Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

See The Muslim Son Of An Imo King Who Was Spotted Preaching In Public. Photos - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / See The Muslim Son Of An Imo King Who Was Spotted Preaching In Public. Photos (1208 Views)

Ramadan: 80 Nigerians Arrested For Eating In Public During Fast / People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police / What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Muslim Son Of An Imo King Who Was Spotted Preaching In Public. Photos by dainformant(m): 4:40am On Dec 04, 2016
According to an online report, a man identified as Prince Bashir Osondu Emetumah, son to His Royal Highness; Eze Abdulgafar Emetumah of Umuofo kingdom in Oguta L.G.A of Imo state -was pictured preaching after Jummah prayer on Friday, December 2.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/see-muslim-son-of-imo-king-who-was.html

Re: See The Muslim Son Of An Imo King Who Was Spotted Preaching In Public. Photos by dainformant(m): 4:41am On Dec 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: See The Muslim Son Of An Imo King Who Was Spotted Preaching In Public. Photos by CastedDude: 4:42am On Dec 04, 2016
good for him
Re: See The Muslim Son Of An Imo King Who Was Spotted Preaching In Public. Photos by dainformant(m): 4:42am On Dec 04, 2016
cc; lalasticlala
Re: See The Muslim Son Of An Imo King Who Was Spotted Preaching In Public. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 4:43am On Dec 04, 2016
his life, his choice
Re: See The Muslim Son Of An Imo King Who Was Spotted Preaching In Public. Photos by abiolert(m): 4:47am On Dec 04, 2016
like the poster above me just said, his choice to choose
Re: See The Muslim Son Of An Imo King Who Was Spotted Preaching In Public. Photos by Nobody: 4:49am On Dec 04, 2016
Lol
Re: See The Muslim Son Of An Imo King Who Was Spotted Preaching In Public. Photos by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 04, 2016
Allahu akbar

(1) (Reply)

Richard Dawkins Embarrasses Muslim Interviewer / Hijra / My Mum Angry/disown Me Over My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.