Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca (46754 Views)

"I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari / Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu And Her Children: Then & Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by ElsonMorali: 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
zendy:

We remember Ojukwu for fighting for the freedom of his people.

We remember Ojukwu who decided to fight for the dignity of his people at a time everybody else decided to be Hausa/Fulani a$$lickers

That's a good one. Unfortunately he didn't fight for you. He fought for his own ambition to become president of Nigeria.

That was why he was headed to Lagos otherwise he would have stayed back and defended his territory.

That was why he starved the people he was SUPPOSEDLY fighting for and cornering all the foodstuff for his own family and other highly placed biafrans.

That was why instead of dying with his people out of compassion he chose to flee when the heat of battle worsened and left an American to die for his people.

That's shameful, don't you think?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
zendy:

Do you see anyone praising Ghadafi for staying back to die? He was captured, beaten up and slaughtered like a Chicken.

And incase you dont know Ghadafi was making his escape when he was caught. Ghadafi left it too late. Ojukwu was smart enough to make a timely escape and later returned to a heroes welcome amongst his people.

Nobody is ever remembered or praised for staying back to be slaughtered like a Chicken, that is stupidity not bravery.

Ojukwu outsmarted everyone and remains a great man.

Oh by the way, Ojukwu fought for 3 years before he left. If Ojukwu who fought for 3 years is a coward, what do I call you people who surrendered to Northern domination without a fight?

Ghadafi was leaving Sirte and not Libya. History books will remember Ghadafi as a true African warrior while the Nnewi coward will be remembered for being a sissy.

You said Ghaddafi died like a chicken. Ojukwu ran away like a chicken thus lived the rest of his life like one. Death will come to all. It's what we are remembered for that matters.

Ghadafi- Boss
Ojukwu- coward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by zendy: 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
ElsonMorali:

That's a good one. Unfortunately he didn't fight for you. He fought for his own ambition to become president of Nigeria.

That was why he was headed to Lagos otherwise he would have stayed back and defended his territory.

That was why he starved the people he was SUPPOSEDLY fighting for and cornering all the foodstuff for his own family and other highly placed biafrans.

That was why instead of dying with his people out of compassion he chose to flee when the heat of battle worsened and left an American to die for his people.

That's shameful, don't you think?

Ojukwu fighting for president of Nigeria? The same Ojukwu that was declaring his people independent? What did you smoke?

Why wont he head to Lagos? The Nigerian Army was heading to Enugu, Capital of Biafra so why wont Ojukwu head for Lagos, Capital of Nigeria?

Nigeria used starvation as a weapon of war, today, it is a war crime to do that.

Ojukwu should show compassion and diw with his people? Why? Is that what Igbos sent him to do? He was sent to fight for freedom and he did that for 3 years, he didnt succeed, he left. Theres no shame in one fighting for freedom and Ojukwu staying back to die would not have added any value to anything.

The real shame is the rest of you who surrendered to the North without a fight. While Ojukwu was fighting to liberate his people, you guys were a$$licking the North to avoid war.
Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by zendy: 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
1stCitizen:

Ghadafi was leaving Sirte and not Libya. History books will remember Ghadafi as a true African warrior while the Nnewi coward will be remembered for being a sissy.

You said Ghaddafi died like a chicken. Ojukwu ran away like a chicken thus lived the rest of his life like one. Death will come to all. It's what we are remembered for that matters.

Ghadafi- Boss
Ojukwu- coward

History my a$$. Ghadafi that was put on display inside a cold room and people were lining up to video snap pictures of his naked dead body with their phones? How will he be remembered? Nobody even knows where Ghadafi is buried. Contrast that to Ojukwu who was given one of the greatest burials ever witnessed in Africa.

Ghadafi was a fool. Libya was going to change wether he died or not so why stay back to die when it will change nothing?

Same with Ojukwu, he fought hard for 3 years, no point staying back to die over a war he had lost. He did the right thing and left and by doing so, he denied Nigeria the perfect victory.

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
engrchykae:
but we wasted the yoruba loudmouth division,the 3rd marine commando at owerri by ogbugo kalu,iheanacho and col achuzie.
makanjuola never left oguta lake because the fishes ate him and his men
murtala was frustrated at onitsha by achuzie that he poured his frustrtion on asaba.
truth is lot of fg zombies died in the war.stop this ur outdated three million myth.

