Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Buhari Hails Super Falcons For Winning AWCON 2016 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hails Super Falcons For Winning AWCON 2016 (13336 Views)

FFK Congratulates His Wife Precious, For Winning Most Influential Beauty Queen / Buhari Hails Okoro’s World Bank Appointment, Ogwumike Too / Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Hails Super Falcons For Winning AWCON 2016 by chris2face(m): 10:04am On Dec 04, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Please who has Oshoala's number?

Oshola is my side chick can give u the number u know oya have it

080................keep dreaming
Re: Buhari Hails Super Falcons For Winning AWCON 2016 by Plus234(m): 10:08am On Dec 04, 2016
sod09:
itk
it's 8

Is 10, what is matter with u people self ?
Re: Buhari Hails Super Falcons For Winning AWCON 2016 by cooljude(m): 10:26am On Dec 04, 2016
Olu317:
. Not in a life time. Bah, those girls, you are seeing are millionaires before the AWCON,,so imagine, millions of women who can't play football, talk less of jobless men in Nigeria because no work for many to engage. Poverty upon poverty, in Babylonia country called Nigeria. Let them continue to waste Money on unprofitable game called sport although with exception of Physically challenged people,to distract. Useless Federal Government of Sycophants in Nigeria.

Do you know that sport is the highest employer of labour on America compared to any other sector. In Nigeria context I don't see our sport getting such spotlight but I agree with that guy that sport could help better a lot of people's life. what makes a country great is the ability for that country to understand that each individual has his gift and therefore need an enabling environment for his gift to thrive.
Re: Buhari Hails Super Falcons For Winning AWCON 2016 by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 04, 2016
sod09:
itk
it's 8

10. Wikipedia
Re: Buhari Hails Super Falcons For Winning AWCON 2016 by afanide: 10:45am On Dec 04, 2016
Nice One...

Want to start EXPORTATION BUSINESS (Bitterkola/Ginger, Cocoa Powder) etc. Get the training materials and start making some cool dollar.
My contact is on my signature below.....
Re: Buhari Hails Super Falcons For Winning AWCON 2016 by Garshyzee(m): 11:01am On Dec 04, 2016
Does he know what AWCON means sef? embarassed
Re: Buhari Hails Super Falcons For Winning AWCON 2016 by Siscooh: 11:07am On Dec 04, 2016
Oh my! My driver drove like crazy after the defeat and I just couldn't wait to get home. How Nigeria take win us. Again? Na wa!
Re: Buhari Hails Super Falcons For Winning AWCON 2016 by Olu317(m): 11:18am On Dec 04, 2016
cooljude:

Do you know that sport is the highest employer of labour on America compared to any other sector. In Nigeria context I don't see our sport getting such spotlight but I agree with that guy that sport could help better a lot of people's life. what makes a country great is the ability for that country to understand that each individual has his gift and therefore need an enabling environment for his gift to thrive.
...Being the highest employers of Labour, does it mean, the highest mean of wealth generation? absolutely “NO". United State of America earn highest in their Military wares /Armoury innovation (Technological know how) and sales of them while entertainment come second. Do you know that farmers in America are Billionaires?,And as for Nigeria, which sport is developed? despite, heavy finding, even the football, you and I watch,i stand to be corrected on your choice of sport preference. I am not a supporter of Nigeria football team because even selection is based on quota system. So, how do you expect anything to work? I may be wrong, but correct me, Which club do support? I spend my money to buy Chelsea's Jersey, then customized my nickname as every one does, who love his or her name on it. So you should understand my stance. I am a diehard football lover ,yet I don't waste my time watching Shooting stars,Sunshine stars or Kwara United FC and some few other sports but it doesn't exist in world as far as Nigeria is mentioned. Nigeria doesn't have what it take to compete favourably in many sports in the world, did you see what young South African did in 200metres at Rio,Brazil . Let Nigeria stop wasting scarce resources and channel it to technology development or farming. Farming can't even work because people don't have access to loan in the Banks. Sports sponsorship as far as concerned is a wastage of resources.
Re: Buhari Hails Super Falcons For Winning AWCON 2016 by oladipo322(m): 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
hope they won't be given just presidential shake and #10000 naira.
Re: Buhari Hails Super Falcons For Winning AWCON 2016 by yemmit90: 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
Plus234:

Is 10, what is matter with u people self ?
Nigeria won it 8 times.
This is probably 10th edition of AWC.
Re: Buhari Hails Super Falcons For Winning AWCON 2016 by shurch(m): 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
yemmit90:

Nigeria won it 8 times.
Guy u get time o... shocked
yemmit90:

Nigeria won it 8 times.
Guy u get time o...
Re: Buhari Hails Super Falcons For Winning AWCON 2016 by Plus234(m): 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
yemmit90:

Nigeria won it 8 times.

