Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) (32429 Views)

Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary / Jason Okocha Graduation Party: Basketmouth And Wife Spotted At Son's School / Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by Pseudonymous: 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
Basketmouth's wife, Elsie Okpocha took to her social media page to express her delight after recieving a letter from her son, Jason.

The mother of two shared the photo above with the caption:

'This just keeps me going. A letter from my dear Jason. #myIntelligentLilKing #ignoreTheAwsomeSpellingâ˜ș #proudMum'

This is so adorable...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNi9Sugh0jn/?hl=en

http://www.coldgist.com/2016/12/see-letter-basketmouth-and-his-wife-got.html

2 Likes

Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by nikkypearl(f): 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
wink

Ajepako no dey ever write their parent sad

The two posters below me are pako confirmed embarassed

12 Likes

Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
nikkypearl:
wink

U go blame us? even if we manage write, our parents go do like say dem no see am

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
sweeet..
But they just had to put it on social media

12 Likes

Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
nikkypearl:
wink

write kwa?

After them don beat u blue black with the combo of wire, koboko and even pankere u go dey wonder if dem adopt u grin

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by Iamvictor(m): 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
SMH shey Na one ejepako hu no get wetin to eat go dey write letter. Na hu d letter EPP?

2 Likes

Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by lilmax(m): 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
them don baff na..... werrin you dey expect before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by ngoben(f): 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
Awwwwww...lovely

1 Like

Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by Shol3(f): 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
Smart kids
Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by mofeoluwadassah: 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
Cool kiss
Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by Ask4diva(f): 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
My unborn kids o, are you seeing this?
Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by BEENUEL(m): 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
I don't want to believe those Writings are from Basket's son-Jazon-8, funny grin

14 Likes

Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by goldbim(f): 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
Nice handwriting for a primary school pupil.. cool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by henrydadon(m): 9:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
grin

all i see is some very good education..if you go better school e go show for your body grin

6 Likes

Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by Brainlight: 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
SPOILT CHILDREN .... NA UNA PARENTS UNA DEY CALL GUYS.

35 Likes

Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by DancingSkeleton(m): 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
Basket gene strong nor be small shocked Upon d wife beauty see d children lipsrsealed

20 Likes

Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
If they don't tell u, u may think that they don't have problems

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by Adoniskid(m): 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
And it font Page
A primary school child calls his parent you guys,
The mom probably wrote this for the kid to copy smiley smiley wink

15 Likes

Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by SPDAZZY(f): 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
They call their parents guys shocked

Interesting!
Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by WomanOfRace(f): 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
Evidence of proper care.

When you treat your home like your Empire ,it always show.

Cute family.

1 Like

Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by profhezekiah: 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
How does did solve d economic problem we r facing,cluless pple
Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by SPDAZZY(f): 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
He calls them guys! shocked

Interesting.

4 Likes

Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by jeeqaa7(m): 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
d dota resemble bovi

1 Like

Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
DancingSkeleton:
Basket gene strong nor be small shocked Upon d wife beauty see d children lipsrsealed

Them still fine pass their papa.
Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
Well, i dont believe that written is from a boy like dat...

Btw, basketmouth face for those pix be like one of him jokes grin

2 Likes

Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by martineverest(m): 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
what is all these foolishness all about,nigerian celebrities??

Must we know everything about your families?

Should we start worshipping the letters

Nigerian celebrities are shits,childish and uncivilised :Pwhat is all these foolishness all about,nigerian celebrities??

Must we know everything about your families?

Should we start worshipping the letters

Nigerian celebrities are shits,childish and uncivilised

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
Stupedinluv:
U go blame us? even if we manage write, our parents go do like say dem no see am

So you're an ajepako? No wonder I stopped talking to you: It was the spirit trying to show me the truth. If you can eat wood, then I'm not safe around you. Especially when your stomach rumbles. grin
Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
DancingSkeleton:
BLOOD OF GOD!!! Guy u wicked o... Jesu!!! Hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by soberdrunk(m): 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
I cant help but speak the truth!! Omo pikin way nor fine, nor fine!!! No matter the money and packaging!! angry angry

3 Likes

Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by favourmic(m): 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
Lol
Re: The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) by johnstar(m): 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
Hmn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House (Photos) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Gifts Wife, Cynthia, Hermes, Cartier Bracelet On 30th Birthday / 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.