I cannot but laugh at this assertion...lol
You killed a lot of FG zombies and yet lost the war? Again your general ran away a coward he is in the thick of the war to Ivory Coast? All you houses were taken over in Port Harcourt by Ikwerres!
You really won indeed
Anyway it is not wisdom for me arguing with a Babalawo or herbalist because he can oly argue with his limited knowledge and brainwashed myopic brain! Babalawo, I am walking out of the thread with my spit on your head.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
engrchykae:
but we wasted the yoruba loudmouth division,the 3rd marine commando at owerri by ogbugo kalu,iheanacho and col achuzie.
makanjuola never left oguta lake because the fishes ate him and his men
murtala was frustrated at onitsha by achuzie that he poured his frustrtion on asaba.
truth is lot of fg zombies died in the war.stop this ur outdated three million myth.

You killed a lot of FG zombies and yet lost the war? Again your general ran away a coward he is in the thick of the war to Ivory Coast? All you houses were taken over in Port Harcourt by Ikwerres!
When you hero returned, FFK was banging his wife and hw died of the heart ache!! Shame on these flattt headdsss
You really won indeed!!
Anyway it is not wisdom for me arguing with a Babalawo or herbalist because he can oly argue with his limited knowledge and brainwashed myopic brain! Babalawo, I am walking out of the thread with my spit on your head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by slurryeye: 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
loopmangoat:
[b][/b]
This is the part of your quote that I am more interested in
Ilorin people according to slurryeye pledged to be fulani slaves
You are a good boy for admitting the truth

Why won't you be interested in it? when you people like twisting words and concocting lies. Hausa/fulani were Old Oyo empire slaves for centuries.

There is no need to write an epistle to proof this point, I will just quote a source and you can read up the rest

"Toward the end of the eighteenth century, rivalries began to develop between the Alaafin and the Afonja, or chief military commander of the provincial army. In the Afonja's struggle for power, he incited Hausa slaves to rise up against their masters and join his military forces. With his army of former slaves, the Afonja began a series of wars with the northern sections of Oyo. He based his operations out of Ilorin, elevating the status of the city to a political stronghold"

http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Oyo_Empire

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by slurryeye: 3:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
slash112:
d i hear u say nigeria ar safa millions of life, when day have start kill peaceful protester and send operation pathon dance on south east, and i hear u say it wil tak jus 2day crush biafra rember during nigeria civil war 1967, nigeria say it wil take 6month to finish biafra, even with dere many foreign suporter the war last for 3year do u think 1967 is 2016

I will tell you why it won't last more than 2 days.

1) The Biafra war lasted for 3 years because Nigeria government was stu.pid enough to be feeding her enemy
2) The leader of Biafra (Ojukwu) was a trained soldier with military skills
3) Biafra then had access to weapons to fight because Ojukwu was Military governor of eastern Nigeria
4) Nnamdi Kanu neither has military training nor does he has weapons to fight (which explain the reason he went to US in 2014 to beg Igbos in diaspora for money to buy weapons. And he was disgraced out of the conference)
5) Over 70% of educated Igbos doesn't support Kanu cause, and most of the IPOB youths are jobless uneducated youths

Like I said earlier, it is a genocide waiting to happen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
zendy:

History my a$$. Ghadafi that was put on display inside a cold room and people were lining up to video snap pictures of his naked dead body with their phones? How will he be remembered? Nobody even knows where Ghadafi is buried. Contrast that to Ojukwu who was given one of the greatest burials ever witnessed in Africa.

Ghadafi was a fool. Libya was going to change wether he died or not so why stay back to die when it will change nothing?

Same with Ojukwu, he fought hard for 3 years, no point staying back to die over a war he had lost. He did the right thing and left and by doing so, he denied Nigeria the perfect victory.

So Ojukwu left a people being annihilated by the might of Federal forces. Hungry kwashiokor ravaged children and helpless mothers were abandoned while he saved his ar.se

He should have done a Hitler

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by AkinPhysicist: 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
wristbangle:
Very controversial thread grin

Akinphysicist, chai

grin very controversial - walahi grin
Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by chansmokers: 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
divicode:

You really won indeed
Grandpa as your dokinta i demand that you return to the elderly home
Your friends are asking for you
don't let me show them what you have been doing
Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
chansmokers:

Grandpa as your dokinta i demand that you return to the elderly home
Your friends are asking for you
don't let me show them what you have been doing

Babalawo, your clients bought airtime for you!!
Chai Babalawo
Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by Ahmadgani(m): 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
dellsystems:

