Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) (64874 Views)

Man In Red: Valentine Dressing Of The Day (Photo) / When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa / Full Grown Man Shed Tears Publicly After Smoking Weed (video) pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by anyicash(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2016
gemale:

Dude i 1ce had a feeling similar 2 dt while weeding. Dt orgasmic feeling dt resonates 4rm ur head down ur spine 2 ur toes. I had 2 bite my lips & close my eyes 2 stop myself 4rm crying out in pleasure.
Thats d f**king feeling, u gat it right men.
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by sulex11(m): 10:20am On Dec 05, 2016
Onechancearmy:
Na Osogbo Premium he smoke. Na so one paddy wey I know smoke dis tin so tey him begin communicate with unseen spirit grin
You too much my G!!! I wan laugh fly.
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by rhymesnoni(m): 10:40am On Dec 05, 2016
dats cnt be da reason.
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by matotoide(m): 10:51am On Dec 05, 2016
It has to be a black man, smh.
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by habsydiamond(m): 10:53am On Dec 05, 2016
gemale:

D active compounds of cannabis (sativa/indica/pueralis) r CBD (cannabidiol) & THC (tetrahydrocannabidiol), which r psychoactive compounds (capable of influencing d mind albeit in a benign way). Dey also relax muscles & reduce d heart rate. Every cannabis plant has its unique concentration of these compounds (sorta of lyk our unique DNA sequence) so d intensity of effects differ wt each plant. IMO, compared to other substances which r legal eg tobacco, alcohol, coffee etc, weed is relatively harmless. It is nonlethal in high doses, nonaddictive & most of its effects r temporary. D only long term effect I've heard abt weed intake is a slight cardiac arrhythmia, which hasn't bn found 2 pose any health risks. Dere is no sufficient scientific backing 2 prove weed causes serious psychosis (madness) or makes d pple who take it violent (d opposite is d case even).
one round of applause for u.
bravo.
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by Teague4league(m): 11:12am On Dec 05, 2016
Lunch

Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by zubinike(m): 11:19am On Dec 05, 2016
lewispius:
Smoking got emotional for one man who was in literal tears over really good marijuana.

This YouTube video of him is on its way to viral fame, possibly also becoming a meme. It’s gotten over 500,000 views and seems to have been circulating on the internet since at least Thursday (Dec. 1), appearing on Reddit and Twitter too.
grin grin

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPM85MCgqXo

Am certain that weed is from Abbi....abbi classic

http://gistreel.com/2016/12/03/man-sheds-tears-joy-smoking-best-weed-life/
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by armzyville(m): 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
guy,this one pass osogbo weed....check am well...na kwale igbo...na only am fit make u dey sweat under AC..
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by Rockyrascal(m): 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
nmreports:
Let's be honest... That weed must have been so so so good to make him cry. He loved it. Thats the truth and he is thankful. I envy his joy.

But let's also be honest, he is not thinking right. Something has moved from its right place in his brain. Old man crying to express himself about how a particular weed feels so good.

I'm not convinced about his sanity.
something tells me you are not alright either.

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by nmreports: 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
Rockyrascal:
something tells me you are not alright either.

Good evening.
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by Rockyrascal(m): 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
nmreports:

Good evening.
how are you
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by nmreports: 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
Rockyrascal:
how are you

I kuku dey sir. Just dey hail you.
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by Rockyrascal(m): 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
nmreports:

I kuku dey sir. Just dey hail you.
grin hope you are ok now, you approached the weed thread in two different ways
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by nmreports: 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
Rockyrascal:
grin hope you are ok now, you approached the weed thread in two different ways

Don't worry about that jare.
Was only sharing my opinion.
Got to sleep now.
Cheers.
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by hyfr(m): 9:41am On Oct 06, 2017
perryy:
The nigga probably remembered something that made him cry . Remember,weeds can make one reason deep. I once wept after taking weed as I remembered how we(I and my younger ones ) started the huslte back then in the village . It is a normal thing and it keeps you going in the right direction . And ever since shedding those tears, I know how I have been able to cut off unnecessary expenses and also learnt how to move closer to my siblings . Weed is good for the mature mind . Remember Obama was once then known for smoking that he was nicknamed- barrack-o-ganja , but today, he is the president of the USA. Smoking can't really affect a mature mind , rather , it keeps you away from the hospital. I am a living testimony. #teamSK.
this is the comment of the year man. you won it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened / No Gree For Anybody Memes / 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.