Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,589 members, 7,801,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp (53325 Views)

Man Charged For Engaging 22-year Old In Sex Romp / Two Lesbians Caned In Public In Malaysia For Engaging In Sex / Roland Samuel 'Christ' Arrested By NSCDC For Engaging Followers In Anal Sex (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp by iukpe: 1:00am On Dec 04, 2016
The use of English is bad in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp by kolaaderin: 1:04am On Dec 04, 2016
All this name checkers self, where is the so called crime here, she offers to to be the dasuki of sex to all neighbours at her own will except the lady is question is a minor , I see absolutely no crime here.
And with more light to this story I would not be surprised the lady would be their sisters from the land of Jews because na them sabi do Rita Claus wellaa.

angry

Modified, this one na Ronke Claus , the fathers name na Animashaun . well still no crime so far she if above age of conscience.
Re: Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp by baddosky1: 1:28am On Dec 04, 2016
raumdeuter:
Looks like the girl agreed to the sex so whats the case here?

If she is an adult old enough to make decisions for herself then no case jare

Seems you are one of the guys in the article! May your younger female siblings and daughter (born and unborn) "agree" to sex with multiple men IJN
Re: Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp by baddosky1: 1:30am On Dec 04, 2016
kolaaderin:
All this name checkers self, where is the so called crime here, she offers to to be the dasuki of sex to all neighbours at her own will except the lady is question is a minor , I see absolutely no crime here.
And with more light to this story I would not be surprised the lady would be their sisters from the land of Jews because na them sabi do Rita Claus wellaa.

angry

Ramdeuter, kolaaderin....

They don dey identify themselves one by one! I am not surprised though cos y'all come from the part of Nigeria where most men think with their d*cks
Re: Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp by Nobody: 2:47am On Dec 04, 2016
kolaaderin:

angry
Afonja after reading story u wan rewrite the story, we don check name finish and we are going back to another post, abi poster below me what do u think about this person changing the narrative
Re: Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp by HtwoOw: 4:15am On Dec 04, 2016
Where you see rape here?
Godprotectigbo2:
grin

Am tired of all this rape of a things

So after everything things those guys battered the stupid lady

Wicked guys

Gosh I hate people that are so loose

Is dis a curse
Re: Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp by chukwudi06(m): 5:32am On Dec 04, 2016
This is not a case of konji, but some section of people in Nigeria are used to free things including S3X
Re: Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp by cutepaul(m): 5:59am On Dec 04, 2016
Godprotectigbo2:
grin

Am tired of all this rape of a things

So after everything things those guys battered the stupid lady

Wicked guys

Gosh I hate people that are so loose

Is dis a curse

It's not a case of rape ma.........read the article again ...better still check the meaning of rape!!!
Re: Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp by Okudiover(m): 6:27am On Dec 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin Name check 1,2..... Name check 1, 2..... testing testing testing.
Re: Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp by chiraqDemon(m): 6:44am On Dec 04, 2016
Emescot:
No day off for the geh!? shocked wait u can only know that if u are one of those boys doing the geh, have u paid your 50,000 for bail already ni?? grin
Im not one of them yet but when i see the girl eh
My own bail go be 150k cos i go give am those other 3 guys action n extra
Re: Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp by jameschibuike(m): 6:55am On Dec 04, 2016
soberdrunk:
Hahahahaha!! Sister wants to spoil show for boys, she is not a minor so why not mind your business angry angry. That girl is the real "Rita Claus" aka 'Animashaun' aka 'Givers forum queen' aka "Mama for the boys" aka............

Received sense in Jesus name. If she's ur sister, will u take it?
Received common sense in Jesus
Re: Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp by jkarmstrong(m): 6:58am On Dec 04, 2016
kolaaderin:

angry

Modified, this one na Ronke Claus , the fathers name na Animashaun . well still no crime so far she if above age of conscience.

Guy look well you go see the crime. You don forget say they beat the girl aunty? That one no be crime for una side? No crime if na only sex, but crime dey well well if they beat the woman. That's assault and battery, and those boys should be kept behind bars for their stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp by superstarDikk(m): 7:06am On Dec 04, 2016
soberdrunk:
Hahahahaha!! Sister wants to spoil show for boys, she is not a minor so why not mind your business angry angry. That girl is the real "Rita Claus" aka 'Animashaun' aka 'Givers forum queen' aka "Mama for the boys" aka............
AKA 'ah taimake gayu'
Re: Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp by Johnsown1(m): 7:30am On Dec 04, 2016
soberdrunk:

Sex republic aka kezehia
Re: Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp by soberdrunk(m): 7:36am On Dec 04, 2016
jameschibuike:

Received sense in Jesus name. If she's ur sister, will u take it?
Received common sense in Jesus