Your mother was (or may still be) somebody's slut. So, shut up.
sorry! I don't trade words with sons of thousand fathers conceived in a pit toilet where flies and cockroaches jubilate. back off, quote me at your own risk
Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by Ahmadgani(m): 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
dellsystems:

Your mother was (or may still be) somebody's slut. So, shut up.
sorry! I don't trade words with sons of thousand fathers conceived in a pit toilet where flies and cockroaches jubilate. back off.

quote me at your own risk
Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
skedman:
ipob lack wisdom and knowledge, a case in point is like a baby that as started boosting even without growing teeth, talkless of him walking .The questions is can the baby grow ? Absolutely no , we are waiting
Dude whatever you're trying to insinuate is far from my quote. I'm not a member of IPOB neither do I buy into their strategy, but that does not mean I don't have respect for their resolve and determination. It takes a real man to stand up for his conviction even in the face of life threatening situation.
@least, IPOB do have an ideology and a belief system, but what do you stand for? What is your belief system? I guess you have none, because if you do, you'll not be quick to label anyone, who don't fit into your thinking pattern with that tag. A small mind do not know what it means to dream.... and to dream big...... For your information, IPOB is not the only organization seeking for the emancipation of the Lower Niger....

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."
-Martin Luther King Junior
Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by ElsonMorali: 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
[quote author=zendy post=51653881]

Ojukwu fighting for president of Nigeria? The same Ojukwu that was declaring his people independent? What did you smoke?

Why wont he head to Lagos? The Nigerian Army was heading to Enugu, Capital of Biafra so why wont Ojukwu head for Lagos, Capital of Nigeria?

Nigeria used starvation as a weapon of war, today, it is a war crime to do that.

Ojukwu cornered the food meant for your people. Check war pictures, you'll see Ojukwu and family looking robust while y'all starved to your deaths.
Why would you go to war and expect your enemies to feed you? Are you guys really that slow?

Ojukwu should show compassion and diw with his people? Why? Is that what Igbos sent him to do? He was sent to fight for freedom and he did that for 3 years, he didnt succeed, he left. Theres no shame in one fighting for freedom and Ojukwu staying back to die would not have added any value to anything.

So him dying would not have added any value to anything abi, but 3million of you can die like fowl no problem, right? I see.

The real shame is the rest of you who surrendered to the North without a fight. While Ojukwu was fighting to liberate his people, you guys were a$$licking the North to avoid war.

Surrendered to the North how? Who surrendered to who? I'm wondering what history books Igbo urchins are being forced to cram in the east. I have to get a copy.

Does the bolded make any sense to you? undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by slash112: 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
slurryeye:

I will tell you why it won't last more than 2 days.

1) The Biafra war lasted for 3 years because Nigeria government was stu.pid enough to be feeding her enemy
2) The leader of Biafra (Ojukwu) was a trained soldier with military skills
3) Biafra then had access to weapons to fight because Ojukwu was Military governor of eastern Nigeria
4) Nnamdi Kanu neither has military training nor does he has weapons to fight (which explain the reason he went to US in 2014 to beg Igbos in diaspora for money to buy weapons. And he was disgraced out of the conference)
5) Over 70% of educated Igbos doesn't support Kanu cause, and most of the IPOB youths are jobless uneducated youths

Like I said earlier, it is a genocide waiting to happen
if nnamdi kanu do not have military camp or weapon or do not have over 70% of educated igbos why nigeria goverment ar stil afraid to jail nnamdi kanu

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
I have never seen a people so devil in their mind and warp in their logic..... Its pathetic.... An unfortunate war that claimed the lives millions is now something to boast and chest-beat about. Hmn, and you want me to shear same country with such evil vermin..........
Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by zendy: 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
blues2022:
I have never seen a people so devil in their mind and warp in their logic..... Its pathetic.... An unfortunate war that claimed the lives millions is now something to boast and chest-beat about. Hmn, and you want me to shear same country with such evil vermin..........

