Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,760 members, 7,802,321 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React (104331 Views)

66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube / What's The Right Way To Dispose Of Worn Out Bible In The Home? / Why Did The Vatican Remove 14 Books From The Bible In 1684? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by CertifiedNaija(m): 10:50pm On Dec 03, 2016

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by CertifiedNaija(m): 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
see the reactions below...

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Enybliss(f): 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
ewww yuck

4 Likes

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by kinggogo: 10:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
Some women r rili madd undecided undecided angry

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by precious1967(m): 10:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
devil in humanbeing.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by mofeoluwadassah: 10:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
I tink she's cursed cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
undecided

Am i supposed to be offended?

The power of his word has never been "limited" to a book (printed and commissioned) by human's (King James and co)

If you are trying to pull the "religious line"( that its wrong ) then you have failed child!

150 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
It's not her fault

iI GAVE HER WEED

#YOLO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by favourmic(m): 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
Please Madam Come forward! Come! Come! Don't be afraid, What is happening to you eh! It's not ordinary oh! God has remembered you today... Oyaa raise your hand up... Raise it up very well! Then bend it and place it on your head... Preferably where your mind tells you your brain is located... your stomach or your head. Then repeat this prayer after me... *My father! My father* Where ever they have buried my sense and my brain... *In my maternal village* *In my paternal village* *in the coven* Let them Vomit it now! Oya start shouting it with anger ! Shooooooouuuuuuut it

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by farano(f): 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
hmmm. . "Do not judge, or you too will be judged" Matt 7:1

4 Likes

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by ever811(m): 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
dont you see the chains on her hands... that's how the devil haf chained her soul....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
favourmic:
Please Madam Come forward! Come! Come! Don't be afraid, What is happening to you eh! It's not ordinary oh! God has remembered you today... Oyaa raise your hand up... Raise it up very well! Then bend it and place it on your head... Preferably where your mind tells you your brain is located... your stomach or your head. Then repeat this prayer after me... *My father! My father* Where ever they have buried my sense and my brain... *In my maternal village* *In my paternal village* *in the coven* Let them Vomit it now! Oya start shouting it with anger ! Shooooooouuuuuuut it
Oga, na osogbo or kwale breed?

23 Likes

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by EWAagoyin(m): 10:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
sexy asf

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
crythis is awful.
who thought this phootoshoot was art undecided dont they know history!!!
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
I tink she's cursed cool

No, she's not. I might be a Christian but one with a discerning mind who appreciates art for what it is.

The photographer/visual artist is portraying religion as a chain, a leash which limits humanity in a way albeit an obscene display to jar our senses and, yes, to be controversial.

Whether I agree with the message being passed across is a different issue entirely but this is art and it's powerful.

151 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Inkman(m): 11:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
I think this is supposed to depict slavery and colonization of black beautiful virgin Africa

Bible and chains

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by chibabe259(f): 11:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
Inkman:
I think this is supposed to depict slavery and colonization of black beautiful virgin Africa

Bible and chains

She want to apply the word to be free from the CHAIN. She need help and direction on how to apply the word and be free.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
crythis is awful.
who thought this phootoshoot was art undecided dont they know history!!!

What would you know about history when you still view the world from the sheltered prism of mummy's windowpanes ? It's all about racial issues when an ebony female is the subject. Even if it is about racial issues, it's still correct. Those who colonized and raped Mama Africa did so with swords and guns while brandishing the Bible on the other hand.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
grin

That photo cud mean SLAVERY as she got chains and cuffs in her hands..

It cud be the BIBLE(word of God) is her only hope..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Inkman(m): 11:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
chibabe259:

She want to apply the word to be free from the CHAIN. She need help and direction on how to apply the word and be free.

but the same people who chained her still gave her the Bible for consolidation ?

11 Likes

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
Nicely oiled tittiēs grin

5 Likes

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Scream(m): 11:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

No, she's not. I might be a Christian but one with a discerning mind who appreciates art for what it is.

The photographer/visual artist is trying portraying religion as a chain, a leash which limits humanity in a way albeit an obscene display to jar our senses and, yes, to be controversial.

Whether I agree with the message being passed across is a different issue entirely but this is art and it's powerful.

I appreciate arts too...

People are in chains not because the solution is far but they do not want to emancipate themselves from mental slavery.

She has to read the book of liberty she is holding...the Word will set her free.

Likened to Africa...so much churches yet in darkness.

Drop mic..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

What would you know about history when you still view the world from the sheltered prism of mummy's windowpanes ? It's all about racial issues when an ebony female is the subject. Even if it is about racial issues, it's still correct. Those who colonized and raped Mama Africa did so with swords and guns while brandishing the Bible on the other hand.
uhn huh.Thats why its not art
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by mofeoluwadassah: 11:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

The photographer/visual artist is trying portraying religion as a chain, a leash which limits humanity in a way albeit an obscene display to jar our senses and, yes, to be controversial.

pls what kind of mesg are dey trying 2 pass across,a woman naked wit bible,which kind art b dis one

5 Likes

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by chibabe259(f): 11:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
Inkman:

but the same people who chained her still gave her the Bible for consolidation ?

If that's true, then they knew that only the word can set her free.
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Inkman(m): 11:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
chibabe259:

If that's true, then they knew that only the word can set her free.
or only the word can keep her chained

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
Scream:

She has to read the book of liberty she is holding...the Word will set her free.

Likened to Africa...so much churches yet in darkness.

Drop mic..
Reading the Bible wouldn't set you, me or anyone free, man; applying the dictates of the Bible wisely and communing with the one who inspires the writings therein is what would set you free. Anyone can just read the Bible, it's a book after all. But, then again, this thread or section isn't the right place for indepth discussions about spirituality. Maybe our e-paths would meet in the appropriate section.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by chibabe259(f): 11:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
Inkman:

or only the word can keep her chained
No.
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Inkman(m): 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
chibabe259:

No.
K
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
uhn huh.Thats why its not art
What was I even thinking trying to make you see the point? It's like getting a stripper to appreciate the significance of carbon dating.

mofeoluwadassah:
pls what kind of mesg are dey trying 2 pass across,a woman naked wit bible,which kind art b dis one
Art comes in many forms. Focus on the message being passed, not the inferred morality.

Funny how we hypocritical lots say nothing about a woman who exposes her mammary glands in public for her youngling to suckle but castigate another one who exposes hers for another reason. Ironic, don't you think? Another one to file away in your memory bank.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

What was I even thinking trying to make you see the point? It's like getting a stripper to appreciate the significance of carbon dating.
Their strippers,Not brainless,they can understand.
☆☆☆☆
It's yer reasoning faculties in question
when u can't grasp that all u said before was the exact reason this piecie is not art undecided.
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by baybeeboi: 11:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
So why na Kemi Adeosun dem use for the art?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ogboni Frat / Sex Tape Of Apostle Chris Omatsola & Princess Tamaratokoni Okpewho Leaked Online / Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.