Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,598 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God (54560 Views)

Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? / Without God, Your Life Is Empty For God Is Life / A World Without God And Death of Civilization! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by hopefulLandlord: 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Only one pk . The one Mascherano brought down a Madrid player . Its rare to give handball as pk in a match of such quality . And only a dearth of likelihood that Ronaldo would convert it anyway .

Ronaldo hasn't missed a clasico PK before

Mascherano also pulled Ronaldo down from heading a ball and almost tore his shirt in the process but the Barcelona referee let it slide
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by jonbellion(m): 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

the "lucky one" was Suarez who was offside but the linesman was paid properly and did the job Cheaterlona board paid him to do
Thank you!!!
Suarez' goal was a clear offside
I was just like

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

lol, you had "better chances" AFTER you've taken the lead via an offside goal, that made us pour men forward

case in point was the Gaymar chance, he was marked by only one player which never happened before the goal cuz Lucas Vasquez would've tracked back to double up on him

the Messi chance too happened for the same reason, we poured more men forward and left Messi alone which NEVER happened before the goal, an undeserved offside goal

but at 0-0 we had far better chances and would've had 2 PKs

Just negodu angry

Its only normal to pour men forward after being a goal behind and its clearly tactical to counter attack . Neymar's sweet move , cut am ... but didn't score . Messi the same thing .

What about that last minute chance that got cleared just on the line . Last last 3-2 win for Barcelona if things had gone differently /
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by hopefulLandlord: 3:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Just negodu angry

Its only normal to pour men forward after being a goal behind and its clearly tactical to counter attack . Neymar's sweet move , cut am ... but didn't score . Messi the same thing .

What about that last minute chance that got cleared just on the line . Last last 3-2 win for Barcelona if things had gone differently /

too many ifs, why don't we go back and imagine "if" we were awarded those 2 PKs, we would've destroyed you guys and you'll hardly have a shot on target
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by hopefulLandlord: 3:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
that's enough football talk for me
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Ronaldo hasn't missed a clasico PK before

That doesn't mean he'd score that one . A more appropriate stat would be his last pk attempts , how many did he score

Mascherano also pulled Ronaldo down from heading a ball and almost tore his shirt in the process but the Barcelona referee let it slide

It was a tussle for the ball . Mache was not looking at Ronaldo though .
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
that's enough football talk for me

Before you leave here's a momento of what being imperious looks like

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by jonbellion(m): 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

too many ifs, why don't we go back and imagine "if" we were awarded those 2 PKs, we would've destroyed you guys and you'll hardly have a shot on target
what happened to is t was our enthusiasm to crush them
Zidane used almost the same starting 11 that destroyed Athletico Madrid at the Vincente Calderon. Not to mention we had to use 4-3-3 because of bales injury
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by jonbellion(m): 3:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
Lol
Football is great cool
Though I prefer basketball slightly
Slightly
But I watch both well
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
jonbellion:
Lol
Football is great cool
Though I prefer basketball slightly
Slightly
But I watch both well

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by jonbellion(m): 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
[quote author=KingEbukasBlog post=51658244][/quote] what is
You don't like the NBA shocked
Weirdo
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by hahn(m): 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The proceeds are used for the church and pastors' welfare na . Sometimes they are used to help the indigent , spread the gospel , church expansion etc .

Is it biblical? undecided
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
jonbellion:
what is
You don't like the NBA shocked
Weirdo

Why would any guy , I mean any guy watch basketball as much as he watches football angry
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
hahn:

Is it biblical? undecided

The welfare part is biblical Isn't it good
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by jonbellion(m): 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Why would any guy , I mean any guy watch basketball as much as he watches football angry
because they are both great and I play basketball.
Barca is messing soccer up though wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by hopefulLandlord: 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Before you leave here's a momento of what being imperious looks like

history!

look at present, look at your best player bowing down for a better player

no Photoshop

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by jonbellion(m): 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

history!

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

history!

no Photoshop

Ronaldo's dream

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by hahn(m): 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The welfare part is biblical Isn't it good

Lol

Is receiving tithes biblical. Yes or no grin
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
hahn:

Lol

Is receiving tithes biblical. Yes or no grin

Yes and No ... its contentious
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Anas09: 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol . What kind of questions
What? The question in everyone's mouth. Papa why u no just kill satan?

Why you let all these politicians live long to commit all kinds of sins?

Dem plenty no be small.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Edenoscar(m): 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Best what ??!!! Barcelona will always be the best cool . I'm a fan too - Chelsea and Barcelona supporter .
hw can you worship 2 masters
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
Edenoscar:

lol ... I love both clubs . But I love Chelsea more .
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by jonbellion(m): 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
Edenoscar:

lol he supports Chelsea for EPL
But UEFA is for the really big boys
KingEbukasBlog
19 June 1943
Our version of a nuclear bomb
Never forget cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by hahn(m): 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Yes and No ... its contentious

God should have been straight forward about it. The bible is such a cause of confusion I wonder people even bother undecided
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Edenoscar(m): 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

lol ... I love both clubs . But I love Chelsea more .
correct guy, but see as you just dey analyze barca tactics, are you enrique brother
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by MrMontella(m): 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
una don turn here to football thread... Na wa oo grin
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Edenoscar(m): 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
jonbellion:
lol he supports Chelsea for EPL
But UEFA is for the really big boys
KingEbukasBlog
19 June 1943
Our version of a nuclear bomb
Never forget cool
are you saying chelsea is not a power house in the Uefa..
and by the way leceister will win it
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
hahn:

God should have been straight forward about it. The bible is such a cause of confusion I wonder people even bother undecided

There is no confusion . If you don't understand how something works , then you are the one who is confused
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by jonbellion(m): 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
Edenoscar:

are you saying chelsea is not a power house in the Uefa..
and by the way leceister will win it
lol
Because they won EPL last year
Please
Wake up from your fairytale grin
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Edenoscar(m): 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
MrMontella:
una don turn here to football thread...
Na wa oo
grin
asin ehn, and the thing is they only know how to analyze on the internet, put each of them on the field as a coach and watch how the team conceeds 10 goals in 2minutes
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by jonbellion(m): 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
Lol
They have not broken thier FA cup make- it - to- the- finals- but- wont -win curse grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply)

Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop / Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian / Apostle Johnson Suleman On His Way To DSS Headquarters In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.