Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,251 members, 7,780,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:48 PM

Has Anybody Been To The Cinema At Maryland Mall - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Has Anybody Been To The Cinema At Maryland Mall (1466 Views)

Movie Schedule For The Week At Genesis Cinemas , Maryland Mall / BBNaija2018: I will never open Pant for anybody in the house – Khloe Vows!! / Do You Go To The Cinema To Watch Nigerian Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Anybody Been To The Cinema At Maryland Mall by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 04, 2016
Please, I need to know how well structured the place is, planning to have a date with a girl dere.

We might not see a movie, so is dere a place we can sit and talk just like silverbird at ikeja? Is it okay to have a date dere?

I just need to know more about the place bfr i fix the girl.

Any kinda help with be appreciated. I ll love it if you guys can even gv me a picture description of the place..
Thanks.

N:B I shld have been dere myself to check it out but I stay far away from dere while the girl stays closer to the place and i wouldn't wanna inconvenience her cos i wanna meet her.
Re: Has Anybody Been To The Cinema At Maryland Mall by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 04, 2016
Guys help me ooo
Re: Has Anybody Been To The Cinema At Maryland Mall by hngprincess: 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
Loool, how did your Maryland Mall date go? Hope it was good, because as of the time you visited the cool restaurants hadn't finished setting up.

For anyone who is reading this in 2017, after your movie at Maryland mall, you have to eat a Bibi's Grill house. The food is amaze balls. Last time I was there, I got this "sharing platter' they called it with 4 different kinds of meats and maaan, it was only remaining for me to lick my plate. If you want authentic chinese food, do NOT go to Yinyan. Their sign is fancy and all, but the food definitely is not.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Housemates Have Gotten Their Phones For Task / Big Brother Naija 2019 Audition | Registration Form | Venue And Date / Bbnaija : Frodd Washes Esther's "Bra" (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.