Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

How Toke Makinwa Lost An Endorsement Deal Because Of Maje - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Toke Makinwa Lost An Endorsement Deal Because Of Maje (545 Views)

Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte / Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant / Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Toke Makinwa Lost An Endorsement Deal Because Of Maje by splendid22(m): 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
Media personality, Toke Makinwa can now wear the hat of The woman of the moment . This is as a result of the dark revelations she made in her book Becoming.

In the past week, Toke and her book were the trending topic on social media and on blogs.In her memoir, Toke reveals how she lost an endorsement deal because of her failed marriage.

She made the revelation in Becoming.

Hear her: “Just before the news about my marriage broke, I had been very close to signing an endorsement deal with a telecomms company. We had been in talks throughout May, exchanging emails and having meetings. First week of June, I got an SMS from them asking for my name as I wanted it to appear on the contract. We were supposed to have a final meeting to sign the contract on the Monday after the news about Maje broke.

That Monday I didn’t hear from the company........"

Read the rest here

http://thenewsguru.com/how-toke-makinwa-almost-dropped-out-from-school/

(1) (Reply)

Terry G In Sierra Leone Streets Having Fun With Fans / Photo: A Nigerian Artiste With Animal Skin-stagger Laga / Actor Aremu Afolayan Welcomes Newly Born Baby Girl In The United States >

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.