Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,353 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:09 AM

Boobs Palaver:meet Cossy Orjiakor’s Top Challengers- The Vanguard - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boobs Palaver:meet Cossy Orjiakor’s Top Challengers- The Vanguard (3003 Views)

Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) / Boobs Palaver: Meet Cossy Orjiakor’s Top 5 Challengers - ( Pictures ) / Battle Of The Boobs! Meet Cossy Top 3 Challengers (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boobs Palaver:meet Cossy Orjiakor’s Top Challengers- The Vanguard by HungerBAD: 11:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
By Ayo Onikoyi

Nollywood diva and singer, Cossy Orjiakor has never had to worry who has charge of any hall she finds herself as she is sure to hug all the attention, thanks to her humongous boobs that never fail to be on a stake-out. She has been described on too many occasions as Nollywood’s queen of boobs.

Her reign has even extended to every part of Africa and the world. Last year, she was honoured in Germany as one of the most daring actresses out of Africa. But the spot she enjoys as supremo uno in the mammary region is fast becoming crowded as more and more challengers are springing up, not only to compete with her but also taking the challenge to her doorstep.

Number one is Sarafina Onyekachi, who took the Nutty Queen on in the movie ‘Ara Sarafina’, where the duo went head to head in a boobs contest.

Yes, there was boobs competition which I won. But I must confess Saraphina is bigger than me. I only won the contest because she failed a question and I was the next best and more enlightened, so, I won,” Cossy would say of the movie contest afterward.

Number two is an unknown Instagram celebrity, who calls herself Roman Goddess. According to Cossy, the girl, who was a fan turned up on her birthday and pronto, Cossy had another challenge on her hands. “She’s a super sexy curvy chick,” says Cossy. “She carry front, she carry back. She is too packaged. I must examine and evaluate this super sexy curvy chic. She’s a good fan that has turned a friend” she said.

Number three is a Ghanaian upcoming actress and model called Duchess Ella. Unlike the duo mentioned earlier she has never met Cossy but people have been blowing up a possible confrontation between them. Duchess made a great hit with Instagram followers notching up close to fifty thousand followers. She’s very huge in the bosom but she doesn’t flaunt it like Cossy or Roman Goddess. Just like Sarafina once said, “ What’s the use of flaunting my boobs when they are all out there for people to see”. Duchess Ella must share the same belief.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/boobs-palaver-meet-cossy-orjiakors-top-challengers/

2 Likes

Re: Boobs Palaver:meet Cossy Orjiakor’s Top Challengers- The Vanguard by Hauneg(f): 12:02am On Dec 04, 2016
I want to believe these ladies are suffering silently. Those overblown boobs go cause chest and back pain na.

4 Likes

Re: Boobs Palaver:meet Cossy Orjiakor’s Top Challengers- The Vanguard by goldbim(f): 12:12am On Dec 04, 2016
Ok noted!!I still want to believe there are bigger boobs out there with a shy carrier...these ones are learners near some women I've seen. ... having big boobs is cool but hope their level of intelligence is as big as their boobs?..i can imagine the kind of shoulder and back pain they experience..The Lord is their muscle lipsrsealed..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boobs Palaver:meet Cossy Orjiakor’s Top Challengers- The Vanguard by HungerBAD: 12:14am On Dec 04, 2016
goldbim:
Ok noted!!having big boobs is cool but hope their level of intelligence is as big as their boobs?..i can imagine the kind of shoulder and back pain they experience..The Lord is their muscle lipsrsealed..

Thanksgiving is tomorrow.

Hope you are going to Church?did you attend the last Power must change hands?

2 Likes

Re: Boobs Palaver:meet Cossy Orjiakor’s Top Challengers- The Vanguard by goldbim(f): 12:18am On Dec 04, 2016
HungerBAD:

Thanksgiving is tomorrow.

Hope you are going to Church?did you attend the last Power must change hands?
most definitely sir!!i missed PMCH..i slept off grin.

1 Like

Re: Boobs Palaver:meet Cossy Orjiakor’s Top Challengers- The Vanguard by HungerBAD: 12:21am On Dec 04, 2016
goldbim:
most definitely sir!!i missed PMCH..i slept off grin.