The funniest thing is that if Igbos say they want their independence as the Relublic of Biafra, the same people will start foaming at the mouth.
Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by Nwakaumu(m): 10:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
slurryeye:

Why won't you be interested in it? when you people like twisting words and concocting lies. Hausa/fulani were Old Oyo empire slaves for centuries.
There is no need to write an epistle to proof this point, I will just quote a source and you can read up the rest
"Toward the end of the eighteenth century, rivalries began to develop between the Alaafin and the Afonja, or chief military commander of the provincial army. In the Afonja's struggle for power, he incited Hausa slaves to rise up against their masters and join his military forces. With his army of former slaves, the Afonja began a series of wars with the northern sections of Oyo. He based his operations out of Ilorin, elevating the status of the city to a political stronghold"
http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Oyo_Empire
in the final analysis,fulani conquered yoruba land of ilorin and placed you people under the rulership of sokoto caliphate under direct supervision of fulani Emir.or do you have anything else to say? Fulani slaves.

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by PresidentElect1: 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
tollyboy5:

yes of course that is braveness you die instead of running away to another country go and learn from samurai warriors of old they take their life when defeated that's true qualities of leaders and warrior commanders grin hope u understand now

I disagree. Suicide is a proof of weakness or fear of the unknown.

* I am not a Biafran.*
Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by PresidentElect1: 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nwakaumu:
in the final analysis,fulani conquered yoruba land of ilorin and placed you people under the rulership of sokoto caliphate under direct supervision of fulani Emir.or do you have anything else to say? Fulani slaves.
You mean because one Yoruba was president of Nigeria, all Yorubas should now be addressed as Ex-president? Hatred and tribalism negatively affect reasoning. Don't let them get the best of you.
Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by tollyboy5(m): 12:23am On Dec 06, 2016
PresidentElect1:

I disagree. Suicide is a proof of weakness or fear of the unknown.

* I am not a Biafran.*
ope O! my ban has expired cheesy u don't need to tell me if you are Biafra or not I'm not after tribal war if you look at my first comment in this tread I made use of Nigeria man not Biafra but some one took it personal then for your own view you might be right but majority would accept suicide thou its not seen as suicide, even Saul in the bible avoided been killed by his enemy because its pure mockery so its a old practice and its true. thou I respect or own opinion
Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by mrLhanray(m): 9:38am On Dec 06, 2016
Its obvious that Nigerians are deeply divided. See tribal-war on internet. Wahala dey
Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by wtfCode: 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
slurryeye:

Your own Osu na death
No need to tell you to grow some brain because it can never happen
e really pain u shaa, hope u don't develop a heart attack on my previous comment
Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by wtfCode: 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
slurryeye:

Your own Osu na death
No need to tell you to grow some brain because it can never happen
e really pain u shaa, hope u don't develop a heart attack on my previous comment
Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by djgreenland(m): 1:50am On Dec 08, 2016
slurryeye:

You mean daughter of C.C. Onoh...C.C. Onoh the former friend of Ojukwu that didn't put hand in the marriage of his daughter (Ojukwu's goddaughter) to Ojukwu. As a matter of fact, C.C. Onoh didn't talk to Ojukwu till he died because of the abomination he committed
That is your thought sir, take it to the moon if you so wish.... Bianca is still from Ngwo, and that was my point...
Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by djgreenland(m): 1:52am On Dec 08, 2016
slurryeye:

You mean daughter of C.C. Onoh...C.C. Onoh the former friend of Ojukwu that didn't put hand in the marriage of his daughter (Ojukwu's goddaughter) to Ojukwu. As a matter of fact, C.C. Onoh didn't talk to Ojukwu till he died because of the abomination he committed
That is your opinion sir, you can take it to the moon if you so wish.... That doesn't change the fact 'bianca is from Ngwo' that was my point....
Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by engrchykae(m): 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
[quote author=divicode post=51654392]

You really won indeed
Anyway it is not wisdom for me arguing with a Babalawo or herbalist because he can oly argue with his limited knowledge and brainwashed myopic brain!
Babalawo, I am walking out of th

thread with my spit on your

what can you do without a babalawo?
Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by engrchykae(m): 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
[quote author=divicode post=51654392]

You really won indeed
Anyway it is not wisdom for me arguing with a Babalawo or herbalist because he can oly argue with his limited knowledge and brainwashed myopic brain!
Babalawo, I am walking out of th

thread with my spit on your

what can you do without a babalawo?btw remind me whenever you reclaim kwara from the caliphate.
Re: I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca by laudate: 1:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
Na wa, o! shocked This thread started with Bianca stating that she had fulfilled Ikemba's last wish, but ended in a tribal e-war with the Yoruba and Igbo exchanging e-fisticuffs freely, while the minorities took cover. May God deliver us! Nigeria, we hail thee!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars / APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian / MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.