Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,471 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:59 PM

Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React (104276 Views)

66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube / What's The Right Way To Dispose Of Worn Out Bible In The Home? / Why Did The Vatican Remove 14 Books From The Bible In 1684? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by BALLOSKI: 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
DCONE1:
thank U
you're welcome!
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Abbeyme: 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

No, she's not. I might be a Christian but one with a discerning mind who appreciates art for what it is.

The photographer/visual artist is portraying religion as a chain, a leash which limits humanity in a way albeit an obscene display to jar our senses and, yes, to be controversial.

Whether I agree with the message being passed across is a different issue entirely but this is art and it's powerful.

Could she have done that with a Quran? Would she still pass the same message?
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Debbime(f): 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
my thoughts exactly!!!

TheSonOfMark:

No, she's not. I might be a Christian but one with a discerning mind who appreciates art for what it is.

The photographer/visual artist is portraying religion as a chain, a leash which limits humanity in a way albeit an obscene display to jar our senses and, yes, to be controversial.

Whether I agree with the message being passed across is a different issue entirely but this is art and it's powerful.
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by freeage7(m): 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
Why she no try that nonsense with quoran? make the rest be history?
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
The bible, used by americans colonies to justify slavery of africans.
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by jennifer22(f): 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Oga, na osogbo or kwale breed?

Na Kwale ohhh lol
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by jennifer22(f): 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Oga, na osogbo or kwale breed?

Na Kwale ohhh lol
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by venom13(m): 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
favourmic:
Please Madam Come forward! Come! Come! Don't be afraid, What is happening to you eh! It's not ordinary oh! God has remembered you today... Oyaa raise your hand up... Raise it up very well! Then bend it and place it on your head... Preferably where your mind tells you your brain is located... your stomach or your head. Then repeat this prayer after me... *My father! My father* Where ever they have buried my sense and my brain... *In my maternal village* *In my paternal village* *in the coven* Let them Vomit it now! Oya start shouting it with anger ! Shooooooouuuuuuut it
Guy this your prayer is exactly what the woman needs the demons disturbing her are Legions
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by venom13(m): 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
Debbime:
my thoughts exactly!!!

Why she no go use Quran make I see whether them no chop off her head
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
jennifer22:

Na Kwale ohhh lol
grin grin
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
JoeBlocks:
ACA? What's ACA? I know ACA isn't as big as St. Peter Basillica, this I'm sure of. So what's your deal?

Na for there den snap Abi wetin Google it na see the power of Generosity and how it breeds leaders not message board warriors
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by wristbangle: 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
farano:
Really grin

So na like this u fine reach? shocked chai. If u ban me, I go happy well. cheesy
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by JoeBlocks(m): 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
solasoulmusic:

Na for there den snap Abi wetin Google it na see the power of Generosity and how it breeds leaders not message board warriors

Kindly name the leaders your church has built. Lemme read names and google them let's see if they're true so I'll know and be able to ascertain who they've lead and impacted on.
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by 2mNaira: 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

God help your future kids for having the misfortune of being birthed by a dumbo. And the man who'd contemplate to sire them with you? I'd hold back the scathing remarks I have for him.

You started off on spiritual note and ended with insults. Wow! That's something!
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
se Bible na better book before, he book that contains corrupt verses and contradiction. Na today people dey useless bible, was it not the same bible they do use in smoking weeds.
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by HARDDON: 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
Sometimes i wish God wud rain fire down like d days of elijah!

What nonesense is this?

If it was this violent religion whose book was dis abused, the worl.wud hv been boiling
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Alekefine(f): 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

my very thought,
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Kindly name the leaders your church has built. Lemme read names and google them let's see if they're true so I'll know and be able to ascertain who they've lead and impacted on.

I no be name dropper but do stop by on a Sunday and see
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by JoeBlocks(m): 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
solasoulmusic:

I no be name dropper but do stop by on a Sunday and see
You no fit drop name and you want me to stop by. You're not serious.

You think say I look like follow come follow go person.
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
JoeBlocks:
You no fit drop name and you want me to stop by. You're not serious.

You think say I look like follow come follow go person.
No be so I just no wan tie them to this nonsense
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by JoeBlocks(m): 6:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
solasoulmusic:
No be so I just no wan tie them to this nonsense
I hear you. If you wan make I visit your church, you know wetin to do.
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by mofeoluwadassah: 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
onatisi:

The woman is in chain
She is praying
Holding the bible tightly like her only hope

The bible says "you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free"

The truth to set you free is in the bible
Ok cool
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by mofeoluwadassah: 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
steryj:
What you see is an imagery.
if it as an imagery then y d topic
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by mofeoluwadassah: 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
talktonase:
many people condemning her dont even know whether the book of Mathew is in old or new testament...
ok

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by 4lorunsho(m): 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
I tink she's cursed cool
don't forget that everybody will be judge on whatsoever you say ; #TheWordOfGod #Peace #LoveYou
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by mofeoluwadassah: 7:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
4lorunsho:
don't forget that everybody will be judge on whatsoever you say ; #TheWordOfGod #Peace #LoveYou
nothing concerns God in dis matter,my comment is based on how d op put d topic so i dont tink we shld involve God in dis nd moreover dis is romance section nt religion cool
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
JoeBlocks:
I hear you. If you wan make I visit your church, you know wetin to do.
Yessir
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by DCONE1(m): 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
I just hope taking picture with the bible on private parts won't be the latest picture taking swag
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Majoo: 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
richommie:
It's not her fault
The girl was putting curse on her Master she was forced to be nude because she was a made reason with her feelings may God remember her prayer oooooo

iI GAVE HER WEED

#YOLO
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by 4lorunsho(m): 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
nothing concerns God in dis matter,my comment is based on how d op put d topic so i dont tink we shld involve God in dis nd moreover dis is romance section nt religion cool
yes u re right but its better to speak the right words so we can inherit a bright tomorrow how will u feel if someone says sometin to u with a wrong word. M very sure u won't like it or probably u will do like wise by saying it back to the person in another way.#justsaying
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by moshino(m): 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
What do you think about this shoot?

Yay or Nay

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/lady-pose-nude-with-holy-bible-in-viral.html?m=1

She should also do it with the Quran, so we'll know for sure what everyone thinks about it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sex Tape Of Apostle Chris Omatsola & Princess Tamaratokoni Okpewho Leaked Online / Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) / The Pagan Origin Of The Word "AMEN"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.