Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Can Somebody Tell Me Why Saraki And Emir Sanusi Want To Beat PMB (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Somebody Tell Me Why Saraki And Emir Sanusi Want To Beat PMB (photo) (2249 Views)

Saraki And Buhari At Amanda Mustapha's Wedding Reception (Photo) / Even Goats Are Not Happy With PMB (photo) / Ambode Receives Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Ahead Of Lagos Kano Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Somebody Tell Me Why Saraki And Emir Sanusi Want To Beat PMB (photo) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
Why the look

Re: Can Somebody Tell Me Why Saraki And Emir Sanusi Want To Beat PMB (photo) by favourmic(m): 10:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
cglobalz:
Why the look
Hahaha
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me Why Saraki And Emir Sanusi Want To Beat PMB (photo) by chibabe259(f): 11:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
This is serious

5 Likes

Re: Can Somebody Tell Me Why Saraki And Emir Sanusi Want To Beat PMB (photo) by alizma: 11:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
SANUSI: guy check him, be like say God don answer our prayers and d man is dying.

SARAKI: for where? d man know watin Im de do.

SANUSI: which kind human being be this na? die e no gree die.

SARAKI: this one na tortoise in human body, just look at his neck.

10 Likes

Re: Can Somebody Tell Me Why Saraki And Emir Sanusi Want To Beat PMB (photo) by Anubis: 11:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
Because the guy is useless
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me Why Saraki And Emir Sanusi Want To Beat PMB (photo) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
Saraki;If i have my way i will kii this old fool for using the ccb to witch-hunt me alone.

Sanusi;This man no Sabi anything about the economy.One year in office he has turned every every upside down.Yeye gambari.

Meanwhile,those look are not ordinary.

1 Like

Re: Can Somebody Tell Me Why Saraki And Emir Sanusi Want To Beat PMB (photo) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
grin
alizma:
SANUSI: guy check him, be like say God don answer our prayers and d man is dying.

1 Like

Re: Can Somebody Tell Me Why Saraki And Emir Sanusi Want To Beat PMB (photo) by AllTheWayUp: 12:06am On Dec 04, 2016
grin grin grin

Sanusi and Saraki be like" look at this shameless foolish gworo chewing dullard that destroyed our Economy in less Than 2 years"

1 Like

Re: Can Somebody Tell Me Why Saraki And Emir Sanusi Want To Beat PMB (photo) by Fidelismaria: 12:38am On Dec 04, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me Why Saraki And Emir Sanusi Want To Beat PMB (photo) by chriskosherbal(m): 12:48am On Dec 04, 2016
Wow!!! what a stare, well I think is a harmless stare.
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me Why Saraki And Emir Sanusi Want To Beat PMB (photo) by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 04, 2016
alizma:

grin grin grin

They still can't figure out how the headless one was able to scam them along with majority of the electorate's to become the president.

D thing just tire dem!

1 Like

Re: Can Somebody Tell Me Why Saraki And Emir Sanusi Want To Beat PMB (photo) by Jokerman(m): 1:12am On Dec 04, 2016
I go like see Tinubu face as e dey pray with Baba. .
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me Why Saraki And Emir Sanusi Want To Beat PMB (photo) by Samlapa: 1:53am On Dec 04, 2016
cool grin
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me Why Saraki And Emir Sanusi Want To Beat PMB (photo) by darknetcom: 2:04am On Dec 04, 2016
buhari is the imperator of the black-race....the others start noticing his status...

its nothing special...

power play things....

if them try yeye they will see yeye...we all know how serious buhari can get sometimes...
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me Why Saraki And Emir Sanusi Want To Beat PMB (photo) by Atiku2019: 2:15am On Dec 04, 2016
grin
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me Why Saraki And Emir Sanusi Want To Beat PMB (photo) by adebayo201: 5:47am On Dec 04, 2016
They are not looking at PMB, but the king of Morroco! How?? He's the only one not using rosary among the four and imagine, he closes his eyes to pray!

1 Like

Re: Can Somebody Tell Me Why Saraki And Emir Sanusi Want To Beat PMB (photo) by SuperSuave(m): 6:02am On Dec 04, 2016
This pmb too dry abeg
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me Why Saraki And Emir Sanusi Want To Beat PMB (photo) by omaguibu(m): 6:15am On Dec 04, 2016
Emir Sanusi to Saraki, Sakito please watch that man if he is truly praying, I dont trust him.
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me Why Saraki And Emir Sanusi Want To Beat PMB (photo) by Okaakoko(m): 6:41am On Dec 04, 2016
maybe he no sabi read am
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me Why Saraki And Emir Sanusi Want To Beat PMB (photo) by Paragon001(m): 7:39am On Dec 04, 2016
alizma:

Hahahahaha. Guy, ur caption Enter. . . . ! Lwkmd. . . .
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me Why Saraki And Emir Sanusi Want To Beat PMB (photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 8:30am On Dec 04, 2016
They are admiring his unshakable faith.
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me Why Saraki And Emir Sanusi Want To Beat PMB (photo) by tollyboy5(m): 9:23am On Dec 04, 2016
BUHARI: halla put curse on those corrupt polititians I'll make sure I jail all of them including my brothers
sarraki: what's this one saying emir! can you hear did nonsense
emir: shuu! mo gbe dis bastard no go leave person sef old things are past away
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me Why Saraki And Emir Sanusi Want To Beat PMB (photo) by iluvdonjazzy: 9:27am On Dec 04, 2016
because buhari na cat fish bone in their throat
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me Why Saraki And Emir Sanusi Want To Beat PMB (photo) by darknetcom: 9:30am On Dec 04, 2016
adebayo201:
They are not looking at PMB, but the king of Morroco! How?? He's the only one not using rosary among the four and imagine, he closes his eyes to pray!

okayyyyyy...i didnt notice that...

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Live At Trump Inauguration (photo Prove) / Buhari Is Not In UK Hospital – Lai Mohammed Gives Update On President’s Health / Dino Melaye Assassination: Photos Of His Security Car, Caravan, Wall Damages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.