Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

See what they did to a nairalander because of what he said about Buhari: Too bad - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See what they did to a nairalander because of what he said about Buhari: Too bad (1638 Views)

The Internet Has No Mercy, See What They Did To Bobrisky Using Dove "Racist" Ad / Who Is Most Likely To Fart And Act Like They Did Nothing (boys Or Girls) / See Funny Photos About Buhari's Condition In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See what they did to a nairalander because of what he said about Buhari: Too bad by weblord1900: 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
As you can see, ,,,it's in joke section.. . grin

Re: See what they did to a nairalander because of what he said about Buhari: Too bad by afanide: 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
Them no beat am wella cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See what they did to a nairalander because of what he said about Buhari: Too bad by Timmypromise(m): 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
e fit am #Good look
Re: See what they did to a nairalander because of what he said about Buhari: Too bad by mrsfavour(f): 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
HahahahahahahahHhhHhaaaa! Will u say it again ? No
Re: See what they did to a nairalander because of what he said about Buhari: Too bad by BiafranBushBoy: 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
mrsfavour:
HahahahahahahahHhhHhaaaa! Will u say it again ? No

Mama, you wan use breast suffocate Oga.
Re: See what they did to a nairalander because of what he said about Buhari: Too bad by MamaTej(f): 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Lool. .. That's Toto dikeh and her sugar husband.
Re: See what they did to a nairalander because of what he said about Buhari: Too bad by BiafranBushBoy: 10:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
MamaTej:

Lool. .. That's Toto dikeh and her sugar husband.

I am just lucky to see beautiful girls today... guess I will win a lottery tomorrow

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL shocked shocked
Re: See what they did to a nairalander because of what he said about Buhari: Too bad by MamaTej(f): 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

I am just lucky to see beautiful girls today... guess I will win a lottery tomorrow

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL shocked shocked

Thanks sir.
Re: See what they did to a nairalander because of what he said about Buhari: Too bad by BiafranBushBoy: 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
MamaTej:

Thanks sir.

You want to Sir zone me? angry

It won't work sha embarassed
Re: See what they did to a nairalander because of what he said about Buhari: Too bad by MamaTej(f): 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

You want to Sir zone me? angry
It won't work sha embarassed
Can you educate me on the buying and selling of Bitcoins, please?
Re: See what they did to a nairalander because of what he said about Buhari: Too bad by BiafranBushBoy: 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
MamaTej:

Can you educate me on the buying and selling of Bitcoins, please?

lol.. add me on whatsapp..

But that wasn't my aim oo angry wink wink

lol
Re: See what they did to a nairalander because of what he said about Buhari: Too bad by MamaTej(f): 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

lol.. add me on whatsapp..
But that wasn't my aim oo angry wink wink
lol
Ok. Thanks sir.
Re: See what they did to a nairalander because of what he said about Buhari: Too bad by BiafranBushBoy: 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
MamaTej:

Ok. Thanks sir.

Peddle down on the Sir... Just add up!
Re: See what they did to a nairalander because of what he said about Buhari: Too bad by mrsfavour(f): 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Its his woman
Re: See what they did to a nairalander because of what he said about Buhari: Too bad by BiafranBushBoy: 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
mrsfavour:
Its his woman
lol... okay Mrs..

(1) (Reply)

Crazily Funny Memes To Make You Laugh Out Loud Every Saturday !!! / Black Friday / L.M.A.O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.