Cool.

God bless us.

3 Likes

Re: Boobs Palaver:meet Cossy Orjiakor’s Top Challengers- The Vanguard by Fidelismaria: 12:24am On Dec 04, 2016
make she sue dem na

abi dem no dey sue for boobs infringement

anyways

kilo kan mi
Re: Boobs Palaver:meet Cossy Orjiakor’s Top Challengers- The Vanguard by chriskosherbal(m): 1:51am On Dec 04, 2016
Boobs in display

.wait oooo it's this not too much?
Re: Boobs Palaver:meet Cossy Orjiakor’s Top Challengers- The Vanguard by Ishilove: 2:34am On Dec 04, 2016
The media is playing a big role in the objectification of women, and women on their own part aren't helping matters. People like Cossy are making sure women are seen as walking punnies, not intelligent beings.

What exactly do they have to offer besides their third rate acting talent and extra large mammary organs?

My professor always told us back then: show me your brain matter, not your brreasts! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boobs Palaver:meet Cossy Orjiakor’s Top Challengers- The Vanguard by Ishilove: 2:37am On Dec 04, 2016
HungerBAD:

Number two is an unknown Instagram celebrity, who calls herself Roman Goddess. According to Cossy, the girl, who was a fan turned up on her birthday and pronto, Cossy had another challenge on her hands. “She’s a super sexy curvy chick,” says Cossy. “She carry front, she carry back. She is too packaged. I must examine and evaluate this super sexy curvy chic. She’s a good fan that has turned a friend” she said.
Uhn uhn, we hear you. Birds of a feather

2 Likes

Re: Boobs Palaver:meet Cossy Orjiakor’s Top Challengers- The Vanguard by lumzybo: 6:14am On Dec 04, 2016
Ishilove:
The media is playing a big role in the objectification of women, and women on their own part aren't helping matters. People like Cossy are making sure women are seen as walking punnies, not intelligent beings.

What exactly do they have to offer besides their third rate acting talent and extra large mammary organs?

My professor always told us back then: show me your brain matter, not your brreasts! angry

1 Like

Re: Boobs Palaver:meet Cossy Orjiakor’s Top Challengers- The Vanguard by JoeBlocks(m): 6:53am On Dec 04, 2016
Ishilove:

Objectification of women? Perish the thought!. People will notice you for something, be it intelligence, boobs, ass and curves or sheer stupidity.

My professor back then will always say, a woman who is blessed with boobs, ass and great curves along with a good brain is worthy of becoming a man's wife.

So, it pays for a lady to be bless anyway the good lord see fit. Afterall, if e no enter head, e go enter pocket. wink
Re: Boobs Palaver:meet Cossy Orjiakor’s Top Challengers- The Vanguard by BEENUEL(m): 7:07am On Dec 04, 2016
[size=13pt]The boobs are disgusting, scary, irritating..name it, Brainless objects- I mean cossy and co.[/size]
Re: Boobs Palaver:meet Cossy Orjiakor’s Top Challengers- The Vanguard by Adesiji77: 7:57am On Dec 04, 2016
"Three" much lipsrsealed
Re: Boobs Palaver:meet Cossy Orjiakor’s Top Challengers- The Vanguard by MrPresident1: 8:44am On Dec 04, 2016
I remember one sweet I use to buy for the children, 'oyan madam' grin
Re: Boobs Palaver:meet Cossy Orjiakor’s Top Challengers- The Vanguard by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 04, 2016
Most of these big breasted ladies carry flat behinds. Nothing sexy about that.
Re: Boobs Palaver:meet Cossy Orjiakor’s Top Challengers- The Vanguard by Nixiepie(f): 10:22am On Dec 04, 2016
Too much of everything is bad so I'll pass smiley
Re: Boobs Palaver:meet Cossy Orjiakor’s Top Challengers- The Vanguard by RealJaneDoe: 2:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
So you mean vanguard can publish rubbish news

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] Naija Trainer Bangs P0rn Actress In Er0tic Scenes Shared On Facebook! / Help Nairalanders, This Lady Accused Me Of Cloning Her Phone Number (Photo) / Meet The Nigerian Big Boy Who Captions His Pictures With Free Recharge Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.