Its 'receive'!!! I dont have a problem with 'insults' but do it with 'correct' English angry angry
Re: Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp by Jakasibo(m): 7:47am On Dec 04, 2016
Dis kind of girl when u see at home just no say she dey her period.
Re: Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 04, 2016
henrydadon:
angry

na them

fuvking hell... my fuvking ribs hahahhahha
Re: Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:56am On Dec 04, 2016
soberdrunk:
aka Mary go round, aka Queen of the lamba
Re: Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:58am On Dec 04, 2016
Stories like these remind me I am still in Nigeria, such mid level reporting, how does this story make any sense, 3 guys just begin to fight and inflict injury of the elder sister of a girl, and the willingly accepts to sleep with all three the story sounds one sounded, get the girls side, get the 3 guys side then report and 90% of members actually comment without sporting the loop holes in the story, it goes to prove Nigerians with believe anything without thinking or asking questions, the most intelligent thing some people actually d is look for a tribe to blame or some curse or buhari, Nigerians are seriously backward whether we like to admit it or not, this story is just dump plainly put and not fit for any reputable newspaper, who tells a story all from 1 side?
Re: Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:01am On Dec 04, 2016
iukpe:
The use of English is bad in Nigeria.
The amount of people that even understand English in the 1st place is crazily low, a lot of people can't express themselves in correct English for a whole minute not to talk of typing it out and you wonder why they make English and math compulsory yet a lot fail to pass them.
Re: Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:06am On Dec 04, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Even after beating up the woman, stabbing her and breaking her hand, you still typed this nonsense. To me, that's attempted murder. They should face the music since their useless dicks can't be controlled.
so after reading though all that story, you seriously believe all that, smh no offence, dude reason I story out, 3 guys just go about beating and stabbing a lady because they want the keep sharing her younger sister, does that even make any sense in the 1st place, I bet if the younger told her side, it would all sound different not to talk of the guys, there is obviously a lot more to the story, I am really shocked at the way most Nigerians think, practically all of you here just swallowed the story without asking the obvious, there is obviously more to the story.
Re: Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp by victorazy(m): 8:29am On Dec 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

Then let her do it under her own roof not mine, OK?.
Re: Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp by olanshi: 8:39am On Dec 04, 2016

....Very soon, nairaland maybe shutdown because of Tribal and Religion Bigotry!

Re: Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 04, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
so after reading though all that story, you seriously believe all that, smh no offence, dude reason I story out, 3 guys just go about beating and stabbing a lady because they want the keep sharing her younger sister, does that even make any sense in the 1st place, I bet if the younger told her side, it would all sound different not to talk of the guys, there is obviously a lot more to the story, I am really shocked at the way most Nigerians think, practically all of you here just swallowed the story without asking the obvious, there is obviously more to the story.
precisely! wellcome to the nigerian way of thinking, assumptions and conclusions grin. can you blame them? country were even the police do not and are not capable of investigating a crime before court and judgement. a lot of folk are in prison in nigeria for crimes they may have not commited due to this their incompetency, lack of intelligence.
Re: Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp by feeloscar(m): 8:46am On Dec 04, 2016
favourmic:
Please Madam Come forward! Come! Come! Don't be afraid, What is happening to you eh! It's not ordinary oh! God has remembered you today... Oyaa raise your hand up... Raise it up very well! Then bend it and place it on your head... Preferably where your mind tells you your brain is located... your stomach or your head. Then repeat this prayer after me... *My father! My father* Where ever they have buried my sense and my brain... *In my maternal village* *In my paternal village* *in the coven* Let them Vomit it now! Oya start shouting it with anger ! Shooooooouuuuuuut it
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp by faitheverest(f): 8:50am On Dec 04, 2016
soberdrunk:

Aka free-will donator, aka 'not-a-stingy girl'
Re: Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp by SycophanticGoat: 9:09am On Dec 04, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Abeg go and sit down! If there isn't any evidence of harassment on the lady, do you think the police would have arrested them, including the landlady? Heck, this isn't even a matter of justice favoring the rich, this is a matter of assault and as long as the evidence of assault is presented, they would be arrested and charged to court. Or what else do you want to hear?

Nigerians generally have this caveman mentality such that, when something bad happens to a group (a group they don't belong to such as: male, female or tribal group) and such heinous act is perpetrated by a group they belong to, they become foolishly defensive without recourse to reasoning. So I'm not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp by dopemama(f): 9:18am On Dec 04, 2016
favourmic:
Please Madam Come forward! Come! Come! Don't be afraid, What is happening to you eh! It's not ordinary oh! God has remembered you today... Oyaa raise your hand up... Raise it up very well! Then bend it and place it on your head... Preferably where your mind tells you your brain is located... your stomach or your head. Then repeat this prayer after me... *My father! My father* Where ever they have buried my sense and my brain... *In my maternal village* *In my paternal village* *in the coven* Let them Vomit it now! Oya start shouting it with anger ! Shooooooouuuuuuut it
Kikikikikikikikikikikikikiki .. Rofl

1 Like

Re: Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp by DamiBourne1: 9:32am On Dec 04, 2016
The story sounds fake. Dia is more to d case dan wat d elder Sister is saying. It sounds malicious
Re: Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp by princessayesha(f): 11:20am On Dec 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

What if it was your sister?
Re: Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp by Tinyemeka(m): 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
soberdrunk:
Keziah Keziah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi / Soldier Beats VIO Officers At Yaba Rail Line, Lagos (Photos) / Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.