Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,749 members, 7,806,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Leave Me Out Of Your Frustration, Waziri Tells Ribadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Me Out Of Your Frustration, Waziri Tells Ribadu (704 Views)

APC Warns Okorocha: "Don't Transfer Your Frustration On NWC" / N24b Office Complex: Magu Shocked Me, Says Ex-efcc Chair Waziri / Photos Of Fatima Nuhu Ribadu Taken By Hanan Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave Me Out Of Your Frustration, Waziri Tells Ribadu by zakim(m): 11:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
Former Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Mrs Farida Waziri has challenged her predecessor in the commission Malam Nuhu Ribadu to give account of billions of funds and assets recovered from suspects under his watch as EFCC boss and stop using her name for cheap political cards.

A statement signed by her Personal Assistant, Ms Omolara Oluremi on Saturday quotes Mrs Waziri as saying Ribadu had accused her of being ‘’part of his imaginary enemies who frustrated the nation’s anti-graft war’’.

‘’My first inclination was to ignore Nuhu since I know he is always obsessed with dropping my name into his script anytime he needs public pity or political relevance but on a second thought I felt I should advise him to leave me out of his frustrations and face life.

‘’If after eight years of being removed as EFCC Chairman, he is yet to move on with life, even after two successive Chairmen had occupied the same seat and moved on with their lives, then his problem may be psychogenic’’ she alleged.

According to her ‘’it was Ribadu’s lust for power, inordinate ambition and desperation for political relevance that continue to push him to dine and wine, and even enjoy the wealth of those he had labeled as corrupt in yesteryears’’.

She advised Ribadu to ‘’stop being a weeping man’’, saying garrulity does not heal frustration or depression.

Read more at http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/leave-me-out-of-your-frustration-waziri-tells-ribadu/174351.html#XaD6BDHm589QFFDQ.99

Re: Leave Me Out Of Your Frustration, Waziri Tells Ribadu by HungerBAD: 12:01am On Dec 04, 2016
Shots fired.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Me Out Of Your Frustration, Waziri Tells Ribadu by Mynd44: 12:05am On Dec 04, 2016
Re: Leave Me Out Of Your Frustration, Waziri Tells Ribadu by EYIBLESSN(m): 12:26am On Dec 04, 2016
So Ribadu is frustrated at last!!
Madam please explain to us.

1 Like

Re: Leave Me Out Of Your Frustration, Waziri Tells Ribadu by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 04, 2016
zakim:

‘’If after eight years of being removed as EFCC Chairman, he is yet to move on with life, even after two successive Chairmen had occupied the same seat and moved on with their lives, then his problem may be psychogenic’’ she alleged.

TKO
Re: Leave Me Out Of Your Frustration, Waziri Tells Ribadu by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 04, 2016
zakim:

According to her ‘’it was Ribadu’s lust for power, inordinate ambition and desperation for political relevance that continue to push him to dine and wine, and even enjoy the wealth of those he had labeled as corrupt in yesteryears’’.

Nothing but the truth

1 Like

Re: Leave Me Out Of Your Frustration, Waziri Tells Ribadu by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 04, 2016
zakim:

She advised Ribadu to ‘’stop being a weeping man’’, saying garrulity does not heal frustration or depression.

This woman is obviously a badass, she takes no prisoner.
Re: Leave Me Out Of Your Frustration, Waziri Tells Ribadu by Atiku2019: 2:45am On Dec 04, 2016
I Stand With Tinubu smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

#Atiku2019

Re: Leave Me Out Of Your Frustration, Waziri Tells Ribadu by agbangam: 5:20am On Dec 04, 2016
Farida Waziri, dis woman wey her work den na to dey catch geeez. She left d big thieves (Politicians) and was chasing men hustling their way out of poverty wit systems.
Jor wat is Magu EFCC doing about her matter

(1) (Reply)

Fayose’s 2018 Calculations / Biafra: IPOB Commends Ekwueme, Nwabueze, Others / Proffesor Benard Ayade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.