12th edition
2016 Women Africa Cup of Nations Coupe d'Afrique des nations féminine de football 2016
2016 Afcon Women (logo).png
Tournament details
Host country Cameroon
Dates 19 November – 3 December 2016
Teams 8 (from 1 confederation)
Venue(s) 2 (in 2 host cities)
Final positions
Champions Nigeria (10th title)
Runners-up Cameroon
Third place Ghana
Fourth place South Africa
Tournament statistics
Matches played 16
Goals scored 39 (2.44 per match)
Top scorer(s) Nigeria Asisat Oshoala (6 goals)
← 2014
2018 →
All statistics correct as of 3 December 2016.
Re: Buhari Hails Super Falcons For Winning AWCON 2016 by yemmit90: 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
Plus234:

12th edition
2016 Women Africa Cup of Nations Coupe d'Afrique des nations féminine de football 2016
2016 Afcon Women (logo).png
Tournament details
Host country Cameroon
Dates 19 November – 3 December 2016
Teams 8 (from 1 confederation)
Venue(s) 2 (in 2 host cities)
Final positions
Champions Nigeria (10th title)
Runners-up Cameroon
Third place Ghana
Fourth place South Africa
Tournament statistics
Matches played 16
Goals scored 39 (2.44 per match)
Top scorer(s) Nigeria Asisat Oshoala (6 goals)
← 2014
2018 →
All statistics correct as of 3 December 2016.

Are you browsing form the cave?

Do you know better than the commentators who overseen the match?

It could be 12th edition but Nigeria won it 8th times.

Like someone said, i get time sef.
Re: Buhari Hails Super Falcons For Winning AWCON 2016 by Plus234(m): 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
yemmit90:

Are you browsing form the cave?

Do you know better than the commentators who overseen the match?

It could be 12th edition but Nigeria won it 8th times.

Like someone said, i get time sef.

you and the commentators is browsing form the cave
This is the 12th edition, Nig won it 10times and Equatorial Guinea 2times since 1991, Nig and Cameroon have meet in 4finals which nig won all of them,
Re: Buhari Hails Super Falcons For Winning AWCON 2016 by hope4life: 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
maclatunji:
They tried.

Punch reported that Falcons subdued Lionesses of Cameroon .That was wrong. We didnt subdue them. We narrowly won them, They dominated the match, luck just ran out on them.
Re: Buhari Hails Super Falcons For Winning AWCON 2016 by Godson32(m): 2:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
Wetin this man about football,this is the only President that needs someone to interpret his english language. The man is just a block head......I no call anybody name o.
Re: Buhari Hails Super Falcons For Winning AWCON 2016 by Naijiant: 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
Re: Buhari Hails Super Falcons For Winning AWCON 2016 by Spidermon: 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
Buhari doesn't seem remotely interested in Sports or in serious governance for that matter.

The last National sports festival held in 2012 and there is no concrete assurance that it would hold in 2017.

I wont be surprised if he gives these babes 20k each.

If he dies today, people will rejoice in the streets just like it was when Abacha died too.

Kiss the truth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hails Super Falcons For Winning AWCON 2016 by Mrhauxiliary(m): 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
Felicitation to you Girls Super falcons more Victory.........
Re: Buhari Hails Super Falcons For Winning AWCON 2016 by Leke001: 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
...and give them how much for their effort?
Re: Buhari Hails Super Falcons For Winning AWCON 2016 by cooljude(m): 12:17am On Dec 05, 2016
Olu317:
...Being the highest employers of Labour, does it mean, the highest mean of wealth generation? absolutely “NO". United State of America earn highest in their Military wares /Armoury innovation (Technological know how) and sales of them while entertainment come second. Do you know that farmers in America are Billionaires?,And as for Nigeria, which sport is developed? despite, heavy finding, even the football, you and I watch,i stand to be corrected on your choice of sport preference. I am not a supporter of Nigeria football team because even selection is based on quota system. So, how do you expect anything to work? I may be wrong, but correct me, Which club do support? I spend my money to buy Chelsea's Jersey, then customized my nickname as every one does, who love his or her name on it. So you should understand my stance. I am a diehard football lover ,yet I don't waste my time watching Shooting stars,Sunshine stars or Kwara United FC and some few other sports but it doesn't exist in world as far as Nigeria is mentioned. Nigeria doesn't have what it take to compete favourably in many sports in the world, did you see what young South African did in 200metres at Rio,Brazil . Let Nigeria stop wasting scarce resources and channel it to technology development or farming. Farming can't even work because people don't have access to loan in the Banks. Sports sponsorship as far as concerned is a wastage of resources.

my point was crystal clear, I said sports has a potential of employing A lot of people who are passionate about it if only we are ready to develop our sport. I never dabbled into wealth creation and technological advancement but I get your pain. I share a lot of your sentiments.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Young Innovators And Entrepreneurs. - Pictures / Anambra Explosion: Obiano Sympathises With Victims’ Families, Inaugurate Panel / Atiku Pays A Courtesy Visit To The Lamido Of Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.