GEJ
Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by DedeNkem: 12:23am On Dec 04, 2016
I knew this was coming.

There's something probably wrong with Yorubas' mentally. They never learn from history! Never!!

North once again used Yorubas to hold onto power and now they're planning to suspend the major co-founder of APC who's a Yorubaman.

I don't know how many times the north will continue screwing these people before Yorubas come to their senses!

1 Like

Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by Basalt(m): 12:38am On Dec 04, 2016
adedehinbo:
well if this news is true its a simple logic, tinubu orders ambode to decamp to AD I strongly believe other southwest state would do so leaving the aboki down to his party, IPOB due to the hate against buhari joins AD, fashola and co surely would abandon the gworo man. thats the end of APC.

we yorubas might be learned to look beyond ethnicity to vote the right candidates but never accepts any disrespect on our elders.. well my candid advice to those concerned in APC is not to EMBARK ON THE JOURNEY OF A SUICIDAL MISSION

You were saying something but just ended up spewing rubbish the moment you said IGBOS will join Yorubas in their dead AD party.

An average SS/SE prefers an Hausa man to an afonja man.

SS/SE is PDP

north is APC

SW is AD.

Its impossible to ever unite with a betrayal again.
I rather vote for Buhari in 2019 than voting an afonja inspired party.
Nothing sincere, straightforward and trustworthy comes from afonja land
Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by Basalt(m): 12:40am On Dec 04, 2016
DedeNkem:
I knew this was coming.

There's something probably wrong with Yorubas mentally. They never learn from history!

North once again used Yorubas to hold onto power and now they're planning to suspend the major co-founder of APC who's a Yorubaman.

I don't know how many times the north will continue screwing these people before Yorubas come to their senses!

Their senses are only good in ewedu and amala

1 Like

Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by Atiku2019: 3:08am On Dec 04, 2016
I Stand With Tinubu smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

#Atiku2019

Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by SIRmanjar(m): 5:30am On Dec 04, 2016
Atiku2019:
Online War Between Tinubu E-warriors and APC E-warriors loading.............

wink
Mr atiku 2019,dat gay atiku will neva eva b president,itz the turn of the west to produce the president.no nothinger 4 president come 2019 man.
Re: APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost by SIRmanjar(m): 5:35am On Dec 04, 2016
Laye! they can neva eva neva try it.They shuld keep decieving demselvez who will punish him?bubu,elrufai,ganduje,rochas or amechi?who na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) / ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ / Nine Ministers Seeking Elective Positions Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.