Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

all leeco offers ended. - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / all leeco offers ended. (4759 Views)

Fast Fingers! Leeco Coolpad 4gb | 32gb | 4G | Snapdragon | SONY Camera | Etc / LeEco Le S3, 5.5 inch, 21mp Camera, Finger Print 4GB RAM, 32GB ROM @40k / Mint Leeco Le Max 2 Phone For Sale 60k -- SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: all leeco offers ended. by Owodiran1(m): 10:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
Bro am currently using it and it has been awesome. Do you wanna get one through me.
LaClicKLaBenDin:

I really hope so, because I have been reading so many reviews and they say it doesn't have gorilla Glass. In fact, on a foreign forum, one guy complained that the device cracked in his Jean pocket, because the Jean was tight.
Re: all leeco offers ended. by lexrichy(m): 10:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
Owodiran1:
Have you been able to make up your mind
yea i wana go for the le 2 the one with heliox20 gold colour.
Re: all leeco offers ended. by Owodiran1(m): 10:55pm On Dec 09, 2016
The one available is the le2 pro. The one with helio x25
lexrichy:
Re: all leeco offers ended. by Owodiran1(m): 10:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
Sorry. The one with helio x20 is also availabile for 75k.the le2 with snapdragon is not available
lexrichy:
Re: all leeco offers ended. by Owodiran1(m): 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
Any update
lexrichy:
Re: all leeco offers ended. by Owodiran1(m): 7:27am On Dec 12, 2016
Offer is still in existence
Re: all leeco offers ended. by Owodiran1(m): 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
Available deals
Re: all leeco offers ended. by Owodiran1(m): 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
Available
Re: all leeco offers ended. by Owodiran1(m): 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
Offer still available. Preorder and get it within 10days.you don't need to panic. I can't run awY with your money
Re: all leeco offers ended. by Santafemetrix(m): 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
Owodiran1:
Bro am currently using it and it has been awesome. Do you wanna get one through me.

I intend getting it but the price you're quoting is quite expensive. If you can sell it at 90k with tempered glass and silicon case, then I will get one through you.

Let me know your say.
Re: all leeco offers ended. by Owodiran1(m): 9:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
Chat me up on what's app or call 081 539 53901. Your number ain't available on nairaland
Santafemetrix:

I intend getting it but the price you're quoting is quite expensive. If you can sell it at 90k with tempered glass and silicon case, then I will get one through you.

Let me know your say.
Re: all leeco offers ended. by Santafemetrix(m): 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
Owodiran1:
Chat me up on what's app or call 081 539 53901. Your number ain't available on nairaland

Ok..will contact you.
Re: all leeco offers ended. by Owodiran1(m): 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
Make it snappy while offer still last
Re: all leeco offers ended. by Owodiran1(m): 5:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
Deal still exist
Re: all leeco offers ended. by Owodiran1(m): 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
Offer still available
Re: all leeco offers ended. by Owodiran1(m): 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
Offer available
Re: all leeco offers ended. by adrusa: 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
Any testimony? Anyone got their phones, and on time?
Re: all leeco offers ended. by Owodiran1(m): 8:08am On Dec 25, 2016
Testimony or no testimony. Am a legit guy. And for your best information sir. I have successfully sold umi max, umi super, lenovo k5 note, xiaomi redmi note 4, and other gadgets. You could check my timeline for reference. And am so glad to almighty God that there have never been delays. If you wanna patronize, the door is always open sir
adrusa:
Re: all leeco offers ended. by pochoo: 10:00am On Dec 25, 2016
Your timeline actually made it worse for folks to believe you.

You delete all your ads and details of the items once you sell them. It doesn't help you to prove your legitimacy. Testimony as requested above will surely do the needful.

Try not to delete your ads after sale and plead to your customers to drop a feedback once they receive the item you sold to them.

This is Nigeria.. no one is a saint. I will like to patronise you but I want more than just your words to give you my money without the item for 5 - 10 days.

