Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,433 members, 7,781,267 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:30 AM

Is He Gay? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He Gay? (1727 Views)

Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay / He Wants Me To Marry Him Thinking I Didn't Know He's Gay / Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Gay? by Adamsdelrio(m): 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
I just moved to a new house and there's this neighbour of mine that have been friendly with me. Today he told me he's angry with me because I refused to come to his room after his invitation. I apologised and told him it's because of my job. Later I decided to go and see him in his room this evening. When I got inside, he started looking at me seductively. He was just telling me irrelevant stories. After staying for some minutes, I told him it's getting late and I want to sleep. He said he would be pleased if I could share his room with him. I was confused and I replied that I have my own room and I don't think there's any need for me to share his room with him. He smiled and said he likes saying his mind. In order to get myself out of the room as quick as possible, I told him there's no time yet. Maybe if there's time then I will think about it. He felt satisfied and told me it's OK....... But my mind hasn't settled since. Could this man be Gay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is He Gay? by Onechancearmy(m): 9:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
Adamsdelrio:
I just moved to a new house and there's this neighbour of mine that have been friendly with me. Today he told me he's angry with me because I refused to come to his room after his invitation. I apologised and told him it's because of my job. Later I decided to go and see him in his room this evening. When I got inside, he started looking at me seductively. He was just telling me irrelevant stories. After staying for some minutes, I told him it's getting late and I want to sleep. He said he would be pleased if I could share his room with him. I was confused and I replied that I have my own room and I don't think there's any need for me to share his room with him. He smiled and said he likes saying his mind. In order to get myself out of the room as quick as possible, I told him there's no time yet. Maybe if there's time then I will think about it. He felt satisfied and told me it's OK....... But my mind hasn't settled since. Could this man be Gay?

Next time he invites you go with a gun.

6 Likes

Re: Is He Gay? by bryan360: 9:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
humm..mayb..mayb not..crash in his room nd find out

2 Likes

Re: Is He Gay? by NevetsIbot(m): 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
no go wear iron pant.. Dey there dey as if na gay. Your yansh go need operating now
Re: Is He Gay? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
He sounds gay lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is He Gay? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
unnecessary question.
If u feel uncomfortable,keep away from him. Simple

3 Likes

Re: Is He Gay? by mofeoluwadassah: 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
Story for d gods cool
Re: Is He Gay? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
Adamsdelrio:
Give it a try
Re: Is He Gay? by mrjaybaba(m): 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
Avoid him like plague

shikena !
Re: Is He Gay? by Fernandowski(m): 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
bro I supply pampers in large quantities

in case you will need it
Re: Is He Gay? by henrydadon(m): 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
grin
bro get a super glue and glue your asshole..that the only advice i will give you..you dont know when h will come at you

Re: Is He Gay? by kinggogo: 10:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
Whah a funny post

Re: Is He Gay? by Splinz(m): 10:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Better keep your distance from that dude before something funny happen to your yansh...
Re: Is He Gay? by saraphina(f): 10:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
A trial will convince you dear..
Re: Is He Gay? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
He's not gay. He just likes your ass undecided

1 Like

Re: Is He Gay? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
Na only ur yansh I dey pity..go sleep for him room ehn na when u feel something for inside ur body for midnight u go know how far grin
Re: Is He Gay? by allytinted: 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
unnecessary question.
If u feel uncomfortable,keep away from him. Simple
Did He Ask You? Aproko
@OP, A Trial Will Convince You By Staying Just A Night With Him To Clear Your Doubt. Goodluck In Advance.

1 Like

Re: Is He Gay? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
allytinted:

Did He Ask You? Aproko
yeah. He asked us all
Re: Is He Gay? by allytinted: 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
yeah. He asked us all
.....And Are You "Us All"?
Go Sleep Jare.
Re: Is He Gay? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
undecided Why does every guy think any guy who acts all weird is gay and after his ass?
We have no way of knowing if the way you interpreted his actions is the way he intended.
Sometimes we read a different meaning into unrelated things...Just saying though.
Gay or not,na your wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Is He Gay? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
allytinted:

.....And Are You "Us All"?
Go Sleep Jare.
no,but im included in "us all" so i answered.
Re: Is He Gay? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
bryan360:
is that a lad or a bird? dude you got a lads name n you claiming to be female? n your pic is looking like a girl, but youv got no tits
Re: Is He Gay? by jieta: 3:27am On Dec 04, 2016
Adamsdelrio:
which kin person u be is either ur neighbor na prayer warrior or na gay na wa for u
Re: Is He Gay? by DipoDee: 4:22am On Dec 04, 2016
bryan360:

Madam adviser cheesy They will tear Ops yansh and you will be held responsible.
Re: Is He Gay? by TrapSoul(m): 8:30am On Dec 04, 2016
He sounds lonely to me...
Re: Is He Gay? by datyrone(m): 9:22am On Dec 04, 2016
no he is not gay...he just wants to be your friend so that you can sleep on his bed

(1) (Reply)

This Couple Love Story & Pre-Wedding Photos Will Leave You Swooning / What You Should Know About Awon Werey / Masturbation Each Day Keeps The Doctor Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.