Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:22 PM

This Has To Be The Most Touching Wedding Day Picture Ever - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / This Has To Be The Most Touching Wedding Day Picture Ever (1226 Views)

Bride's Boobs Pop Out On Her Wedding Day (Photo) / Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) / Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Has To Be The Most Touching Wedding Day Picture Ever by lovelyronke20(f): 12:24am On Dec 04, 2016
Okay so I was scrolling down on instagram as usual, then I saw this picture, and I asked myself, why are the groomsmen holding the groom? immediately I noticed that[b] it seems[/b] like the groom can't stand on his own, so his groomsmen decided to help him stand so he could kiss his bride. I said to myself, this has to be the most touching wedding day picture ever... Do you guys also agree??

http://gistchic.com/index.php/2016/12/03/touching-wedding-day-picture-ever/

Re: This Has To Be The Most Touching Wedding Day Picture Ever by Jewelnutch: 12:29am On Dec 04, 2016
Allow it touch you well enough.

1 Like

Re: This Has To Be The Most Touching Wedding Day Picture Ever by EYIBLESSN(m): 12:30am On Dec 04, 2016
Waoooooooooooooo!!!

Mumu of the highest hierarchy.

All I want to see is BUHARI and AISHA pictures from the other room.
Re: This Has To Be The Most Touching Wedding Day Picture Ever by sandrahnaub(f): 12:42am On Dec 04, 2016
lovelyronke20:
Okay so I was scrolling down on instagram as usual, then I saw this picture, and I asked myself, why are the groomsmen holding the groom? immediately I noticed that[b] it seems[/b] like the groom can't stand on his own, so his groomsmen decided to help him stand so he could kiss his bride. I said to myself, this has to be the most touching wedding day picture ever... Do you guys also agree??

http://gistchic.com/index.php/2016/12/03/touching-wedding-day-picture-ever/
you are not even sure....'it seems' aunty post somtin u r sure abt
Re: This Has To Be The Most Touching Wedding Day Picture Ever by Mrbigman2: 1:46am On Dec 04, 2016
But e no touch me oo
Re: This Has To Be The Most Touching Wedding Day Picture Ever by giftiy(m): 3:02am On Dec 04, 2016
Pre-wedding pix of a Nairlander.
How we met. Phase 1
She came into jss1 while I Was already done with my final SSCE more like A family friend,but nothing and I mean nothing becuse the gap was just much.
Phase 2
In 2012 we met again in my younger sisters wedding which happen to be her friend and school mate.she was in 100L while I was almost done with my NYSC. But something struck-me and that's how it started,I discover she was over reserved and opposite of my other friends.she thought me 2 things that has been keeping me going.( 1) you must not do things because others are doing It.(2)ability to keep praying even if results are not showing up as expected. She has been there for me and she never stoped loving and praying for me. I love her so dearly,our unborn children will tank me for making the perfect choice.the wedding date is 29th Dec 2016 in makurdi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Has To Be The Most Touching Wedding Day Picture Ever by faari(f): 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
giftiy:
Pre-wedding pix of a Nairlander.
How we met. Phase 1
She came into jss1 while I Was already done with my final SSCE more like A family friend,but nothing and I mean nothing becuse the gap was just much.
Phase 2
In 2012 we met again in my younger sisters wedding which happen to be her friend and school mate.she was in 100L while I was almost done with my NYSC. But something struck-me and that's how it started,I discover she was over reserved and opposite of my other friends.she thought me 2 things that has been keeping me going.( 1) you must not do things because others are doing It.(2)ability to keep praying even if results are not showing up as expected. She has been there for me and she never stoped loving and praying for me. I love her so dearly,our unborn children will tank me for making the perfect choice.the wedding date is 29th Dec 2016 in makurdi.
God bless your union

(1) (Reply)

Exphereevent Planner / Explore And Tell Us About Upcoming Events Around You / Wedding Toast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.