Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,225 members, 7,807,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) (64866 Views)

Man In Red: Valentine Dressing Of The Day (Photo) / When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa / Full Grown Man Shed Tears Publicly After Smoking Weed (video) pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by godoluwa(m): 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
Viking007:
Lord have mercy. cheesy
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by collinometricx: 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
Make una help mhi thank GOD... Inside this december na im man qo qet accident... Still can move mha left leq... But I just have To thank GOD that i am not in motuary... Optional1 4 just mha monicker like daht but thank GoD AM still Alive ooo... Just daht mha left leq is nt qood yet... no more football till mid next year... Chrismas shoe don hanq im self 4 one side...
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by MrPresident1: 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
uzolexis:

lol,abeg i no want that kind weed biko......but the weed i had last week, i felt like i was flying grin

My sister, you do smoke weed ?
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by Fidelismaria: 9:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
worworgirl:
That kind of pleasure that makes you cry... I get it

I know wat u mean
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by 4nobody4every1: 9:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
grin grin grin wink
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by ezra1990: 9:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
Abeg I no blame d man jorr, naija is too stressful n boring...anything dat gives u joy hold on to it
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by uzolexis(f): 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:

My sister, you do smoke weed ?

my brother I do, once in a while

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by LorDBolton(m): 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
uzolexis:

lol,abeg i no want that kind weed biko......but the weed i had last week, i felt like i was flying grin

Hahaha as far as u no near window you're safe.

A girl I introduced to weed cracked me up, she expected the effects to be immediately immediate n kept smoking it like cigar complaining 'nothing dey weed'

When she finally stood up to leave her legs were shaking, her hands started shaking...next thing she faced me and started lamenting "my mum warned me not to follow bad boys o, hey I'm in trouble, mummy i'm sorry ".

I had to lock door b4 she put on a show for the hostel.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by soji1992: 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
worworgirl:
That kind of pleasure that makes you cry... I get it
hmmm
i got it too. if u knw wat i mean
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by degenny(f): 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
Disgusting
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
Fidelismaria:

I know wat u mean
soji1992:

hmmm
i got it too. if u knw wat i mean
You guys wish, well keep guessing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by blackjah(m): 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
hahaha lmao igbo wey make my uncl e run
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by ayclem01(m): 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
i love weeds, d greatest thing dat can ever happan to man, pls just give a try
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by BerryAnny(m): 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
bignene:
Cold Stout and weed Nt bad at all
Yhu knw as e dey qo man!!! And also top it with chilled legend and barbecue... E makes sense pass.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by uzolexis(f): 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
LorDBolton:

Hahaha as far as u no near window you're safe.

A girl I introduced to weed cracked me up, she expected the effects to be immediately immediate n kept smoking it like cigar complaining 'nothing dey weed'

When she finally stood up to leave her legs were shaking, her hands started shaking...next thing she faced me and started lamenting "my mum warned me not to follow bad boys o, hey I'm in trouble, mummy i'm sorry ".

I had to lock door b4 she put on a show for the hostel.

I know that effect, same when I tried my 1st weed grin

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by MrPresident1: 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
uzolexis:

my brother I do, once in a while

But it is not ladylike na, my sister sad

Not good for a lady

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by optional1(f): 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
lol

collinometricx:
Make una help mhi thank GOD... Inside this december na im man qo qet accident... Still can move mha left leq... But I just have To thank GOD that i am not in motuary... Optional1 4 just mha monicker like daht but thank GoD AM still Alive ooo... Just daht mha left leq is nt qood yet... no more football till mid next year... Chrismas shoe don hanq im self 4 one side...

me not understand oh...
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by ayclem01(m): 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
BerryAnny:

Yhu knw as e dey qo man!!! And also top it with chilled legend and barbecue... E makes sense pass.

yeye, y u nor try kwale fresh weed, top am wt zamfara ganja, u will experience heaven on earth
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by oluwanbowa(m): 9:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
gagaun!

Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by LastSurvivor11: 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
mebad:
Some weed can just give you that feeling of gratitude . Takes you to a state where you are emotionally thankful

Talking from experience man..
Taste like burger tongue
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by freecocoa(f): 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
Attention seeking aided by very good kush.
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by collinometricx: 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
The kind accident Wen God 4 save mhi.. Mha mouth nor fit talk am
optional1:
lol

me not understand oh...
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by BerryAnny(m): 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
ayclem01:

yeye, y u nor try kwale fresh weed, top am wt zamfara ganja, u will experience heaven on earth
Gbayi bruh!! I qo try d hint...

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by optional1(f): 9:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
collinometricx:
The kind accident Wen God 4 save mhi.. Mha mouth nor fit talk am

abeg open ur mouth talk am... So i fit thank God too.
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by collinometricx: 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
No b small tinz
optional1:

abeg open ur mouth talk am... So i fit thank God too.
mha left leq don chop finish
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by Flashh: 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
LorDBolton:

Dude u never see nufin.

I once read a novel 'the evening star' by Larry mcmurty and I just started crying at the end, azzin crying like a baby my whole hostel kept asking me what's wrong...I just kept saying 'aurora ha aurora' and wept even more.

All because of novel o... thank God it was 2011 not 2016 I for dey youtube o grin cheesy wink

Some stuffs can hit a nerve sometimes
But you didn't video yourself na. grin

We shed some little tears sometimes when we watch some heart touching films. But that was then, not now. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by pamcode(m): 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
After konji weed is the craziest stuff that can happen to a nigga followed closely by alcohol
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by optional1(f): 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
collinometricx:
No b small tinz
mha left leq don chop finish

huh

you joking right??
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by Teague4league(m): 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
D greatest gift to mankind . grin
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by collinometricx: 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
Jokinq? I am dam serious
optional1:

huh

you joking right??
the bike i was ridinq collided with another
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by LorDBolton(m): 9:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
Flashh:

But you didn't video yourself na. grin

We she'd some little tears sometimes when we watch some heart touching films. But that was then, not now. cheesy

Lols

I still cry when I watch titanic o ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened / No Gree For Anybody Memes / 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.