Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? (94986 Views)

Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! / Novels Are Time Sucking, Time Wasting Cooked Up Stories? / Which Books Are You Currently Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 4:41am On Sep 15, 2005
aww man books by african american authors are the best grin

Omar Tyree, Zane , Sistah Souljah , Erick Dickey , i mean in every book they always have a sex scene LOOOl lipsrsealed (shhhh) , but yeah thyre good real good
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by WesleyanA(f): 4:42am On Sep 15, 2005
i guess that's why a lot of teenagers read it. (the sex scenes). . . .

i'll probably read one soon. maybe.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 4:50am On Sep 15, 2005
LOOL nah i just read em cuz thyre good , but i wouldnt say i skip the sex scenes lipsrsealed
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by WesleyanA(f): 4:50am On Sep 15, 2005
hahaha cheesy . . .who would?
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 4:54am On Sep 15, 2005
lol dont let yo momma catch u up there cheesy
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by WesleyanA(f): 5:01am On Sep 15, 2005
she doesn't care. as long as it's not too graphic or is it? undecided. i don't care anyways.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 5:05am On Sep 15, 2005
theres no pictures just words tongue
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by WesleyanA(f): 5:14am On Sep 15, 2005
i mean the pictures you get in your head. ha cheesy
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 5:21am On Sep 15, 2005
man i can picture me n Omarion rii now kiss IM JUST PLAYIN LOOL
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by uchetobi(f): 10:53am On Sep 15, 2005
I love novels. ive read all sidney sheldons 24 danielle steels , 4 jackie collins and alot in between. now im all 4judith krantz anybody know where i can buy? iv read mistral's daughter, Lovers,  Dazzle. anyone who knows wher i can get more. make my day please! send me a personal msg
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by WesleyanA(f): 6:49am On Sep 18, 2005
uchetobi:

anybody know where i can buy? ........... anyone who knows wher i can get more. make my day please! send me a personal msg

at the bookstore? rolleyes
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by inyang(m): 6:35pm On Sep 24, 2005
By by office Desk:
Mind Hacks
Lonely Planet West Africa - preps for my trip to Timbuctu
Into the heart of africa

At home
Freakanomics

I usually juggle like 5 books at a time. One in the bike carrier, 2 at the office 2 at home by the bed.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by galala: 2:10pm On Oct 13, 2005
I am currently reading tent of miracles a novel by the brazillian writer jorge amado. it is nice and along with Dona floor and her two husbands has a lot of references to afican culture which is the doinant social force in bahia brazil. Another nice book is the anti people by sony labou tansi the congoleese writer . I think we should try and read more african writers. i remember the african writers series with nostalgia.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by bagoma(f): 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2005
Reading novels used to be my greatest love. I've read loads and loads of them. when i was a teen I'd any and every m&b i came across. i used to take novels everywhere, i mean everywhere, even the toilet, no especially the toilet. I'd sit in there until blood circulation to my legs becomes a major problem cheesy hmm! those good old days.

my favorite of all time remains the GODFATHER by Mario Puzzo.
I'm crazy about John Grisham too, the client, the partner, the summons, the firm, the runaway jury etc
Sidney Sheldon is also a favorite, if tomorrow comes, master of the game, bloodline, the sky is falling, windmills of the gods etc
oh yes i love reading! cool
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Scorpio(f): 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2005
currently reading 'Drive me crazy' by Eric.D. Jerome
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by fabian(f): 4:23pm On Nov 01, 2005
I'm reading Finger of Suspicion by Rosina Umelo- a Pacesetters Serie!
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by bagoma(f): 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2005
i've just finished reading "when lightening strikes" a historical/comtemporary romance book by Kristin Hannah.
its about a woman who slept one stormy night and travelled back in time to the 19th century(1886). very interesting.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by goldv: 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2005
Hi.
I'm a big fan of James Hardley Chase.I'm trying to find some books of him for online reading.Also "can U keep a secret" from Sophie Kinsella.Can somebody me help?
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by WesleyanA(f): 12:51am On Nov 04, 2005
"can you keep a secret" isn't the best book ever even though it's not the worse.
there are better books you could look for.
"sisterhood of the travelling pants" is a really good bestseller.
it was just recently made into a movie. you should read it.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Ajisafe: 6:37am On Nov 06, 2005
Sister Souljah's the Coldest Winter Ever!
I recommend this book -- it will delight you and also make you cry -- this book is the BOMB! cool cry kiss
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by damygurl(f): 5:32am On Nov 07, 2005
just finished 2 4 da dough!! i wanna read da rest cuz da authors got 5more. nxt on ma list check to c if another zane book is out and my other fav authors. sherrilyn kenyon, christine Feehan, lori foster, nora roberts and so on can't name dem all. Gosh thoze women can write!! can't wait!!
i got thiz "Hot to da touch" by jennifer greene i'm gon read now!!!!
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by african(f): 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2005
i read some of the book called the coulor purple im going an other book by the same arthur alice walker
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Efikibo(f): 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2005
Reading Anthony Robbins "Notes from a friend". For those who dont know who he is... he's a motivational/Life Coach.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by fabian(f): 11:23am On Nov 11, 2005
Everything Good will come by sefi Atta!
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by icingbaby(f): 1:06am On Nov 12, 2005
I love to read the outsider, but I'm reading the 7 habits of highly effective people by stephen r. covey
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by damygurl(f): 2:26am On Nov 12, 2005
We just finished waching "The Outsider" 4 my film class. it was aight!!
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by bagoma(f): 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2005
just finished a harleqiun silheoutte "jake". it was ok. kept me occupied.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by damygurl(f): 3:38am On Nov 20, 2005
I luv Harlequin!! cheesy it's just too good!!!!! can't do without readin their books!!
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 4:04am On Nov 20, 2005
yeah i heard coldest winter ever was the best book ever
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Ajisafe: 4:07am On Nov 20, 2005
Oh, my God! Have you read it? If not, please, try and do. Ooof! It's the bomb!
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 4:46am On Nov 20, 2005
I was gonna get it from Barnes and Noble bookstore but it was like 20bucks i was like nu uh Lol , and i checked the library they didnt have it or maybe someone checked it out but ill read it eventually.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Ajisafe: 5:02am On Nov 20, 2005
I have a copy, but I don't want to part with it. I have re-read it like more than five times! And, each time, I cried like a baby. Please, pay the price -- if you thereafter find it unworthy, I'll refund your money to the last cent. Don't mind her Ebonics, though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery / A Story: Broken Vows / FEIRE - A Romance Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.