Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

The Beautiful Ones Are No Longer Available (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Beautiful Ones Are No Longer Available (Photos) (1472 Views)

Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding / Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones / The Beautiful Ones Are Underground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beautiful Ones Are No Longer Available (Photos) by marvelck: 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
If you are single and still waiting and hoping either for the beautiful ones to be born or to come out of their shell so that you can marry them, you are wasting your time. Cos the beautiful ones are no longer available...They've all be taken and married by sharp guys. If you are so keen about getting married, you better do so right away, rather than wait for ms perfect....cos nobody is perfect!

1 Share

Re: The Beautiful Ones Are No Longer Available (Photos) by Sexxkillz: 9:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
Maybe in your village. . . You really need to stop thinking your village is the world.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beautiful Ones Are No Longer Available (Photos) by firstking01(m): 9:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
marvelck:
If you are single and still waiting and hoping either for the beautiful ones to be born or to come out of their shell so that you can marry them, you are wasting your time. Cos the beautiful ones are no longer available...They've all be taken and married by sharp guys. If you are so keen about getting married, you better do so right away, rather than wait for ms perfect....cos nobody is perfect!
You threads are becoming boring young man.
Re: The Beautiful Ones Are No Longer Available (Photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
K

3 Likes

Re: The Beautiful Ones Are No Longer Available (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
marvelck:
Especially in this 'make up or pancake' world
Re: The Beautiful Ones Are No Longer Available (Photos) by Ajewealth123(m): 10:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
marvelck:
by fire by force I must marry a pretty IGBO lady. Any available and responsible one on nairaland should pm me abeg.
Re: The Beautiful Ones Are No Longer Available (Photos) by Ajewealth123(m): 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
marvelck:

by fire by force I must marry a pretty IGBO lady. Any available and responsible one on nairaland should pm me abeg.
Re: The Beautiful Ones Are No Longer Available (Photos) by Ajewealth123(m): 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
Re: The Beautiful Ones Are No Longer Available (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
Eh no wahala, na to wait for the pikins of the beautiful married ones.
Re: The Beautiful Ones Are No Longer Available (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
i wonder when NCC are going to impose this data price hike..i can see it advantage already undecided

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful Ones Are No Longer Available (Photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
Re: The Beautiful Ones Are No Longer Available (Photos) by Ajewealth123(m): 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
Re: The Beautiful Ones Are No Longer Available (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
And this one would be very happy that he has created a wonderful and sense-making thread..what a pity! shioorrr
Re: The Beautiful Ones Are No Longer Available (Photos) by marvelck: 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2016
Hmm
Re: The Beautiful Ones Are No Longer Available (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
Nonsense
Re: The Beautiful Ones Are No Longer Available (Photos) by marsoden: 10:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
marvelck:
Don't jump to conclusions without getting the full meaning of the message...people come here to share or talk about real life issues. When it comes to the issue of marriage, there are people who are selective or hoping to find ms or mr perfect first before getting married. And while waiting, time is also going. When we meet and fall in love with someone despite his or her imperfections, we also hope to help each other become better. In every thread/story...there is a message for you and I....

What is the message? We should marry the ugly ones and make them beautiful? Or what, cos I am not understanding.

(1) (Reply)

In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please / Mature advice please.... / Woman Storms Hotel, Catches Husband Cheating, Takes Nude Photos Of Him & Posts O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.