Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations (39717 Views)

​Oshoala Wins First League Title In Europe As Barcelona Reclaim Primera Iberdro / Asisat Oshoala Wins 2019 CAF Women's Best Player / Asisat Oshoala wins Player of the Match after Falcons Beat Korea Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by TeamSimple(m): 10:44am On Dec 04, 2016
Henrodah:
8th or 10th title? Am confused joor...some will say 8thtitle, some 10th, which one correct na.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by kenex4ever(m): 11:17am On Dec 04, 2016
kilo4sure:

Injury was a problem for her at Liverpool and at Arsenal she has made some good assists even without goals.
ok

I hope our girls can do well outside africa
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by notoriousbabe: 11:22am On Dec 04, 2016
Come is that not cucumbers I am seeing on the floor there shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 04, 2016
Henrodah:
8th or 10th title? Am confused joor...some will say 8thtitle, some 10th, which one correct na.
Nigeria won 8 out of 10. This is the 10th edition of AFCON
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by Nature8(m): 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
She's the most beautiful girl in the Nigerian women football team..

Congrats to her!
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by Xuccess(m): 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
fijiano202:
Why cant i find this kinda lady to marry,am tired of all this screw-up furstrated naija babes...NL babes i see una

''FRUSTRATED''..... Sir.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by Ibj50(m): 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
Henrodah:
10th for their total trophies in the continent plus before the tournament was officially known as awcon and 8th for awcon trophies minus the 1st two trophies they won before the tournament was officially awcon

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by daveP(m): 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
Why banana con dey litter floor for their locker room. hmm who is thinking what I'm thinking?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by Niyinficient(m): 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
Hernandez2:
Which club does she play for
U knw nthn abt football so sharrap
Her country is Nigeria no doubt but she plays for Liverpool fc club tongue

She now plays for Arsenal
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
GenBuhari:
Something tells me you are either Cameroonian, Ghanaian or S.African grin cheesy
That's a very useless comment you have there. I'm from neither of these nations but no need to attribute that illiterate's comment to any of them...
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by WATERLee1: 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ryocaj:

Arsenal signed her from Liverpool ladies last season.. o ti e update..
Dnt mind him

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by Captain6(m): 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
broseme:
Nigerian striker Asisat Oshoala finished Africa Women Cup Of Nations' top scorer with six goals despite firing blanks in Saturday’s final victory over Cameroon, while Oparanozie took second place

Asisat Oshoala won the Africa Women Cup of Nations’ Golden Boot as Nigeria beat Cameroon in Saturday’s final.

Desire Oparanozie netted a late goal as Florence Omagbemi’s ladies held out for the victory to win their eighth title.

Congrats to her

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/asisat-oshoala-wins-africa-women-cup-of.html
hmmmmm! I can see banana in that pic,i hope it only went into facial hole o.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by Myself2(m): 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
Hernandez2:
Yeah...I made a mistake...Twas that mumu that said she is not an arsenal player that confused me

grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by allaboutobed(m): 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
yeah.. buh who is d oda one eating banana... she nor send at all
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by Ajjubhai(m): 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by BALLOSKI: 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
jantofubu:
grin many nairalanders crush.. congrats
not mine!
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
Then you must be from Kenya or Mali tongue

computergeek:
That's a very useless comment you have there. I'm from neither of these nations but no need to attribute that illiterate's comment to any of them...
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by kesmalindo(m): 5:26am On Dec 05, 2016
Hernandez2:
Which club does she play for
U knw nthn abt football so sharrap
Her country is Nigeria no doubt but she plays for Liverpool fc club tongue
she is no more in liverpool. She is now playing for Arsenal Ladies Fc
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by Henrodah(m): 8:31am On Dec 05, 2016
Drabrah:

It's d 10th African Women Championship (hence 10th edition), buh d Super Falcons av won it 8 times (hence 8th title)

Bro you sure? It started 1991 ooo, and it's biennally ooo, it's suppose to don pass 10 nw. Wikepedia says 10th title too.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by Henrodah(m): 8:32am On Dec 05, 2016
Ibj50:
10th for their total trophies in the continent plus before the tournament was officially known as awcon and 8th for awcon trophies minus the 1st two trophies they won before the tournament was officially awcon

This explanation sounds very logical. Thanks
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by Henrodah(m): 8:33am On Dec 05, 2016
uncle005:
Nigeria won 8 out of 10. This is the 10th edition of AFCON

Hmmmm! Thanks
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by Henrodah(m): 8:34am On Dec 05, 2016
TeamSimple:

Toh thanks
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by Henrodah(m): 8:35am On Dec 05, 2016
TeamSimple:

Toh thanks
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations by kunlexy0807: 10:15am On Dec 05, 2016
C003A7684...pls try to check out this BBM channel. It's worth it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON / Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad / Riots erupt in Some European Cities After Morocco Defeated Belgium In World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.