Owodiran1:
Testimony or no testimony. Am a legit guy. And for your best information sir. I have successfully sold umi max, umi super, lenovo k5 note, xiaomi redmi note 4, and other gadgets. You could check my timeline for reference. And am so glad to almighty God that there have never been delays. If you wanna patronize, the door is always open sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: all leeco offers ended. by adrusa: 10:04am On Dec 25, 2016
Owodiran1:

I believe you are a genuine guy. But in these times, believe is not enough. And it is not about you, please. It is about countless number of scam artists defrauding people of their hard earned money on nairaland. It is the bad people that are creating doubts about the good people.
Re: all leeco offers ended. by Owodiran1(m): 11:35am On Dec 25, 2016
Lol. I get you bro. Some ads are removed by moderator themselves while some of the few have removed was removed because even if you write sold on the ads update. People will still be asking you if it's available. Well if you know elijahdre. Elijahdre can testify to my honesty.
pochoo:

You delete all your ads and details of the items once you sell them. It doesn't help you to prove your legitimacy. Testimony as requested above will surely do the needful.

Try not to delete your ads after sale and plead to your customers to drop a feedback once they receive the item you sold to them.

This is Nigeria.. no one is a saint. I will like to patronise you but I want more than just your words to give you my money without the item for 5 - 10 days.

Re: all leeco offers ended. by Owodiran1(m): 11:53am On Dec 25, 2016
This is someone (luvlyoracle) who used is 75k to trust me. And he received his packages. Xiaomi redmi note 4 and xiaomi power bank 20000mah.i use tranex in sending to people far from lagos. Reference below.
pochoo:

Re: all leeco offers ended. by luvlyoracle(m): 12:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
adrusa:
Lol bro...I am one of the person's that took the risk and bought from him..Although I don't know him in person or met before when I bought the phone from him....All I can say is that he delivered my Redmi note 4 n powerbank within the stipulated time..To me he is trustworthy and would deliver.

1 Like

Re: all leeco offers ended. by Owodiran1(m): 5:48pm On Dec 31, 2016
Most offers still available
Re: all leeco offers ended. by Myadstopup: 6:57am On Jan 01, 2017
I have the LeEco le max 2 for sale 1 week old, I can confirm that it doesn't have gorilla glass but the screen is very good kind of anti scratch and very clear bcus it's QHD. Contact me on 09061834787 for details on price it's going for a little bit less than 100k. (09061844787)

Re: all leeco offers ended. by Owodiran1(m): 9:42am On Jan 01, 2017
You can open another thread for that sir. Thanks
Myadstopup:
I have the LeEco le max 2 for sale 1 week old, I can confirm that it doesn't have gorilla glass but the screen is very good kind of anti scratch and very clear bcus it's QHD. Contact me on 09061834787 for details on price it's going for a little bit less than 100k. (09061844787)
Re: all leeco offers ended. by EpicNigerian(m): 10:36am On Jan 02, 2017
Owodiran1:
You can open another thread for that sir. Thanks

What's ur opinion on Umi Max vs Lenovo K5 note.

And what's their prices?
Re: all leeco offers ended. by Owodiran1(m): 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
Lenovo k5 note sir lenovo k5 note 67k, umi max 65k
EpicNigerian:

What's ur opinion on Umi Max vs Lenovo K5 note.

And what's their prices?
Re: all leeco offers ended. by EpicNigerian(m): 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
Owodiran1:
Lenovo k5 note sir lenovo k5 note 67k, umi max 65k

What variant of d k5 note are we looking at,3GB or 4GB RAM?
Re: all leeco offers ended. by Owodiran1(m): 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
3gig ram
EpicNigerian:

What variant of d k5 note are we looking at,3GB or 4GB RAM?
Re: all leeco offers ended. by EpicNigerian(m): 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
Owodiran1:
3gig ram
It's too expensive! It's about 11k cheaper on jumia.
Re: all leeco offers ended. by Owodiran1(m): 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
You can get it on jumia sir. But you will have to wait for maximum of 20days to get it
EpicNigerian:

It's too expensive! It's about 11k cheaper on jumia.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hp Probook 4540s Corei3& corei5 500/4gb Cam,Fprint wn8,win7 @85k&120k / Are You Interested In Becoming A Gas Generator (propane/lpg) Ditributor / UK Used Lenovo Thinkpad R60e Intel Duo Core Laptop @ 23k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.