Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Are You The Owner Of The Basket? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Are You The Owner Of The Basket? (552 Views)

Get And Be The Owner Of Land In Our Real Estate, / Get And Be The Owner Of Land In Our Real Estate, / Profile Of Bella DISU-ADENUGA; Owner Of Luxury Apartments In Ikoyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You The Owner Of The Basket? by andyjwe(m): 12:16am On Dec 04, 2016
A story was told by Daddy E.A Adeboye (G.O of RCCG) of a prominent king who has a jester (fool) any time he wants to laugh and feels good, he invites the jester to make him laugh...

One day, the king called the jester and said to him "I want you to go around the town and look for a bigger fool than yourself" he then place a staff/rod in his hand and said to him, when you find him, give him this rod, so this jester obeyed and went in search of a more foolish fellow than himself.

He met the first person and said to him "Are you a bigger fool than myself?
The man replied him "excuse me, I am not a fool not to talk of being a bigger fool...

So this jester continue his search, he searched for 2years and kept asking anyone he meets on the way, are you more foolish than myself?
But no one concur to be a fool, not to talk of being a bigger fool.

After a long time of waiting for the jester's return, the king then send his servant to go in search of him because he is getting too old and was about to pass on...

The servants located the jester in a neighbouring village and brought him to the king, when the jester arrive at the palace, he approach the king and said to him 'O king' I did not return because I have not found a bigger fool than myself'...

The king then said to him, let's leave that aside for now, I called you back because I'm about to go on a journey of which I will not return again and I will like to see you before I embark on that journey, so you can make me laugh again...

Hearing this, the jester became sorrowful because he is going to miss the king on his departure...

The jester was bordered about the king mission of no return so he became inquisitive; My king, have you gone on this journey before?
The king answered No!
Do you know your way?
He answered No!
Is there anyone leading you there? He answered No!
What preparation have you made for this journey?
The Kind said; No preparation.

At this point the jester then said hah!! You must be the bigger fool I have been looking for all this years"....#LOL

Now let me bring this home; some of us are earning very well, recession or no recession, but you have never thought of owing a plot of land, buying or building a house of your own!!

It is quite pathetic to see most employees felling so comfortably relaxed, 'enjoying' their life with the provisions from their job welfare package:
Their car is an official car.
official house/accommodation,
Health care and yearly vacation abroad. Just to mention but a few..

Most employees choose to settle in rented apartment thereby paying millions of naira year in and out, paying heavy school fees and living in debt...

Why remain in rented apartment when you can own your own property?

No matter how long you inhabit a house, you can never be called a landlord. You will forever be a tenant, and continuously pay rent.

Investment in real estate is one of the surest way to invest your money and watch it grow in couple of months.

There has never been a downward trend in real estate, which is what makes it a tangible asset.

If your friends are not telling you the bitter truth, tell yourself the truth and make your life Better.

A period like this is the best time to invest, and wait for the harvest.

"Don't wait to invest, invest and wait".

WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
We have lands and building spread accross Lagos (Ajah, Lekki, VI, Ikoyi, Ibeju, Epe, surulere, Yaba, etc Outside Lagos Abuja, Benin, Port Harcourt, Owerri etc)

NB: Special offer at Ibeju Lekki buy 5plots and get 1 free (dry and cheap lands) #decemberpromo

Tell us what you need, Where you need it, your budget and allow us work for you. (Pictures of Properties are made available on request) Inspection is at Client's directive.

NB: What preparation are you making for your family to live in harmony?

Have you gotten your fingers burnt before going through some 'Omo onile' (land sellers in lagos)?

We are here to help you.
How much do you have now, you can start with what you have and from where you are.

Don't be a bigger fool, what will be your fate if you should loose that job? (you may say God forbid) but think about that..

Having all your eggs in one basket is not bad but the big question is: ARE YOU THE OWNNER OF THE BASKET

Talk to me on whatsapp on 07033533742
Email: realestatebizlekki@gmail.com
Hurry while offer last!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Thatch Roof Professional / Amazing Promos.invest Today Buy 5plots Of Land Today And Get 1 Free @ibeju-lekki / PROPERTY LAW 101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.